From The Ground Up, Let's Go!

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DapperDon

DapperDon

If you don't mind me asking what you didn't like about them as well as to why you are switching to Nanolux?

DapperDon

DapperDon

Really? And you can attribute that to the lights themselves for the low yield?

DapperDon

DapperDon

That is very interesting to know. I always though that they seemed a little "off" when I have seen them in the shop but have never seen one in a grow. I hope you have better success with the Nano's. I hear good things about them and will be interested in seeing how they perform.

Billyboat

Billyboat

That is very interesting to know. I always though that they seemed a little "off" when I have seen them in the shop but have never seen one in a grow. I hope you have better success with the Nano's. I hear good things about them and will be interested in seeing how they perform.

The nano's kick ass, they perform great. No debate about that.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Smashed it dude. Completely blown away that you were hand watering this garden, givin a new meaning to the words: workin hard. Respect.

DrFever

DrFever

Yo buddy can you let me know if an when you plan on ordering more nano's ??? maybe get you to order 3 more an NCCS if your getting a discount either way pm me cuz

Billyboat

Billyboat

Yo buddy can you let me know if an when you plan on ordering more nano's ??? maybe get you to order 3 more an NCCS if your getting a discount either way pm me cuz

Sorry brotha I'm all stocked up. My hydro shop special orders them for me.

@Billyboat nano vs gaveta? What about a controller for the nano ?

I like the nano's for the price savings.

The nano's seemed to have gone up in price a bit but a better bulb and reflector is now used compared to the ones I bought about 10 months ago

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Hey Billy, curious if you plan on playing with the 315 CMH lights in the near future?
Your grows amaze me.

DrFever

DrFever

Sorry brotha I'm all stocked up. My hydro shop special orders them for me.

I like the nano's for the price savings.

The nano's seemed to have gone up in price a bit but a better bulb and reflector is now used compared to the ones I bought about 10 months ago
All good just figured with so many you purchased i would of got a better deal lol ..
being in Canada and dam currency exchange kills a person its like extra 32 dollars on the 100 which adds up big time for big purchases

Herb Forester

Herb Forester

Your awesomeness inspired me to finally buy my first 624 the other day. I'll definitely be getting more :punch:

Billyboat

Billyboat

Your awesomeness inspired me to finally buy my first 624 the other day. I'll definitely be getting more :punch:

I have 4 624's running and they have really given me peace of mind for when I'm not around or want to actually take a day off.

My favorite feature is being able to check the light meter during the night cycle to make sure nothing is screwing up, and since it data logs it, you can see a week at a time.

I really like being able to cut off all the fans and dehuys when I foliar spray. Before I would have to come back a few hours later to cut the equipment back on. Now I use the the phone interface to be able to remotely cut those devices back on remotely.

They work really well, they aren't perfect, but I can't complain.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Excited for this test...
Silicons

Top Bottom