From The Ground Up, Let's Go!

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dumpstergrower

dumpstergrower

@Billyboat was wondering how far away the canopy is from the lights when they are done and w flat 8ft will the burn or bleach thanks once again for
Such an awesome thread and info on the nano's

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

how the hell did i miss this thread till now?! LOL

amazing work in here Billyboat !

i've always seen the potential of vertical lighting to be a great addition to an indoor garden's lighting layout. Look like you are living proof of that at this point man!

Billyboat

Billyboat

@Billyboat was wondering how far away the canopy is from the lights when they are done and w flat 8ft will the burn or bleach thanks once again for
Such an awesome thread and info on the nano's

Last round plants were 6' tall, the lights were all the way up on the ceiling to keep that 48" distance.

how the hell did i miss this thread till now?! LOL

amazing work in here Billyboat !

i've always seen the potential of vertical lighting to be a great addition to an indoor garden's lighting layout. Look like you are living proof of that at this point man!

Thanks!

Billyboat

Billyboat

I added 8 more wall fans, and 8 20" floor fans....there are 30 fans in this room now...

Week one of flower...Super even canopy, thats a 10'x30' section...
Evncanopy

SpitXFire

SpitXFire

YEssir Billy, doin it up big! Kickin back with a brew taking a break from insulatin, this the proper thread to go with my brewski... Lovin the naked legs, those bitches are gonna blow up!

Top Bottom