• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
UPDATE: still veggin' :)
so iv got all my plants sex showing. like stated above i ended up with four females and three males. iv scrapped two of the males and kept an epic looking and smelling male....
here are some pics....iv been starving them and they are about to get there first real decent feeding and training here in a few minutes....
Female #1 (this one looks to maybe off the rip be my keeper, shes sooo stank and structure is awesome. she actually smells somewhat like fruity pebble skunk in veg :)
Rsz dscn2518

Rsz dscn2519

Female #2(somewhat smelly like my #1 but not quite as strong)
DSCN2520

DSCN2522

female #3 (shes hungry, she will perk up after a feed but not as much stank)
Rsz dscn2523

Rsz dscn2525

Female #4: some how my camera didnt save the shots from this one. ill get em up soon :)
Male: (hes the only one i kept but looks to be a cold blooded killer, he straight reeks to hell)
Rsz dscn2529

Rsz dscn2527

....ill do more updates after a bit of feeding and training. sorry for the delay, just been swamped with mad work lately. ill trying and keep on top of my updates better yall. thanks for checking them out :) ~SMF~

A

Alien

Supporter
SMF...those ladies look awesome brotha man!

#1 looks identical to my cut of FPOG that I chose from seed...great eye and nose! I would bet on her being the keeper as well.

#2 & #3 should exhibit Fruity Pebble taste/aroma traits with an extra bit of kush behind the pebbles.

Thanks for the update...keep on slaying it! And congrats on moderator status...couldn't think of a better candidate for the job, my friend. I appreciate all you do around here...big thanks from the mothership.

Cheers,
A

Illmind

Illmind

I agree on seed moms they are the best and most consistent imo. Also root best and veg fastest. Clones from clones ect is said to cause drift n lag eventually. Dunno i cant prove it myself but id take a seed mom anyday over a clone from clone mom..

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I agree on seed moms they are the best and most consistent imo. Also root best and veg fastest. Clones from clones ect is said to cause drift n lag eventually. Dunno i cant prove it myself but id take a seed mom anyday over a clone from clone mom..

i knda agree with you ill. i like to think the mom from seed will produce the strongest most vigorous cuts but then i think about clone onlys that have been around 10 15 20+ years. i dont have any evidence on the case just a debate ive always had with myself on the situation.

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
UPDATE: still veggin' :)
so iv got all my plants sex showing. like stated above i ended up with four females and three males. iv scrapped two of the males and kept an epic looking and smelling male....
here are some pics....iv been starving them and they are about to get there first real decent feeding and training here in a few minutes....
Female #1 (this one looks to maybe off the rip be my keeper, shes sooo stank and structure is awesome. she actually smells somewhat like fruity pebble skunk in veg :)
View attachment 222504
View attachment 222505
Female #2(somewhat smelly like my #1 but not quite as strong)
View attachment 222507
View attachment 222508
female #3 (shes hungry, she will perk up after a feed but not as much stank)
View attachment 222509
View attachment 222510
Female #4: some how my camera didnt save the shots from this one. ill get em up soon :)
Male: (hes the only one i kept but looks to be a cold blooded killer, he straight reeks to hell)
View attachment 222514
View attachment 222516

....ill do more updates after a bit of feeding and training. sorry for the delay, just been swamped with mad work lately. ill trying and keep on top of my updates better yall. thanks for checking them out :) ~SMF~

Looking killer bro man i would love to grow some fruity pebbles that girls looks the best to me as well #1 good job keep killin it home slice

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
SMF...those ladies look awesome brotha man!

#1 looks identical to my cut of FPOG that I chose from seed...great eye and nose! I would bet on her being the keeper as well.

#2 & #3 should exhibit Fruity Pebble taste/aroma traits with an extra bit of kush behind the pebbles.

Thanks for the update...keep on slaying it! And congrats on moderator status...couldn't think of a better candidate for the job, my friend. I appreciate all you do around here...big thanks from the mothership.

Cheers,
A

Thanks for Rollin thru a! Yeah I have my eye on the #1 pheno....she's lookin special. Smells literally like fruity pebble cereal with some skunk kush added to it. Very excited for that one. The others seem to def be more on the kush side of the spectrum just as you said.....so good eye to you as well brotha :)
Got a few fpog x ad that need to be transplanted tonight. One that's leaning towards my #1 pheno of fpog and the other that I'm betting is leaning towards the ad cut.
Maaaaaan am I excited for these after I lost a bunch of my shit after all that bs I told ya about.

What's up ill! Seed moms are where it's at for sure. Only problems I ever have is keeping them a decent size lol. They always seem to wanna get massive after 4-6 months. Guess I need to wip and chain those bitches more lol

get down SMF. that #1 looks beastly. what types of smells is the stud throwin off?
Sup there big c! The #1 is straight up like alien describes his keeper cut....fruity pebble cereal and it has some added skunky kushyness to it....but this is just off her close smell and stalk rub. I'm sure the flowers will be even more stank....she does reek to high hell though in veg fo Shizzle
Looking killer bro man i would love to grow some fruity pebbles that girls looks the best to me as well #1 good job keep killin it home slice
What's good prodigy, always good to have ya roll thru. The #1 seems to be the one everyone thinks is gonna kill it. I hope it's like aliens cut....I'll be in heaven. I'm sure you will get your crack at some fruity pebble og. You seem to always have some killers rocking brotha man

superog

superog

Blow'in Money Fast!!
Supporter
Damn homie!! Your ladies are starving & still look stunning haha... That male do look like a keeper! My eyes are telling me #1 but my eyes have fooled me before. Don't be surprised if one of the others turn out to be one of your keepers... You know how it goes! Everything is looking good as hell homie.. Talk to you soon..

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Damn homie!! Your ladies are starving & still look stunning haha... That male do look like a keeper! My eyes are telling me #1 but my eyes have fooled me before. Don't be surprised if one of the others turn out to be one of your keepers... You know how it goes! Evertything is looking good as hell homie.. Talk to you soon..
Thanks man! Hope mine come out as good as yours are. Your shit is lookin proper. I bet the #1 will be the keeper. She just smells so good it's unreal. I'm not gonna say the others won't be insane, but so far #1 is killin it. Thanks for dropping by homie. I need to pop in your fpog thread and see how those are coming along.

That Male is a straight up stud.. I sure wish I had a FPOG male 2 work with.. I already know what I would hit him with..
He's a player ain't he. He's gonna pimp on some chicks here soon enough. Can't not do a white fruity pebble og. Got a few others planned for a lil personal cross party as well. You have the killer alien keeper cut of fruity pebble, just find you a killer male and do work kid! :)

omg smf youre description of the fpgo made my heart skip a beat. if that fruity pebble smell and taste transfer to the final product i cant wait for alien to drop some more
Lol....that's the truth though, no lie. Shit smells so epic. I snapped the stem down the main stalk to beast her up a bit and my hand reeks of fruity pebble cereal with an added kush skunk smell. To die for dude.... If the bud comes out smelling like the plant does its gonna be a new personal favorite for sure.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Veggin out gorgeously SMF, they look great! Yoyr male looks very similar to my fpog #1 male that i flowered, looks to be a straight jiggalo pimp mack daddy stud, bang some bitches out with him for sure. Stoked to see things going well homie. Keep up the always great work SMF! Peace to ya brother! Motiv

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
i thought i was the only one that judged plants on what my hands and fingers smell like after doing some training.
i have a ibg that i have to run because it smells so damn crazy. if that smell can transfer over to taste and aroma on the finished product i wouldnt care if the potency wasnt top tier. i would work with her and hit her with some super plant sperm. i have a few options killaqueen x sfv og pollen, and ukhem and ultimate chem seed packs
gotta rub the stalk then smell your hands....always puts out a nice smell lol.
i need to get back on the Indiana BG. loved it when i had it and gave it away years ago.

Top secret info.. I don't want somebody 2 beat me 2 the cross..
good idea...dont share your ideas lol.....people will jack them shits :)

Goo, this makes me want to pop a bunch of FPOG beans and find a super stud for you. I wish I had unlimited space and time.

Haha...cheers bro.

-A

doesnt everyone wish they had more room? hahaha....story of a growers life....

Great looking pic's. Cant wait to see you putting your Flex on these. Thanks for sharing.
oh man, i decided to throw them into bloom....frost as sin already. ill get some bloom shots of the 4 FPOG up later on tonight when i wont disrupt there sleep time

Yo SMF! This show is heating up. Keep up the hard work, bro.
shits bout to get routy in here son. been off the updates because nothing was really poppin now its getting real...
Looks like a healthy start to me. Can't wait to see what the FPOG does in flower.

Peace,
Hippie
thanks homie....swing thru in the next few days and see whats really good :)

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Veggin out gorgeously SMF, they look great! Yoyr male looks very similar to my fpog #1 male that i flowered, looks to be a straight jiggalo pimp mack daddy stud, bang some bitches out with him for sure. Stoked to see things going well homie. Keep up the always great work SMF! Peace to ya brother! Motiv
same looking males eh? good for you playa, blast that thing all over the place. check back in a bit and see some updates finally lol. im about to post the two FPOG x AD i have rocking in veg and later tonight i post my 4 blooming FPOG, 3 are in like week three and 1 is in week one or so. thanks for rolling thru pimpiin

Top Bottom