• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Morgan

Morgan

Ok
I will stop growing mid grade weed then, sorry my bad.:(

I guess I shouldn't grow at all until Im a pro...wait..o_O

How am I gonna get better at growing then? :confused:

hey man, your meds can not be judged by photos, im sure you are on the right track things only get better as you learn a bit more. need to always remember no person grows the same we are all different and all work our gardens in different ways. stay positive and educate your self often. these forums are great for that but just dont fall into the negativity or let anyones comment effect what you do. people can help when asked but when someone goes out of there way to put your work down they are not worth your time. keep ya chin up bud!

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Ok
I will stop growing mid grade weed then, sorry my bad.:(

I guess I shouldn't grow at all until Im a pro...wait..o_O

How am I gonna get better at growing then? :confused:

And I love to Grow! and I am getting better at it

What am I suspossed to do with all the Weed from the trees?
Alright, my last high jacking!
Ken your on the path bro, none of us are done with the path, the learning is constant, it never stops. You just keep refining your recipes or vary your inputs and try new methods of growing. You've come a long way, there is no substitute for growing as learning!
The books are cool but they can't implement the methods they teach, that's you!
Just don't aim for mid grade as a niche or goal in growing is what you gotta remember, and I think your on that page;)
Always keep track of your grows, your inputs and when you change things each cycle and record it, you can look back after time and see what's worked the best. And the best is different for everyone, some people's techniques wouldn't serve some people right....this is one thing where there are a million ways to get results.
And you better stop growing Mids Ken! :D

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
hey i love pie ... jeez you guys thicken up that skin ..
morg , not telling you your not welcome here at all man ... this is a great place , was just trying to lay it out so you or anyone dreaming of it has the facts to make a decision .. unfortunately too many people never got the scoop and blindly headed here with stars in their eyes . not saying this is you k ...
in three years i have met and made friends with 9 people online that moved here . all but one moved back home with less than they came here with.. 2 came to me in tears of not having enough to make it home on .. makes me wonder why im still here honestly .
surf snowboard mt bike fish hunt hike camp food night clubs girls ect ect ect cali is great

obsoul33t

obsoul33t

IBL
Ken the difference between you and the huge operations that produce shit are that you do care and you will get better .. huge difference..

keep working and learning to always produce the very best

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Alright, my last high jacking!
Mine Too. Sorry Morgan!

And you better stop growing Mids Ken! :D

No more Mid Grade! Its a deal. :)

Ken the difference between you and the huge operations that produce shit are that you do care and you will get better .. huge difference..

keep working and learning to always produce the very best

Thanks Brother! I love this Plant Im gonna do My best to grow great stuff! :D

Morgan

Morgan

hey i love pie ... jeez you guys thicken up that skin ..
morg , not telling you your not welcome here at all man ... this is a great place , was just trying to lay it out so you or anyone dreaming of it has the facts to make a decision .. unfortunately too many people never got the scoop and blindly headed here with stars in their eyes . not saying this is you k ...
in three years i have met and made friends with 9 people online that moved here . all but one moved back home with less than they came here with.. some come to me in tears of not having enough to make it home on .. makes me wonder im still here honestly .
surf snowboard mt bike fish hunt hike camp food night clubs girls ect ect ect cali is great

Thanks brother it's all good no worries, I shoulda just worded my post a bit different. Anyways yea I loved it when I lived there as a kid and now that I have kids I want them to experience all the greatness Cali has to offer!

If I didn't think I had more to learn I wouldn't of signed up here. Plus the fact that some of the most amazing genetics are found on this forum. I look forward to chatting it up with everyone and learning some great stuff and helping where I can.

It's funny some of my best friends in the world this is how we became friends takes a fight to know you wanna be friends with that person.

Great things to come!

kushluvr

kushluvr

I find this to be the other problem everyone is always so worried about making a buck growing some flowers. That's fine and dandy but believe in yourself learn to live of the land and keep your self surrounded by positive and willing people. I'm not looking to strike it rich I just want to be happy. You will never truly be happy until you except yourself for who you are.

some are just to cocky and think their shit dont stink, and thats were most go wrong, IMHO!!!

kushluvr

kushluvr

and i do believe you will do great, possibly even amazing things, i was just being honest from the get go, im a realist, not a dreamer!!

Morgan

Morgan

and i do believe you will do great, possibly even amazing things, i was just being honest from the get go, im a realist, not a dreamer!!

Thanks brother I got ya, now that we got all that outta the way let the good times roll :) we are only human

green punk

green punk

Good Luck Morgan in all things you do!
I have read this thread.... I agree with many things stated here. I know a dude who moved down there when the legislature jacked our med laws and the feds drug their dragnet in these parts. I was honest with him and told him I didnt think he had the chops to make it down there. He reluctantly agreed. One thing he has going for him is a quiver full of elites and some newer sought after genetics. He is gifted at cloning. So he found himself selling racks of cuttings to the dispos instead of finished flowers. He has found a little niche and is doing well for himself and his young family.

FWIW

southstreets

southstreets

Yea sounds like ur golden bro! Everyone who commented in here is def legit in my book! You got some really good feedback from some of the best in the game bro! Run with it and good 2 see ya round and hopefully see some grows in the near future from you! All the best ss

Morgan

Morgan

Good Luck Morgan in all things you do!
I have read this thread.... I agree with many things stated here. I know a dude who moved down there when the legislature jacked our med laws and the feds drug their dragnet in these parts. I was honest with him and told him I didnt think he had the chops to make it down there. He reluctantly agreed. One thing he has going for him is a quiver full of elites and some newer sought after genetics. He is gifted at cloning. So he found himself selling racks of cuttings to the dispos instead of finished flowers. He has found a little niche and is doing well for himself and his young family.

FWIW

Thanks my friend ! Yea plan on doing all I can to be a success for my family in what ever avanue I choose to take. This is a big step for us. Thanks again.

Morgan

Morgan

Yea sounds like ur golden bro! Everyone who commented in here is def legit in my book! You got some really good feedback from some of the best in the game bro! Run with it and good 2 see ya round and hopefully see some grows in the near future from you! All the best ss

Thanks I'll try and do everyone proud :) thanks for all the feedback from everyone means a lot to know there's still people who will take the time to lend a helping hand.

I look forward to sharing a few of my next cycles !

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
You Have a Great Attitude Morgan. And the folks here at the Farm are Really Cool too!

I was just rolling a fatty and thought I would show a photo of my "Mid grade"

Hope you don't mind o_O

This weed is Very popular with my friends
and it's my daily smoke:p

Greencrack

But I will try my best to grow better. :)

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Man I`m near running dry here! I sold all my outdoor for 2k each,down a little from last year. I have just a few oz left for personal. I did manage to pick up a couple of lbs of imported Purple Thai that`s nice stuff the other day,got to keep my people medicated! I couldn`t find any local left for sale so I feel lucky to have found the imported weed. If half of my garden had not been ripped last season I would have just about made it to Fall on my own. I`m not sure why peeps keep saying there`s no market,I could get rid of 100 lbs in the next month if I could get it cheep enough to make something on it.

500lbs Guerilla

500lbs Guerilla

Damn Homie, I know a few people that are considering leaving Cali and heading to NM to grow hahaha.

Don't know if you realize, but this thread prompted responses from some of the most respected names on the forum. Guarantee nobody meant any disrespect :D

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Well if you deside to come out and want help with grow tips or genetics just let me know. I`m old and sick and up to my ears in labors I can`t keep up with anymore but I`m willing to do what I can to help out. Oh and with 50 years of growing and breeding behind me I can say I`m learning more every day so don`t ever feel bad because we are all learning!

Z

Z-ro

I love these threads. Everyone comes in and 'tells it how it is'. Sometimes, the only way for a man to learn is to do it himself, and if youve got the will and a way I say make it happen, if youre supposed to be here it will work for you. I came out to Cali 5 years ago(just at the start of the decline), only knew 1 single person here, and not that it hasnt been a hell of a rocky road, but Im now very successful and doing bigger and better things every day. It was the best decision of my life and I give thanks every day, thanks Im still here and didnt give up, thanks I didnt listen to the haters, and thanks to the very few people who treated me with respect. People out here feel threatened right now that they may loose their lax way of life, but if you have a strong will and determination you can make shit happen.

Ken, Grow all the mid grade you want, just dont put it on the market!! At least turn it to concentrate:)

Top Bottom