From The Ground Up, Let's Go!

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

Thanks for the kind words, its been a lot of work getting this far but it feels nice to see things working the way I planned, (so far anyways).

The second 12k room with the fast fit tray stands just got an overhaul. I dug up all the coco and built new tables out of wood and carefully dug out the monster lemon trees and transplanted them back into the newly built tables. Replaced the True og's I had to cut down with FPOG's as I couldn't save them.

Gotta snag pics but its
7 Epaps over head, 1 on a mover for the middle 25 gallon coco Starfighter trees and 4 1k's down the middle vertical.

Should be a fun setup with the best of both worlds, vert and doubled ended.

Veg rooms are almost done, 10 315's in the preveg and doing 6 Double Dpaps and 6 of the Epaps with the MH bulbs.

Working on building the other flower rooms, instead of another 24k room, doing two 12k rooms as the big room is a lot to handle for one person. Hell, 60,000 watts is a lot for one person....but I'm dedicated.

Should be a fun next few months!

Cheers!

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

Thanks for the kind words, its been a lot of work getting this far but it feels nice to see things working the way I planned, (so far anyways).

The second 12k room with the fast fit tray stands just got an overhaul. I dug up all the coco and built new tables out of wood and carefully dug out the monster lemon trees and transplanted them back into the newly built tables. Replaced the True og's I had to cut down with FPOG's as I couldn't save them.

Gotta snag pics but its
7 Epaps over head, 1 on a mover for the middle 25 gallon coco Starfighter trees and 4 1k's down the middle vertical.

Should be a fun setup with the best of both worlds, vert and doubled ended.

Veg rooms are almost done, 10 315's in the preveg and doing 6 Double Dpaps and 6 of the Epaps with the MH bulbs.

Working on building the other flower rooms, instead of another 24k room, doing two 12k rooms as the big room is a lot to handle for one person. Hell, 60,000 watts is a lot for one person....but I'm dedicated.

Should be a fun next few months!

Cheers!
You're rocking the latest and greatest!

Your work ethic is inspiring - Keep us posted.

Billyboat

Billyboat

You're rocking the latest and greatest!

Your work ethic is inspiring - Keep us posted.
Looks like Church! Get your Pray on dawgy!

Thanks fellas! Its a jungle around here, many 6-7 foot tall trees...The DE's are no joke..

Have you notice while running the DE bulbs that the trees have to run on a higher EC?

I have always kept the less is more approach, I feed around 1.4 ec every watering, with runoff and they are loving life. I'll know in a few weeks how this regimen is working, but so far so good.

Aptus + base once a week and base + calmag on the other waterings and I brew a tea at least once a week.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Cookies:
Cookies

Lemon:
Lemon

Kosher:
Kosher

MrBelvedere

MrBelvedere

Crazy train Bishop Billy! The Twilight Zone is alive! Your Cathedral has many disciples :)

Happy thinkin of your AC compressor kicking in and your lights blinkin :)

Love the idea about using a walk in freezer, it seems it would work just need to run uniframe on ceiling to support the weight of lights?

How are you going to do the irrigation? "Sprinkler system" with zone controls? Check this thread out
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...a-watering-system-the-way-jack-does-it.47269/

If purgatory looks like this then I'm good to go

Last edited:
Billyboat

Billyboat

Under skirt...Team NO larf
IMG 5137

12k Flower room...7 Epaps overhead and 4 vert 1k's...(I took the pics before hanging the vert bulbs)

FPOG small plants on the left and 11 monster Super Lemon Haze's on the right and 3 monster starfighters down the middle.
IMG 5130
IMG 5131
IMG 5132
IMG 5133

Billyboat

Billyboat

PreVeg room.

So Far I like the way the Dpap is throwing light at all angles over the Sun System LEC's.
IMG 5134

IMG 5135

Phillips is having trouble with the Double Dpaps so I may scratch that idea and just run 12k 1k HPS and MH's for now in the main veg...This room should be finished in a few days... Right now its just housing my moms...
IMG 5136

Billyboat

Billyboat

Crazy train Bishop Billy! The Twilight Zone is alive! Your Cathedral has many disciples :)

Happy thinkin of your AC compressor kicking in and your lights blinkin :)

Love the idea about using a walk in freezer, it seems it would work just need to run uniframe on ceiling to support the weight of lights?

How are you going to do the irrigation? "Sprinkler system" with zone controls? Check this thread out
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...a-watering-system-the-way-jack-does-it.47269/

If purgatory looks like this then I'm good to go

Yes, uni-strut on top of the ceiling and threaded rods attached to another unistrut on the inisde on the rooms. I would basically make a grid so I could hang the air handers, dehys, lights, and anything else that I want to place on the ceiling.

Link4 is building me a custom controller to control the entire warehouse via my iphone. Yes it will have a bunch of valves and zone controls, close to 75 different zones as I have 7 different res's.

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

PreVeg room.

So Far I like the way the Dpap is throwing light at all angles over the Sun System LEC's.
View attachment 490080
View attachment 490081
Phillips is having trouble with the Double Dpaps so I may scratch that idea and just run 12k 1k HPS and MH's for now in the main veg...This room should be finished in a few days... Right now its just housing my moms...
View attachment 490082
What do you mean? Philips? Hit me up brother, I have alternatives for you. I can get you exactly the same fixture from a different entity.

Top Bottom