Frosty's Tent SHOW..... Come on it but Bring a Jacket!

• Thread starter frostedlove
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My first run was up in Oakland so I know what you're sayin about the natural AC.

I kept my ph at 5.6 to 5.8 and I used House and Gardens Drip Clean. I fed really heavy and only flushed once a week. I fed my girls a half gallon a day for 6 days and flushed with a gallon and a half on the seventh. The coco seems to dry out pretty quickly so I like to give them a little each day. I think it's pretty much impossible to "overwater" in Coco but I could be wrong about that. I just never saw any signs of it.
IME, as long as that feed/water has a place to go, you're right, it's about impossible to overwater coco.

I met the fellow who makes RO at an event last year. If I didn't have all of this Botanicare left, I'd give him some of the business. If I see him again this November I'll mention I'm reading really good things about his product.

Frosty, I have a PWC RO/DI unit, I am happy with its performance.

F

frostedlove

IME, as long as that feed/water has a place to go, you're right, it's about impossible to overwater coco.

I met the fellow who makes RO at an event last year. If I didn't have all of this Botanicare left, I'd give him some of the business. If I see him again this November I'll mention I'm reading really good things about his product.

Frosty, I have a PWC RO/DI unit, I am happy with its performance.

Glad for all the insight guys. We are going to order a water filter system today.

Update on the girls.........They look better today for-sure. 2 of them still holding on to the clawed leaves look but, I figure that's how women are. They want to make sure you KNOW and feel bad for neglecting them. So for the next day or two until they are there to remind me not to do the same thing again......

I AM SORRY LADIES;( Try to be a better Farmer next time!

F

frostedlove

Couple questions for ya.

1. Are you using Reverse Osmosis?
2. What ph levels are you bringing your water to?
3. How are you cooling the tent?

I used Roots Coco for my last run and have all my Mom plants in it. Personally I LOVE the stuff. Good water retention and flushes really good. On my last indoor run I was not adding cal/mag at first and my girls got deficient. As soon as I added the cal/mag they bounced back quick. The coco tends to suck up cal and mag and you have to add it to the mix to make it available to the plants.

I'm along for the ride on this one. I will be doing a small set up like this soon to flower out some Blackwater that I have germinating right now. If I can be of any assistance please feel free to PM me bro!

U run straight coco or the coco perlite mix with worm casing and things? Water everyday huh! wow I was way under doing it. So you never let it really dry out then huh>

How strong do you feed the ladies?

thanks for all the info

F

frostedlove

Free music

Thought I would share some tunes I found for you GANJA Dready Heads. Its a free album from Roots Organics.. Pretty cool

I love there is a song about being a night time farmer!

http://rootzunderground.bandcamp.com/album/roots-organics-presents-the-mixtape

only thing I think they say roots organics a little toooo much through the album but what do you expect for a free thing!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLdYHS5ZwLY&p=6A4EAA1C56815A7F&playnext=1&index=13[/YOUTUBE]:rasta::rastadancing:

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

I don't water every day at first. Just when they need it. I used the coir mix with perlite and castings. I had my girls set up on a table and had the pots dropped down into it with buckets underneath so I could flush them easy. Worked out real well. I used DD's nute schedule but I had to add CalMag and I threw in drip clean as well. Also ran connoisseur instead of sensi bloom. As far as feeding goes it's important to know your plants and how much they can handle.

F

frostedlove

NEW MH Conversion Bulb

Got some new lights and gear today.
Got a 1000w for flower now and I got a 600W MH conversion bulb

USHIO bulb made in germany

Got a great deal on it. Grand opening grow store 40 percent off

1011101458a.jpg

S

Sense I. Milla

Damn that's a sick deal!

W/ proper vent. for that 1000w and you'll kicking ass and takin names frosted!

F

frostedlove

Not the best start for these girls

Damn that's a sick deal!

W/ proper vent. for that 1000w and you'll kicking ass and takin names frosted!

I hope I am good with what I got. How much hotter is the 1000w. With the 600hps going Hottest it get is 75 is max so I was thinking 77-78 maybe 3 degrees???????
I have natural ac........the temp in basement is 64 all the time so with that air blowing it is stays peachy.

The girls are not doing good............:( they are curling up again today. i feed them a brew of there nuts but not perking up. I may fooliage feed them latter tonight. That worked last time but I don't know??????
I am bumed kinda but since I am just starting veg I got tons of time to work on these girls. They still need to be topped a few times. Got to get busy...

I wounder if bad to cut bad the messed up leaves when I top them.......is that good or bad??????

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

When using Coco do NOT let it dry out at all. I water mine 3 times a day with 10% run off. I use straight Coco, No perlite or anything else.
If you let it dry out you will see plenty nutrient lockout. The PH gets messed up in Coco when it drys

F

frostedlove

Not soiless coco mix-----damn grow store!

When using Coco do NOT let it dry out at all. I water mine 3 times a day with 10% run off. I use straight Coco, No perlite or anything else.
If you let it dry out you will see plenty nutrient lockout. The PH gets messed up in Coco when it drys

I just found out the bags they loaded in my truck were the roots organics soil mix not the coco mix. Now they both contain coco but one is call the soiless mix and the other is coco mix potting soil.

One bag is lighter clolor then the other. You can not tell from feel or color of the mix....I couldn't anyway..... Bummer....... oh well what ever ????

So guess I am not soilless now

purpls1.jpg

F

frostedlove

Over fert!!!!

I am over fert is what I come to the conclusion.
Since its not coco mix and its potting soil
I think I over feed them

Clawed leaves and darker green growth

SO FLUSH FLUSH FLUSH TODAY

Just ordered ppm and ph pen

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

I'd be a little pissed if I were you. I would go back to the store and ask for some money back.
You can take the plant out of the soilless mix and wash the roots off. Replant in coco.

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

Yeah I would go back and ask for the soilless coco mix. They should hook you up. The roots soil is awesome stuff, but you have to nute, nute, flush otherwise you will get overdosed and locked out. One of the benefits to soil is that you don't have to water as much.......but you can't feed as heavy and it's easy to overwater.

You're just now getting a ph and ppm pen? Those were some of the first things. Ph is super important. You have to stay within a specified range otherwise nutrients are not available for uptake.

Also with the size of your plants you may be feeding them too heavy. Thats where the ppm meter comes into play.

F

frostedlove

Yeah I would go back and ask for the soilless coco mix. They should hook you up. The roots soil is awesome stuff, but you have to nute, nute, flush otherwise you will get overdosed and locked out. One of the benefits to soil is that you don't have to water as much.......but you can't feed as heavy and it's easy to overwater.

You're just now getting a ph and ppm pen? Those were some of the first things. Ph is super important. You have to stay within a specified range otherwise nutrients are not available for uptake.

Also with the size of your plants you may be feeding them too heavy. Thats where the ppm meter comes into play.

I have been ph- ing fed water and run off but that was in the first run. Now that I am stepping it up---- got to step up the gear.

I am just not going to go back to that store-----Take that one in the butt--------- There are grow stores on every corner around here.....some r not that cool

J

JAHGYDI

just give them ph'ed water for the next 2 weeks. most likely every other day. 20% run off, then you can start hittin them with nutes.

F

frostedlove

Got the NEW GIRLS!

We now have 10 Jack Herer
And one Pot of gold

They all passed microscope inspection. NO BUGS NO EGGS-------Roots are not supper huge but I will dome them for 3-4 days till they pass full Inspection

I love the smoke of jack! Stoked to score this cut
1012101916a.jpg
1012101916b.jpg

F

frostedlove

SUNSHINE # 4 Rodeo

HOLY SHIT----------decided to rock the sunshine after many big time growers I know up in canada, told me just to GET IT.

w.jpg
bag is a little big and heavy. I should have videoed the incident! Oh my god, that bale is a beast! :party0033: She bucked -------she rolled, and threw me a few times. That coco is a strong bitch....... Man it was a workout!
LOL it was intense and I am not bullshiting. We were farming hard........The first watering came from sweat alone.........LOL

Tent is locked and loaded! Need to figure out a drainage system. Its going to get messy with 20 plants......maybe just best to pull each one out to water and drain but you still have little drainage after main leak out when you put back in. No space for saucer plate and I hate those !. I want to keep this clean

Maybe 2 x 4 raised floor with holes and some kind of container??????

any ideas out there master famers??????

CelticEBE

CelticEBE

This is what I did.......worked like a charm. I watered everyday once I got into flower with just a little bit of runoff and flushed once a week.

Drain

Latest posts

Top Bottom