From The Ground Up, Let's Go!

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
eskiiboy uk

eskiiboy uk

hey man ;)
just read the full 15 pages and let me tell you one thing;) here in the UK you'd be known as a BIG DOG!! That's one tight ship your running there man!!

I take my hat off to you :D

Billyboat

Billyboat

So I have two of these little test rooms up and running, been working on them in my spare time...Sealed on this small environment got expensive real quick lol (should have just don't fresh air exchange).
7k btu Mini Split
70 Pint Dehuy
Nanolux DE 1000w
Humidifier
6" Fan/Scrubber
2x 18" Wall Fans
Bottled Co2
All Controlled by an Iponic 624.

I have 5 Motorbreaths, 7 Mosca C99s, 4 Fire OGxIllegal Alien's ready to give these rooms a go.

Littler1

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Dam bro just killing it even more. Here I am just getting this trial auto Hempy scrog table built, and you bust out with, well I built another room, lol. Can't wait to I'm getting more free time to start doing things again. Will be trying a few of your tricks

GreenThumbBill

GreenThumbBill

Nice show! Those geoplanters really kick ass eh? They're what I use for my raised beds also. Been reusing the same soil for 2 years and charging hard.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Just skimmed over everything and I read somewhere that you water to runoff. How do you have that setup? Also are you still hand watering or have you set up your system yet? I'm thinking of going with beds in my horizontal room and just looking for some idea's on how to deal with runoff/waste.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Just skimmed over everything and I read somewhere that you water to runoff. How do you have that setup? Also are you still hand watering or have you set up your system yet? I'm thinking of going with beds in my horizontal room and just looking for some idea's on how to deal with runoff/waste.

I am still hand watering. The run off fills up the grooves in the 4x8 trays, typically I get just enough that the beds aren't actually sitting in any water. The left over water evaporates into the room, with in 8 or so hours. If I some how over water a bed and there is standing water, I'll grab the shop vac.

My other rooms have been set up with condensate pumps under the trays that pump it out of the room and into a drain.

I'm going to do the same thing once I get the automated watering system installed.

Billyboat

Billyboat

I have more pics to upload but I left my camera at work...

Been crazy busy...

9 DE's over 9 3x6 beds on wheels...5 ton ac....Almost finished, should be ready for plants soon.
Should be fun!

Flat1

Picked up 500 more YoYo's and did a another big lollipop session...
Yoyyos
Underneathbig

HairyRoots

HairyRoots

wow wow wow. just did the whole read from start to current. Im so glad you decided to share your progress from the start. really shows how much work it takes to get to this point. And now you are showing what kind of rewards you get from your hard work and dedication. Very impressive. I think adding the watering system will be clutch.

superbudding

superbudding

Solid, Solid work BillyBoat. Just shows you can throw £££$$$ at a warehouse but if you haven't got the knowledge the work ethic and the smarts you won't get this result. Keep it up dude thanks for sharing :)

Billyboat

Billyboat

Last edited:
Top Bottom