Fresno County may ban all growing of buds

• Thread starter Zonkerly
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Aligee

Aligee

its so flooded out here with subpar flowers its a shame, this place has never been weed friendly since i can remember,that will never change! putting once self in the spotlight and making yourself a target is not the way to go about it! i got too much shit to lose! this isnt the vote of the people here now ! deep pockets with lawyer money will get you a lil further but i dont see that happening either! it is what it is! dont think theyll be sending out there goons to check indoor either! dont break the law and get caught breaking another thats how i see it! :D
Peace!

Aligee

Aligee

and most of this negative attention came from a 16 year old kid getting murdered with an ak47 trying to steal from a huge 2-3 thousand plant grow in the county, his body wasnt found for months, so i kinda dont blame them cause that cant be tolerated all it takes is a few bad incidents like this( theres been a handful of murders over weed fields this year here) and you get what you see going on now Total Ban! in and out!

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

LOL. I'll wager we have more sunny days than SF...for sure (300+)... but yer right....you don't wanna come here:rolleyes:

I hope it works out OK for you guys.
I'm sure ur rite.. The only thing I know about Co is what I see on TV in Denver when we play u guys.. << I see lots of snow over there.. I'm a Oakland Raider fan & I'd get no love in Co.. LOL... I only like 2 visit the snow I'll spend a good few frozen hrs in the snow then I want 2 go back home..

I'm sure everything will work out somehow >> at least weed will b worth sumthin around here again.. No more beans & rice>>> were gunna eat $teak again..LOL

Aligee

Aligee

exactly ive seen 50$ oz. out here, garbage too! they cant give it away!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You folks who leave the dirty work to others while throwing up your hands in defeat...Well....just keep doing that and tell me how that works out for you
Thanks for what you do Dave...

I will continue to say this Prayer and Have faith.
Serenity prayer12

That works for me :)
Snoopdog2

sky high

sky high

LOL...like the dry/crumbly buds comment..and the dry skin comment...there are obviously ways around everything/exceptions to every statement.

Glad you found yer paradise, ken. Sorry you took what I said to Dave so personally. (and no, you can't fuck me)

Right on goo. We are all wired differently. Me?? I can't stand it when it gets over about 80F or the humidity is above 25% or so. Gotta admit that the snow/cold does get old.....but "Summer" is damn near perfect up here....even if it is too short.

sky high

sky high

you definitely grow some purty outdoor weed, ken. I'm hopin' to do the same soon....though I dunno if I'll be able to fully give up that orange hps glow....(and fresh buds). Chances are good here that most of the OD we come up with will be made into hash if we can get the volume needed.... uhummm. Gonna be a crap shoot and a new learning curve, for sure.

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
LOL...like the dry/crumbly buds comment..and the dry skin comment...there are obviously ways around everything/exceptions to every statement.

Glad you found yer paradise, ken. Sorry you took what I said to Dave so personally. (and no, you can't fuck me)

Right on goo. We are all wired differently. Me?? I can't stand it when it gets over about 80F or the humidity is above 25% or so. Gotta admit that the snow/cold does get old.....but "Summer" is damn near perfect up here....even if it is too short.
Doesn't get above 80F here in summer and the humidity is low in summer but the redwoods dose you everynight with a good transpiration of moisture and the ground gets wet every night. I know there are humidifiers and solutions to dry air, just stating what I prefer as you always take lil shots at Cali and Cali is so big that some folks may not know how remote parts of northern california are or how uninhabited and low popluation some of these so called one road towns are. Colorado looks amazing for spring/summer/early fall but I prefer 4 seasons where I can go outside and enjoy the mountains without snow on em. Snow sure does look pretty though with the trees all flocked, but I don't even wear socks most the winter here...

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Greenhouse Sungrown is the Future of Cannabis! :)

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I'm juss chillin blazin StarFighter & trying 2 come up with a plan how 2 do 4 days of work in 2 days.. What do I start on 1st of the 29 different things I need 2 do? 1st smoke & 2nd peep the Farm? WTF!! No wonder y I'm way behind... LOL
lmao! :woot:I hear that! Yet, here I sit..lol..
I just went out and took pics of my last plant in the gh..lol (Sour Cross Ali gave me still going)
Came back in to show it
but it would be off topic here..

Top Bottom