From Cali To Denver

• Thread starter sours
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sours

Sup guys,

Exp grower moving from LA to Denver in January and just wanted to hit you guys up for advice:

What moves in Denver ? (I grew Sours and King Louis)

Whats the ticket per unit for selling it on the down-low versus giving it away to dispensaries? :badboy:

For security and legal reasons, is better to rent house in Denver or some county 20-30 miles away from Denver ?

Thanks !!

:smoking:

ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
Technically you can't "give it away to dispensaries" in Colo.
They have a, from seed to sale , batch # tracking system.
It's not like cali.

Best of luck with the move!
Peace

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Ticket price is about $1800 indoor :smoking:

xavier7995

xavier7995

Yeah....this is boston not la
Technically you can't "give it away to dispensaries" in Colo.
They have a, from seed to sale , batch # tracking system.
It's not like cali.

Best of luck with the move!
Peace

Honestly I think for anyone looking to make a living in weed that isn't able to do it on a real up and up level, CA is the place. They may have to pretend to have glaucoma or whatever, but damn things are lax to make legal or at least gray area money out there.
I made the stupid assumption that there would be a legal way to move overage from personal grows to a dispensary. Just isn't happening in CO. I think it would actually really help with the low quality issue the dispensaries face. They just cant keep up. Have had friends from CA that are well acquainted with weed visit and sample, the clubs and such have similar issues out there. Your average homegrower that can take the extra week or two produces some real nice smoke in comparison. It is a shame there isn't a way to move it into a legit market.

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Honestly I think for anyone looking to make a living in weed that isn't able to do it on a real up and up level, CA is the place. They may have to pretend to have glaucoma or whatever, but damn things are lax to make legal or at least gray area money out there.
I made the stupid assumption that there would be a legal way to move overage from personal grows to a dispensary. Just isn't happening in CO. I think it would actually really help with the low quality issue the dispensaries face. They just cant keep up. Have had friends from CA that are well acquainted with weed visit and sample, the clubs and such have similar issues out there. Your average homegrower that can take the extra week or two produces some real nice smoke in comparison. It is a shame there isn't a way to move it into a legit market.
Unfortunately Cali will be the Same as CO in a year or two. They are legalizing the fuck out of weed in this country!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Yep business model changed. Instead of doing 10# crops for 36ea now everybody does 20# crops for 18ea LOL. Triple pottin and super croppin!
Haha but I cringe at 1800 knowing someone is making as much as the grower to get it where it's going. Sickening lol
On top of that you see someone else's herb that is crap getting 1890 too and it's like wtf??

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
18 if its staying in state. shit ive even had buddies go down to 16 when times were tuff. if its heading out, 23 is no problem.
Almost went 16 one time, had to get rent paid but right at the last minute my friend called.

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Almost all Cali weed gets sold blackmarket,very little goes to dispos if you look at the big picture,i doubt if any more than 5-10% of smokers buy at dispos IF that.Alot of counties and cities dont even allow dispos although delivery services are seemingly everywhere(basically semi legal black market).The thing that makes it a little easier here is the almost 40 million population in comparison to other states relatively small customer bases,I think colorados about 5 million?So if you want to make money pick a big population center with low supply and big demand,doesnt sound like colorado is it unless you know the right peeps.

Rootbound

Rootbound

Supporter
Unfortunately Cali will be the Same as CO in a year or two. They are legalizing the fuck out of weed in this country!

Its about time! The whole country needs to legalize and shut down the dispensaries that have sub par mids.

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL... the fix is in, they have to power.. $$$$$....and wish to crush home grows..
That's why we gota get that greenhouse of yours popping this year cm vacation is gonna have to wait ;-)

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Its about time! The whole country needs to legalize and shut down the dispensaries that have sub par mids.
Yeah shut down the dispensaries and have people go pay the recreational stores $15-20/g for flowers and $60-80/g for oil. Sweet! Also, switch from 99 plant micro basement grows to huge 10,000 plant corporate grows. That ALWAYS improves quality. Legalize, fook yeah!

Latest posts

Top Bottom