Friends Of BirdDawg please read!

• Thread starter BirdDog1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Hello all. I am sorry to report that I received bad news regarding my latest spine surgery. A splint was inserted between my lumbar vertebrate, to keep the vertebrae from further crushing my sciatic nerve. The splint has slipped, and the fusion has began so I may be going back into the hospital for a while. Basically, I need to keep as still as possible or my spine will fuse in the wrong position which is permanent and cant be corrected.

Of course my health must be my first priority so a trusted friend has taken over my genetics and projects for the foreseeable future. I simply cannot perform the physical tasks of a farmer right now, and if another surgury is needed I will be down for up to a year. His company is called "Quality Of Life, or QOL genitics". His is a master grower and will only improve upon my work. He has agreed to only cross the gear that I approve, no unproven gear will be offered. I will stop in as much as possible and continue to assist the test growers and customers whom purchased the F1s. There will be a slight delay as I transfer everything to him. You can still expect the ACOG F2s and GSCandy F2s as soon as the test growers have finished their grows, as well as:

BirdDawg OG x Holy Grail OG (HolyDawg OG)
BirdDawg OG x Platinum OG (Platinum BirdDawg OG)
BirdDawg's Bubba OG F2 (GSC x Elite Bubba was the F1)

BirdDawg OG = (Girl Scout Cookie x Tahoe Alien OG (ACOG)) x Girl Scout Cookie

I just finished the test grow of the Holy Grail OG and she is BADASS and a true OG in every way. She will make a nice addition to the breed stock.

Hope everyone is doing well and I will check back in soon,
BD

ftwendy

ftwendy

My heart fell when I read this bro... On the bright side, you can thank your lucky stars that it was a keen and prudent diagnosis instead of an acute injury that brought this sudden change of plans.

Come to think of it, I bet you end up making lemonade out of this pile of lemons.......... just got a feeling. :)

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Hate to hear anyone else having to deal with this. It seems I'm on the same track as you birddog1. I had a tree fall on me several years ago and shattered my L4,L5,S1 and sent the fragments into and almost through my sciatic nerve. I have never experienced and cant explain the pain this causes. I had a decompresiion but that did NOTTA! I'm still trying to holdoff on the fusion...really hope it goes well for you and you find a way around the operations, if not I hope they go weel and wish you a speedy recovery. MGG

putembk

putembk

Sorry BD, my back gives me trouble every morning until it loosens up a bit. No damage just strained and needs more stretching. Can't imagine going through what you are experiencing. Get well.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Update: Latest x-rays show no further movement. Ftwendy, you are correct.....my body certainly didn't tell me something was wrong and the major pain in my lower right back/hip hasn't returned so lemonaid may be made. I am not in pain but I am taking meds still. Final word in a couple weeks, I think it should be all good as long as I can keep from going bonkers and running and jumping around the room like I really really want to :D. Laying still for months could def be used as a torcher device.....

Thanks for the well wishes, i'll be back soon!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom