Frosty LowRyder 2

• Thread starter BombBP
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jaystar

nice and frosty there mate ive 4 lowryder 2s growing at the mo only week old though

L

l33t

these are some nice LR2!

Look very frosty and seems they yield will be quite descent for ~60-65 days from seed.

I ve grown LR1 and LR2 myself tried both indoors n outdoors , liked em both found LR2 was more potent .

Very hardy short/compact plants , trichome coverage was good , taste n smell was nice but nothing special really.I found the high quite weak (I d rate it a 6.5 out of 10 ) and not much to my liking (I prefer sativas) but I 'd sure like to work again on some LR2 projects in order to pass the autoflowering trait to other strains.Plus they are perfect for stealth off season outdoor growing which makes them so interesting

Great job again with those and nice pics , looking forward to your smoke report

BombBP

BombBP

Thanks for the kind words fellas. Here she is at day 65...still haven't taken her:).

New 785
New 786
New 787
New 789
BombBP

BombBP

Thank you Rom. She's got a harsh, fruity taste. Not too easy on the throat and lungs. The buds smell like pine and tobacco with fruity undertones. I'd rate the buzz on her 8.5/10. Nice but the harshness throws me off. Hopefully, a cure will smooth her out.

U

ukcheesehead

sorted . cant wait to do my autos . 1 way of filling the gaps and a extra cpl of oz .what yeild did u get per plant .

BombBP

BombBP

With 2 liter hempys I got a lil over a quarter from both plants...thats each not combined. I'm sure you could get quite a yield from a 2 or 3 gallon.

S

soulava

Frosty fruit! How's the smoke? I'm looking at lr2 as a possible strain to grow through the winter. So far I've heard good things, but you know how people gush over most things marijuana.

Top Bottom