Fruit infused water for watering cannabis plants?

• Thread starter ItsMosher
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dorchablaithe

Dorchablaithe

🤷🏼‍♂️ idk lol, just curious if anyone’s tried to use fruit infused water to water their plants before, and if so, did it change anything about the plant’s flowers.
I know with some flowers, that their colors are determined by something in their environment so in theory it could work. But if it's true then that dank ass smell in my grow room is really from the guano.

N

Natep

I do this all the time. It does not add flavor. I make fpj from several differnt plants from around my house. The primaries I use are aloe Vera, banana, parslane, and raspberry’s. There is a ton of info out there Korean natural farming. These help feed microbes in the soil. Does not feed the plant.

S

sudshead

I do this all the time. It does not add flavor. I make fpj from several differnt plants from around my house. The primaries I use are aloe Vera, banana, parslane, and raspberry’s. There is a ton of info out there Korean natural farming. These help feed microbes in the soil. Does not feed the plant.
Take a bud and dip it after harvest in a 10 part water to 1 part strawberry mixed up solution - hang and smoke and tell us what it does. You might get that strawberry taste

OGGemann

OGGemann

I do believe that the micros would attack the infused strawberry water even before it gets to the roots, just like molasses, here me out I'm no science wiz... so if not then the Buds would be sweet in taste and a burned smell because molasses will burn because of the sugar. This is my its beneficial to add molasses and some line of nutrients has powder molasses already in it. My conclusion would be its all about how you dry and cure your Buds to bring out their true genetics or somewhat true...

skyhighmontana

skyhighmontana

Hey farmers I was talking to a guy at work and he said that leaving strawberries in his water when he grew (didn’t break rule 1 and tell him I am), made his bud taste and smell like strawberries. Is there any truth to this or just a placebo?

Has anyone tried this themselves? Did it work or just act like reg water?
All you got to do is think about stuff like bootstrap molasses. U use bud candy as your pre load I'm pretty sure it will uptake most sugars..

skyhighmontana

skyhighmontana

Bud candy has what like 28 other things in it to help the uptake process. Just run like 15 mil of that and push whatever sugar-more raw the better right behind it. Do that shit 4 or 5 weeks out of the cycle and tell me you can't taste it.

Z

Zill

OMG. You actually buy Bud Candy. That crap is at best a weak salt solution and you dolling out ~$75.00, before shipping costs 8 lbs of water.

Sugars, carbohydrates, photosynthates go down, phloem, not up. Where do you get this I formation. Sure helps line the pockets of the jerks that sell this crap. But then again, if you use it and you’re convinced it does something good, then use it. You could make it yourself

Gtglicky3

Gtglicky3

OMG. You actually buy Bud Candy. That crap is at best a weak salt solution and you dolling out ~$75.00, before shipping costs 8 lbs of water.

Sugars, carbohydrates, photosynthates go down, phloem, not up. Where do you get this I formation. Sure helps line the pockets of the jerks that sell this crap. But then again, if you use it and you’re convinced it does something good, then use it. You could make it yourself
Don’t forget Grape seed & Cranberry extract.

My home brew
2 cups of grapes
1/2 cup cranberry
1/2 cup blueberry
2 tbls lemon juice
2 tbls dark brown sugar
Boil it for 20mins mashing and stir it occasionally strain the chunks out then boil again for 10 or 15 mins let it cool off then keep it in your fridge. That’s the same way your make homemade jelly or molasses. Got that out of a “Ball glass jar cook book”
I add a 3 tbls to a gallon of water with 2 tbls of grammas molasses. Been doing it for a year now

skyhighmontana

skyhighmontana

Haha, I use the bud candy as a pre load. It's not the sugars I'm after it's all the preload materials in the stuff. You can shove whatever you want through it as long as you got something loading it..

skyhighmontana

skyhighmontana

It’s all good. I spoke to two fuzzy points - adding sugar, carbos to soil does nothing but burst microbe colonies and; Bud Candy is waste of your money.
I don't seem to be doing to badly.. I grow above top shelf for under 50 a ounce, my cost

skyhighmontana

skyhighmontana

You should actually read around alittle bit. People are trying other sugar methods all over the place. Every time almost 9 out of 10 of them go back to using candy as a load

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
You should actually read around alittle bit. People are trying other sugar methods all over the place. Every time almost 9 out of 10 of them go back to using candy as a load
Zill is a knowledgeable guy, I would say without the bud candy you would get the same results. I think it's a complete waste of money.

Z

Zill

Hey sky,

I hear you. But Eternal has it….add complex stuff to the soil, like nanner peels. It takes while to break down and does help with soil structure and deliver nutrients like K. Adding sugar only sparks an immediate burst in soil populations but they die off back to the normal starvation conditions as soon as the 100 octane fuel is consumed in a matter of hours.

Latest posts

Top Bottom