Fruity Pebble OG ~SMF~

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
sorry for the late UPDATE:......Here are my two Fruity pebble OG x Alien Diesel :)
Pheno #1
Rsz dscn2541

Rsz dscn2542

Pheno #2
DSCN2544

DSCN2545

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Lookin very nice..They look very similar
Thanks homie. Pics don't do them justice...gonna flip them here tonight and see what's up on these fruity pebble x alien diesel....I think frost bombs soon to come

Looking green SMF!
Gonna be some nice eye candy soon to come shady....the skunk house is coming back into order....just wait. Epic shit to come in the next few days :)

plants look healthy and happy,keep killing it skunk
Thanks Rollon....veg is boring....bud shots later tonight or early tomorrow.....some of my fruity pebbles are insanely frosty and smell sooooo fire....

A

Alien

Supporter
Looking forward to the flower photos, SMF! Stoked to know how happy you are with your girls early on.

While some might think veg is a bit boring pic-wise, the veg photos are incredibly interesting for me. I love checking out lush green foliage before the ladies make the flip. It really helps to be able to study "skeletal" structure and the similarities to the parents.

Thanks for all you do Skunk,
A

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looking forward to the flower photos, SMF! Stoked to know how happy you are with your girls early on.

While some might think veg is a bit boring pic-wise, the veg photos are incredibly interesting for me. I love checking out lush green foliage before the ladies make the flip. It really helps to be able to study "skeletal" structure and the similarities to the parents.

Thanks for all you do Skunk,
A

What's up a! I can understand from a creator or breeder standpoint how veg shots are cool to see. I was just implying some ice needs to get added to this thread. I think you will very pleased to see the phenos coming out. Very icy and looking to be dense as hell. I have three of the four around the fourth week, the other one I threw in a few weeks later to let it veg longer. The ones close to week four are wicked frosty while the one in week two is still kinda chunking up. Can't wait to post my first bud shots of these even though it's early on in cycle. ~Smf~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
UPDATE:
sorry for the delay farmers. Here are my current bloom shots of my first round from seed with the fruity pebble OG kush....:)

Pheno #1 (day 10) this is the one i really have my eye on. stalk reeks of fruity skunky kush
Rsz dscn2574

DSCN2576

Pheno#2 (day 28) smell like the stalk rub of #1 but toned down. smells somewhat fruity with an OG and skunk smell to her.
Rsz dscn2556

Rsz dscn2560

Rsz dscn2561

Pheno#3 (day 28) she smells more a straight up OG with added skunk
Rsz dscn2562

Rsz dscn2563

Rsz dscn2565

Pheno #4 (day 28) this one is real close in smell to #3 with the OG but toned down slightly
Rsz dscn2569

Rsz dscn2571

Rsz dscn2573

Rsz dscn2574
Rsz dscn2556
Rsz dscn2560
Rsz dscn2561
MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Looks like there all gunna produce pretty big 4 u.. It's gunna b hard 2 pick a keeper they all r gunna b dank.. Thanks 4 the update I know how much of a pain it is sometimes.. Lookin very very nice there Skunk

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Looks like there all gunna produce pretty big 4 u.. It's gunna b hard 2 pick a keeper they all r gunna b dank.. Thanks 4 the update I know how much of a pain it is sometimes.. Lookin very very nice there Skunk
Thanks goo! Hope they come out decent for the first run. Iv learned this strain can be fed hella hard. I'm gonna choose my favorite two and run them again before I choose my keeper. Unless there are two killers that arnt similar but both insane, I need to limit myself to one keeper if possible. To many strains still to run thru in seed lined up already lol. I'm going for one like aliens keeper so I'll just keep hunting till I find that one. Thanks for stopping thru brotha:)

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

I sure know what u mean I got a grip of beans On deck 2 run threw but I don't have any room 2 run everything I want.. I can only try a few every run b'cuz I only got 1 light.. I sure wish I had a mega grow room 2 pheno hunt..

I'm thinking u will find sumthing very similar 2 Aliens FPOG cut.. Ur stuff looks juss like mine.. Alien gots a stable seed line that's 4sho he did a great job with his breeding..

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
UPDATE:
sorry for the delay farmers. Here are my current bloom shots of my first round from seed with the fruity pebble OG kush....:)

Pheno #1 (day 10) this is the one i really have my eye on. stalk reeks of fruity skunky kush
View attachment 229651
View attachment 229653
Pheno#2 (day 28) smell like the stalk rub of #1 but toned down. smells somewhat fruity with an OG and skunk smell to her.
View attachment 229654
View attachment 229655
View attachment 229656
Pheno#3 (day 28) she smells more a straight up OG with added skunk
View attachment 229657
View attachment 229658
View attachment 229659
Pheno #4 (day 28) this one is real close in smell to #3 with the OG but toned down slightly
View attachment 229660
View attachment 229661

View attachment 229662

looks awesome SMF your killin it bro!!! that one is uber frosty and i do love me a frosty girl.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Lookin straight kill Skunk! Excellent work bro. I hope you find that pheno youre lookin for as well. I hear ya on needing to find 1 keeper too, its gonna be rough. Its hard not to just start poppin maad beans with so much fire sittin around, but we all have our space limitations. I need to break out my house stretcher and make some more room too, lol. Keep killin it brother! Peace and respect SMF! Motiv

MonsterOrganic

MonsterOrganic

Looks insane SkunkMasterFlex... already chunking up nicely.

Now I think I should pop some of my FPOG's....

I understand what SMF and makingoo are saying.....I got to much to pop and to little space. I NEED A GREENHOUSE!!!

Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing. You got a green thumb for sure Skunk!

Monster

Top Bottom