• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
rubthe nub

rubthe nub

Nice room.
Are those nanolux de's your running?
How do you like them?
I was just looking at them a couple days ago. Thinking of upgrading from se's to the de's.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Thanks everyone for the kind words and motivation! Not going to lie, this place is kicking my butt. Between building the other rooms and maintaing the garden at the same time, and living life, there isn't enough time in the day. The 24k room is a little much for one person to tend to in a timely matter... Trimming bottom branches on 28 4x4 areas takes half a day...and 300 gallons for this room by hand is another 2 hour ordeal...

I also got a killer deal on a bunch of epaps..

So I'm setting up the second smaller room with 7 Epaps and 4 vertical 1k's.
I think the wide spread of the epap will do well with what I have planned in there...

And my back seems to be 100% better...I almost feel like the doctor was wrong and the MRI showed bad info...The more I work the better the back feels...could by psychological...

Billy, I recall in another post you mentioned you use KILZ primer on walls to prevent stachybotrys... is that the same reason you painted your trays?

The reason why I painted them is because I didn't think it though and used OSB instead of actual plywood for the top and OSB hates water, and I wanted all exposed wood to be sealed..But the tables don't really get wet, they have a flood tray sitting on top of them.

Nice room.
Are those nanolux de's your running?
How do you like them?
I was just looking at them a couple days ago. Thinking of upgrading from se's to the de's.

Yea I'm running the nano's...so far I like them alot!

Confuten1

Confuten1

exploitin strengths - perfectin weaknessess
Supporter
Thanks everyone for the kind words and motivation! Not going to lie, this place is kicking my butt. Between building the other rooms and maintaing the garden at the same time, and living life, there isn't enough time in the day. The 24k room is a little much for one person to tend to in a timely matter... Trimming bottom branches on 28 4x4 areas takes half a day...and 300 gallons for this room by hand is another 2 hour ordeal...

I also got a killer deal on a bunch of epaps..

So I'm setting up the second smaller room with 7 Epaps and 4 vertical 1k's.
I think the wide spread of the epap will do well with what I have planned in there...

And my back seems to be 100% better...I almost feel like the doctor was wrong and the MRI showed bad info...The more I work the better the back feels...could by psychological...

The reason why I painted them is because I didn't think it though and used OSB instead of actual plywood for the top and OSB hates water, and I wanted all exposed wood to be sealed..But the tables don't really get wet, they have a flood tray sitting on top of them.

Yea I'm running the nano's...so far I like them alot!

hey dude, i heard they are discontinuing the epaps, your not concerned about possible warranty issues?

confu

KarmaKingz

KarmaKingz

Man, talk about inspiration! Your setup is a straight up blueprint. You gotta be half Superman for your ceiling height. Loving it.
Cheers!

Billyboat

Billyboat

And a flowering we go!!
Zzzyeeee

Mr.DreamBoat

Mr.DreamBoat

Great Setup Billyboat! Love your work, keeps me going forward! Glad you love the De's, just picked up a few try out as I've been using the Vegatator & Dominater Lush Led setup in a spot because of power load and heat issues...tried many setups trying to learn but new spot is getting De's and some Verts because of 10' ceiling to play with! :) Thanks for the show! Love it!
Ps I wanna try those bad ass table setups next ;) except the caster part :)

Top Bottom