FROSTY FARMS -Round 3--LETS grow some TREE's

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

frostedlove

Hitting Week 6 1/2

OH YEA OH YEA.......:lock:

So here is the run down on the frosty farm. Well our good friend Pm had mad a faint come back. Noticed a week ago. Cleaned the canopy and did a milk spray. 9 to 1......All good for almost over a week. Tonight had the wifie help and we shifted the girls around to do another canopy inspection. Pulled a few leaves with less then 1% Pm. Only bit you find is in the leaf vein. Did another milk spray and see where it goes. So far so good. Now running dehumidifier when light on too keep the Humity down.

MY purple D is just stupid frosty! My wife said damn if I did not know weed I wold say she has grown moss over here. SHE IS JUST SICK SICK FROSTY!

Pics not the best.... SICK macros will not come till harvest! Sorry No room to move these bad girls!

IMG_5555.jpg
IMG_5558.jpg
IMG_5562.jpg
IMG_5559.jpg
IMG_5563.jpg
IMG_5572.jpg

sticky icky

sticky icky

Yowzaaa!--That's some killlll! Gonna be a bountiful harvest FL, makin them galz turn some tricksss!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Sick looks kill!!!

ronvmpc

ronvmpc

Pics not the best my ass you modest son of a gun. I like your colas like I like my women... Sweet and chunky. Looking nice frosty frost.

F

frostedlove

Yowzaaa!--That's some killlll! Gonna be a bountiful harvest FL, makin them galz turn some tricksss!

Sick looks kill!!!

Pics not the best my ass you modest son of a gun. I like your colas like I like my women... Sweet and chunky. Looking nice frosty frost.

Thanks for rolling through my fellow thc lovers! Nothing like hearing props from your fellow farmers!

Things are looking good this round. The bubba kush is such a finicky plant. One plant is bushy with buds busting out thick and hard and the other bubba right beside her is way less in bud size and developement. werid how that all works.

Over will just have to wait and see how the chips fall. The next round would be SUPPER SUPPER SICK being my third round here and with these strains.........tooooooo bad I am packing up and heading out after this round. WE"S heading too the MOUNTAINS! Time to head back to the country! CITY LIFE AND CITY PGE BILLS SUCK!

Thank again for all your guyes support!

F

frostedlove

Flushy flushy time!

Well the BUBBA KUSHes are done! flush this week and BAM! :harvest: Get those out of the way and work our way around the rest of the room in the following week. Stay tuned for updates and pics!:harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest::harvest:

Latest posts

Top Bottom