• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
UPDATE :)

Here is an update on the four Fruity Pebble OG i have in bloom. all i can say is.....all keepers, all insane, massive yields, crazy dank, alien is the man, im lucky to have these in the stable. Enjoy the pics~SMF~

Pheno#1 (@30 days this baby has weight. this is the one iv had my eyes on. shes the whole package. just flat out insane)
Rsz dscn2653

Rsz dscn2654

Rsz dscn2656

Pheno #2 (@ day 47 this one and the #4 are very similar. #4 may be a bit nicer but they are all epic)
Rsz dscn2635

Rsz dscn2633

Rsz dscn2634

Pheno#3(@ day 47, this is my OG leaning pheno. mad ice and smell awesome)
Rsz dscn2637

Rsz dscn2638

Rsz dscn2640

Pheno#4(@ day 47, shes similar to the #2 but a bit better smelling)
Rsz dscn2646

Rsz dscn2643

Rsz dscn2645

hope yall enjoyed.....will post more pics in like a week before most get chopped. phenos #2-#4 are getting flushed now and pheno #1 still has a month left.....crazy to think that~SMF~

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Just insane.. beautiful work as always brother skunk
thanks BC. these beans are just flat out awesome.
they look great homie! so are 2 and 4 are the fruitier ones? they seem to be developing a bit faster.
actually....you are just about right but the #1 is most fruity smelling, then #4 is a runner up in the fruity department, #2 is a weaker smelling #4 but a bit more skunk then fruity and #3 is flat out OG smelling to the max. not the lemon pledge og but the chemmy, earthy, kush smelling OGs.
hey skunk what you got on the length of them colas... they stack it up real nice...killa show fo shua...
some of the colas are over 20 inches long. hard to tell by the pics but they are dense as hell and MASSIVE. ill throw up a pic i took of most of the #1 pheno starting to fill in.

this pic is just like 75% of the plant, i couldnt fit the other colas in with my shitty camera or else i had to stand to far back and the pics were not coming in clear at all. all i did was top this plant once and didnt do any training at all. just let it grow naturally. i trimmed up the bottom of the plant about a week into flower so the tops would get bigger. other than that, i could only imagine if i did some pinching and LSTing to her.....shes a MASSIVE producer. she actually feeds so hard iv yet to give her enough nutes....im actually having borderline deficiencies from lack of feed...insane. shes getting the FULL foxfarm line with every part and at full or slightly over full feed. still needs more.lol ~SMF~
FPOG130

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
WINNING!!:)
WOW!!! Holy stacks skunkman!

Confu.
yeaaaaah buddy. these babies stack the hell up real nice. all throw up fatty colas

Nice work on them FPOG ladies. Def looks like a great yielding plant. Looks kinda like my 7G #2. Keep on rockin', SMF!
thanks buddy....i need to throw up a post in your thread homie...i was lerking it last night real late and passed out before i could really comment lol. the babies your choppin are insane man. keep up the work brotha.

genepool

genepool

Surprise surprise u outdid urself!! So I want to dedicate this number to all the keepers u found..

She's your queen to be
A queen to be forever
A queen who'll do whatever
His Highness desires
She's your queen to be
A vision of perfection
An object of affection
To quench your royal fire
Completely free from infection
To be used at your discretion
Waiting only for your direction
Your queen...to...be! :)

AssManOG

AssManOG

Surprise surprise u outdid urself!! So I want to dedicate this number to all the keepers u found..

She's your queen to be
A queen to be forever
A queen who'll do whatever
His Highness desires
She's your queen to be
A vision of perfection
An object of affection
To quench your royal fire
Completely free from infection
To be used at your discretion
Waiting only for your direction
Your queen...to...be! :)