caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
What a fucking douche bag.....banned!

Dontbeadoushe

QuarterbackMo

QuarterbackMo

Right jesus is a dildo fuck him bd... Everybody whos growing your shit out needs to know this info not only was it a personal fyi but a business fyi too. Good luck bd best of wishes.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

There is always one who claims that I am the one craving attention from strangers, when I know all of you. Truth is he is the one needing attention so let's give it to him. HM: That pain will never go away, I hope you are educating yourself about how to deal with your particular damage. Chronic pain can drive you crazy, or to drinking, or drugs like most. I do wish you the best, I was very bitter so I understand your comment. In my case surgery did help, it took away the major pain that plagued me for 15 years. Now I have a couple other issues to deal with being that 1/3 of my spine is not fused but I wouldn't go back for nothing.....NOTHING. I still wake up every day and wonder if the pain in my right lower back/hip is really gone.......and after I realize it is....it's a beautiful thing even though I have new challenges from the surgery. I happily take on the new challenges.

To everyone, thank you! I have been away for a while and to see this thread was pretty fuckin coo. Straight fucking stoked. I got my PS3 working overtime with netflix. I watched every decent movie, every kung-foo flick and now i'm on to Japanese martial arts flicks. I do have to admit, the rest has been nice.....I'm a busy body so it took me some time to get used to it but now i'm kinda diggin it!

I get the final set of x-rays next week that show if the fusion was sucessfull. I can already tell you that it was, as I feel great and can't wait to start training again. I'm going to spend the first 3-4 months in the pool......fuck ya.

Love you guys/gals.......I'll be back soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Atta boy holmes. Glad to hear you're back on track. I have major back problems as well. Acupuncture, massage and the chiro has done fuck all for it and I'm honestly scared to get an MRI to see what plan of action might need to be taken to fix it.:oops: I spent over 10k on a finger injury 3-4 years ago so I can't even imagine what a back surgery might cost me. I'm an athlete and can't stand the thought of being down due to injuries or surgery....I'm always fuckin' injured in one way or another man haha, sadly, it's just become part of my daily life at this point. I'm finally mostly recovered from a year long string of injuries which just about made me loose my shit completely. I spent the past 5 months in a cast due to a broken scaphoid, before that I had another finger injury that kept me out of my sport of choice for 8 months...I can't stand being sedentary...I'm just not cut out for it. Unfortunately all this sitting on my ass has made my back worse than ever. All I want to do is run but it hurts too bad. I just do sit-ups, pull-ups and push-ups all day every day to try and compensate.

Keep those spirits high man.

D

soserthc1

soserthc1

Hope all get better for you my friend or at least to the point that you can be close to yourself without pain meds and straight marijuana helps . You are one of the many I have mad respect for , you have always been a straight up real person to me and it is appreciated and never forgotten ..... best wishes on your recovery and business venture .... if you ever need anything please feel free to ask.......

be well
blessings Soser

Amber

Amber

Gosh I just read this. Funny thing yesterday I was talking with my better half about seeds and seed companies. I told him mark my words I bet ya BirdDog will be the next company to explode with some amazing genetics. I so just want to be right about this. Best wishes on your lemonade.

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

Gosh I just read this. Funny thing yesterday I was talking with my better half about seeds and seed companies. I told him mark my words I bet ya BirdDog will be the next company to explode with some amazing genetics. I so just want to be right about this. Best wishes on your lemonade.
BirdDog is a great person and generous not too mention his plants speak loudly for themselves and i cant wait to throw up a log of his gifted beans!!!

vaporedout

vaporedout

i cant wait to throw up a log of his gifted beans!!!
please dont throw up ;)

I got my PS3 working overtime with netflix. I watched every decent movie, every kung-foo flick and now i'm on to Japanese martial arts flicks. I do have to admit, the rest has been nice.....

that ps3 is awesome, netflix, HULU, even some of the other video services arent bad......an ok movie we just watched was called a good ol fashioned orgy. pretty funny, some hilarious jokes and shit during the orgy. not to much nudity though :( hahaha
if you have videos on your computer and want to watch them on your ps3 i can help you set that up. (if your wireless) keep rested!!!! even Kobe knows when to let things settle, dont be a favre :)

N

Newbreedof420

Damn brother sorry to hear about the back. I got a jacked up back myself. My lower l2 is shot and have had many of times were the back goes out n I'm stuck crawling out the grow room. Hope u get good news. Stay high n keep low birddawg.

BirdDog1

BirdDog1

Holy fuck balls.....having your entire lower back turned into one bone is a mu-fugga!!! Sorry I haven't been around, been dealing with the whole lot that comes with it. Won't bother you with the details but man, just can't wait to get back to my babies 100%. I can't believe nobody has finished the ACOG or Girl Scout Candy.....most phenos are SICK AS FUCK, iv'e popped a couple hundred now and they are very consistant. Ya, you will have to look for that bad ass bitch in the bunch but she is there in every pop. Love you all, will be back soon!

ttystikk

ttystikk

Holy fuck balls.....having your entire lower back turned into one bone is a mu-fugga!!! Sorry I haven't been around, been dealing with the whole lot that comes with it. Won't bother you with the details but man, just can't wait to get back to my babies 100%. I can't believe nobody has finished the ACOG or Girl Scout Candy.....most phenos are SICK AS FUCK, iv'e popped a couple hundred now and they are very consistant. Ya, you will have to look for that bad ass bitch in the bunch but she is there in every pop. Love you all, will be back soon!

Glad to hear you're on the road to recovery. My mom had fusion surgery on her back, result of sitting in an office chair for 30 years. She got involved in dancing and credits the regular activity with keeping her back in good shape. I hadn't deteriorated further in over five years.

Get well soon- and take wellness seriously for life afterwards- and I'm sure you'll come out of this with flying colors!

Latest posts

Top Bottom