Frosty originals

• Thread starter fractal
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
fractal

fractal

So we have some super silver haze x blockhead that I created last year, coming out uber frosty and with such an intense smell and legit parentage it just might be a new "elite."

Blockhaze 2
Blockhaze 3
fractal

fractal

Sour Diesel x aloha white widow is an amazing hybrid that is so uniform from seed it almost looks like clones. It's got a nice sour aroma on top of chronic dank flavors, and a much denser bud structure with longer colas than ECSD.

SourWidow 3
SourWidow 4
SourWidow 5
SourWidow 6
B

Bigb89

Very nice. Both look great, I would love to have a Blockhead cut to breed with. You seem to be doing some sick things with her though from this and other threads. Keep it up

S

Steve Z

damn dankage bro!

is there a relation between you two??? fractal and fractalz

fractal

fractal

When you peer deeply into big fractalZ you see endless repeating mini fractals.haha.

We are both microcosms of the whole.

BigB- the super silver was the feminina and the blockhead genes came from two f1 seedplants of original SOL blockhead. But yes, a good female blockhead clone is a wonderful breeding tool. I am actually giving out a blueberry-leaning blockhead f1 clone these days PM me to learn more.

I can't wait to sample the Sour Widow because I have once before and it greatly improves on the stoniness of ECSD which I always thought was pretty weak.

WonkaBuds

WonkaBuds

That's what Frost the Snowman would look like if he was a plant!

fractal

fractal

Thanks for the appreciation of my work ! The Sour Widow is such a great hybrid, and a fusion of the best of the old school and new school. White Widow was undoubtedly one of the hottest strains of the 1990s and Sour D without a doubt spearheaded the post-2000 elite clone scene. The only question about it is which pheno is the best of the four?

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

A dilemma like that^^^is a good one. Sounds like the strains were super compatible. Plans for F2s or a bx?

freakin lovely, by the way...

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
looks like some sweet ass dank - nice work!

Latest posts

Top Bottom