From The Beginning......micro And Legal...........

• Thread starter Milo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Milo

Milo

Beginning Week 9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................

20170501 191114

20170501 191222

20170501 191345

20170501 191233

20170501 191332

Milo

Milo

.....................Nearing the end of week 9 flower now...............the breeder's page says 8-9 weeks for this Girl, but I took a look at the thrichs just now with a scope (and watered w/plain water), and they're JUST starting to get milky, mostly the ones on the plant on the left, still lots of clear ones tho, and there's still at least half or so white hairs sticking straight up, so I'm gonna let 'em go another full week or so for sure..............................and after that...............we'll see!!!!!

Grow On! Peace!!

20170505 183537

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
.....................Nearing the end of week 9 flower now...............the breeder's page says 8-9 weeks for this Girl, but I took a look at the thrichs just now with a scope (and watered w/plain water), and they're JUST starting to get milky, mostly the ones on the plant on the left, still lots of clear ones tho, and there's still at least half or so white hairs sticking straight up, so I'm gonna let 'em go another full week or so for sure..............................and after that...............we'll see!!!!!

Grow On! Peace!!

View attachment 697820

Your waiting to harvest is paying off.
Your buds are starting to get fat and chunky.

I wouldn't be surprised if the burnt stress puts them around 11-12 weeks.

as long as you keep an eye on those trich's you will be good :)

Milo

Milo

Awesome, @rmoltis!!! Thank you very much for the advice!! Much appreciated!!!

I've been really impressed by your grows that you post about here! Hopefully if I keep on reading up and following your advice, I'll be able to grow like you one day!!

Thanks again! Peace!!

Your waiting to harvest is paying off.
Your buds are starting to get fat and chunky.

I wouldn't be surprised if the burnt stress puts them around 11-12 weeks.

as long as you keep an eye on those trich's you will be good :)

Last edited:
Milo

Milo

........middle of week 10 flower update!!

..............................y'all are totally right about letting these Girls finish on their own schedule and not rushin it..............!!!!!!!....................these girls definitely need the rest of the week, and very possibly another full week as well, but we'll re-evaluate after Sunday................

The Girl on the left is a true Beauty, the one on the right definitely started growing weird because of the light stress / burning - I don't think the buds are supposed to look like that - hahaha, oh well, it'll still grind up and vaporize real nice, I'm sure......................

Grow On!! Peace!!!

20170511 190210

20170511 185742

20170511 185806

20170511 185832

20170511 190122

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
................Yo yo yo!!!!!....................

Hey @Eyegethi420! Thanks for checking in!

Apologies for the radio silence, but I encountered my very first major plant emergency!!!

So, this past Saturday, I went to go put in new car brakes with the help of my dad, so I was busy all day hanging with the parents, but I got home around 9pm after lights out for the plants, and took a peek, and noticed that all the edges and tips of the leaves had gotten ....................................brown and crispy!! Right underneath where the HPS light was ...........................and only where it was closer than a foot or so from the plants....................(I also found some smallish male parts, with pollen, close to the bottom part of the plants, but plucked the bits immediately, were probably from the light stress)......................... I of course had been worrying about this, but was hoping for the best, and kinda forgot about it cuz I could already tell it was probably too close but they weren't burning............though I knew my plants had grown too big and too close to the light. I ran out of room so quickly!!!!

So, I tried to think of ways to fix this, but the only solution I could think of .............................Buy a bigger tent!!!

I had wanted one anyway, but was putting it off - but now, I had to, it was an emergency!! I could FEEL the plants' PAIN!

So, luckily my local grow store is open on Sundays, so I went in right when they opened in the morning and bought a 4' x 4' tent that's about 7' tall instead of the about 5' tall tent I had run out of room in.

So, luckily, I think I got to them just in time - the buds look OK for the most part, and I trimmed off most of the totally burnt-to-a-crisp part of the leaves, and tried to do very very little but a good amount was burnt crisp.

I also put the bigger tent in the basement, so the temps are much lower, more around 60 degrees F. I need to run a dehumidifier down there too, it's pretty humid right now, 65-70 percent rh.

I figure this all has set me back a good amount in terms of time-to-harvest and quality of the buds, but the buds are still there and growin'........so I ain't too mad!!! Haha!!

I gave 'em a watering again tonight, first time since last Wednesday - They took barely any water since the day they got burned (Saturday)..............but they look to be recovering for the most part. Maybe another 3-4-5 weeks..................................

So, that's the bad news, but the good news, is that now I have a small veg tent to play around with!

I popped one more BC Kush seed and put it into soil yesterday, and have the clones going still, about eight of 'em, so let's see how long it takes for these girls to root in and get going, once the Burnt Girls are done, I can start new ones!!

I'm learning, boys! Sure am! Thanks for tuning in everyone!!!!

Do any of y'all have any experience with burnt plants? hahahaha, I could probably use some advice on how to care for these girls for the remaining part of their lives...........

Grow On!! Peace!!

View attachment 690359

View attachment 690360

View attachment 690361

View attachment 690362

View attachment 690363

View attachment 690364

View attachment 690365

View attachment 690366

View attachment 690367

View attachment 690368

View attachment 690369

I see what happened here.
Now I understand.

Your ladies are doing well for the stress they were exposed to. They are frosting up real nice :)

Let's see how far you can get her to go towards maximum ripeness:cool:

Milo

Milo

.............................Thanks @Eyegethi420 and @rmoltis !!!!! Thanks for the kind words!! I appreciate it!!!

Alright!!!!!

I was able to get some trichome photos, which I'm pretty psyched about..............................

We're getting to the end of week 10 flower, and beginning of week 11!!!

The Girl on the right side that grew weird is definitely ripening more slowly, still has mostly clear trichs and only a few cloudy, so she'll need more time probably...........(apologies for the stray hair there, that's gross)......................

20170513 185149

20170513 185142

20170513 184951

...............But the Girl on the left side......................GOD DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20170513 185511

20170513 185257

20170513 185245

................she might be ready to harvest next weekend!!!!........................she's got almost all cloudy trichs, though no amber ones that I can see yet.......................I'll be keeping an eye on her throughout the week, will re-evaluate next weekend...............

20170513 183526

Grow On!! Peace!!

Milo

Milo

......................Nearing the end of week 11 flower!!!!!

These girls are BEAUTIFUL!!!!

20170520 105612

The one on the right side is ripening a bit more slowly than the other, it's still about 50/50 clear/cloudy trichs, but there are almost no more white hairs on it, just a couple, so it's getting there! (also tiny bits of purple just starting to appear on the outer edges of the leaves).....................probably will need another full week.................

20170520 105108

............but our Chunky Girl on the left side, GODDAMN! She's just DAYS away now!!!! Basically 100% cloudy trichomes, a few clear here and there, although still no amber colored ones that I can see yet............................a bunch of the big fan leaves that still were deep green on the parts they weren't burned on have started yellowing!! I first noticed it on this Girl, she has more yellow leaves, but the other one was starting to yellow slightly as well...................

20170520 102736

20170520 104327

20170520 104853

YES YES!! GROW ON!! PEACE!!!!

(also I noticed a couple stray seeds growing, not many just a few, but I'm not mad, it'll be fun to see if they'll pop and grow!)

Milo

Milo

.......................Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

........made it to day 2 of week 12 flower!.........and, today is HARVEST DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And many many many thanks to everyone who tuned in and helped!!! Thank you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE!

DSC 0012

DSC 0030

DSC 0046

DSC 0100

DSC 0103

DSC 0108

-

Milo

Milo

.......hahahahaha, thanks @ahemait !!!!! They sure are some giant nuggets!!!!!

These Girls are both BC Kush IBL from BC Bud Depot!!! Real good genetics!!!!

...............now, just gotta wait for the Girls to dry and cure................but in the meantime.......................On to the next ones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just moved the bagseed and another BC Kush seedling into the big tent!!! The BC Kush will be the main focus, the bagseed (tall one on right side) is just along for the ride............................I went for a bigger finishing pot for the BC Kush Girl this time - 10 gallons!!!

Grow On!! Peace!!

20170524 184804

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Awesome harvest!

The fact you gave it a full flowering period means your resin content will be very high and your product will be extra potent.

I will not chop any plants before 10-12 weeks now. You lose a lot of the potency.

Congrats:)

Milo

Milo

..........thank you very much, @rmoltis!!!! that means a lot coming from you!! Thank you!! Thank you thank you dank you!!!!

I smoked a bunch of the scissor hash after trimming - and GOD DAMN!! These nugs are gonna be real nice and strong for sure!! Definitely glad I had you guys here to direct me to let them go this long!!!

hahaha, and yes, for sure!! 10-12 weeks seems to be a MUCH better window than the 8-9 that most sites say when you buy them...............I wish I could have let these girls go even longer, like another full week or so, but I'm just about out of nugs and had the whole week off of work, so I got antsy!!!! hahaha

Thanks again!!! Peace!!!

Saint Skinny

Saint Skinny

You've done very well, young grasshopper. I'm so darned proud :cry: lol for real though, they look great! I'd say it was a success

Milo

Milo

............yo, yo, yo!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, All! Thanks for the comments!!! @Eyegethi420 @SEgrowing

It's been awhile since I last posted, been a bit busy, but our two new Girls are ending their 5th week of flower, and entering their 6th!!!!!!

There's one true BC Kush in a large pot, and the tall one is a random bagseed......................

Lookin' good good good!!!!!!

I just finished my last nug from my previous harvest, that shit was great!! This is Awesome!!!

Grow On! Peace!!!!!

20170709 164851

........both plants, above................

..........the BC Kush, below..............

20170709 164540
20170709 164717

........the random bagseed, below...............

20170709 164549

Latest posts

Top Bottom