From The Ground Up, Let's Go!

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Tester nug? You didn't snip that early for smoking did you!

...I say on the way to the microwave with freshies of my own :rolleyes:

Billyboat

Billyboat

Small epap room is loving life...praying leaves!

Been playing with some LEDs in veg...very impressed with the internode spacing. Forum cookies 10 days from rooted clone

Lyfespan

Lyfespan

Billyboat

Billyboat

Playing with top dressings and adding ogbiowar bennies!

I took out all the 4x8 and 4x12 tables and replaced them with 16 3x6 tables..

I've built tables twice for each room...(a total of 43 tables)

All the drains are installed, and all the plumbing is flexible so I can still move the tables around, and they drain into a bucket with a sump pump.

Installing the automatic watering system next....about to have some free time!!!

S

Seed Buyer

I keep re reading this thread and it never gets old! I have been trying to figure out from the pics how many plants per 3x6 bed you run. Does it change based on strain? Are you topping or LST the plants in veg or simply letting them grow un topped and weaving/training them horiztonally through the trellis once in the 3x6 beds?

Billyboat

Billyboat

I keep re reading this thread and it never gets old! I have been trying to figure out from the pics how many plants per 3x6 bed you run. Does it change based on strain? Are you topping or LST the plants in veg or simply letting them grow un topped and weaving/training them horiztonally through the trellis once in the 3x6 beds?

8-12 plants per bed. Totally based off strain and size of the plants. I top, lst, super crop, bend, break, what ever is needed to get the plants to bush out and I keep training till about a week or so into flower.

S

Seed Buyer

I am helping a customer design a 22 'x 14' room and was curious how many 3'x6' beds you put in your rooms that size? Your lighting that room with only 6 DE lights right? Thanks

Billyboat

Billyboat

I am helping a customer design a 22 'x 14' room and was curious how many 3'x6' beds you put in your rooms that size? Your lighting that room with only 6 DE lights right? Thanks

I actually changed the layout and I have 9 fixtures and 9 beds that room.

S

Seed Buyer

6 lights would have given you 20 watts a square foot which I have a hard time subscribing to. So I am guessing nine 3x6 beds under those 9 DE kits? Thanks for taking the time to answer my questions.

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Crushing it bill!!!

My friends are importing a new nutrient line... Would you be willing to give it a try?.. Would rather not say which one so it doesn't seem like I'm plugging on your thread.. If you're interested either pm or let me know over the thread. Said they'd give you as much coco & nutrients as you need if you'd publish results on this thread.

Either way, keep rocking brother. Shit looks proper

Timmyahcomeon

Timmyahcomeon

Fuck yea. Don't know how you kept up hand watering all those! Can't wait too see it finished, good vibes brah

DirtySanchez

DirtySanchez

Bill we've been rocking that same setup w the solenoids and rainbird controller. What pump u using? We use the harbor freight PRE-PRIMED one and it's done pretty right by us.

This is gonna be life changing for u, literally. To hand water those every day you must've been a slave to that room the last few months. Beds are probably easier than pots but even still. Enjoy having ur life back buddy ;)

Billyboat

Billyboat

It's been a tiresome act hand watering 600-900 gallons a day when things are drinking heavy. It's the 6 other rooms that are a pain to water on the daily.

Bill we've been rocking that same setup w the solenoids and rainbird controller. What pump u using? We use the harbor freight PRE-PRIMED one and it's done pretty right by us.

This is gonna be life changing for u, literally. To hand water those every day you must've been a slave to that room the last few months. Beds are probably easier than pots but even still. Enjoy having ur life back buddy ;)

Thanks brotha! I have 3 1 hp grundfo pumps, doing automatic ph dosing, switching to all cone bottom tanks. It should be a sweet setup.

Top Bottom