Fuck you la county!!

• Thread starter 420Gator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Gator

420Gator

just did a couple months for a P:mad0233: dont be stupid like me, keep it tight

now im on formal for 3, gonna have to figure out how to blaze here and there without getting violated

my apologies to hazeman and mota, the test seedlings didnt make it thru my vacation. ill pay yall back when i get back on my feet

gonna catch up on the threads, after i register as a narc offender and see my po and take care of all the other fun stuff

S

SSHZ

Regarding probation, I used to go in a suit with a briefcase to my weekly meeting with the PO. I always brought my pay stubs, and was nice, polite and professional. I was NEVER tested, although I was supposed to be- it was a condition of my probation. I told them work piss tested me when I started..... and they left me alone after that. They also will pop up unannounced at your home and want to walk thru, especially if they know u were a grower. So, be cool for a while.......

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
^^^ yup - I got tested once and released from probation after doing 22 of 36 month

but a LOT of that was on my PO too - I got really lucky to get guy who was a good person and saw me as a good person as well

good luck man - stay up

420Gator

420Gator

Regarding probation, I used to go in a suit with a briefcase to my weekly meeting with the PO. I always brought my pay stubs, and was nice, polite and professional. I was NEVER tested, although I was supposed to be- it was a condition of my probation. I told them work piss tested me when I started..... and they left me alone after that. They also will pop up unannounced at your home and want to walk thru, especially if they know u were a grower. So, be cool for a while.......

they dont know but im gonna keep everything at a diff spot like ive always been doing

good lookin

^^^ yup - I got tested once and released from probation after doing 22 of 36 month

but a LOT of that was on my PO too - I got really lucky to get guy who was a good person and saw me as a good person as well

good luck man - stay up
thanks for the good vibes ML but no such thing as a good cop where im at

i think im just gonna blaze a few bowls a week and take niacin daily and drink 2 "clean" drinks when they want me to piss and test myself right before going in just to make sure

alot of ppl said i could get off after a year if i just pay all my fines real quick, guess its just about the $, go figure

these assholes were actually tryin to get me to flip over a few months, i told em it was from a dispensary i found while high and couldnt remember the name or location lol

420alldaze

420alldaze

whats up 42o? sorry to hear about your "vacation"..best thing to do is make all your appointments and piss clean a couple of times + pay your fines off and theyll leave ya alone pretty much. good luck, glad to see ya back.. peacentreez

U

UCtestn

Dam Gator, that sucks! Good to hear your ok and see you back here.

hiboy

hiboy

Did you have any recomendations to have that quantity or is that all b.s. and hype to have "papers" when it hits the fan....
h

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
My oldest boy is in LA county and is targeted on a regular basis. The sheriff's department will stop up the street and just hang there, for hours, watching. Last time they took him in they tried to nail him for SMUGGLING. He had some sort of canister thing stuck inside a wheel well with an eighth in it. He had put it there so that, when stopped (because for him, with them, it's a matter of when, not if) he would be able to show that it was put in a place he couldn't access while driving, thusly avoiding a DUI. Instead they claimed that he was SMUGGLING a whole eighth of weed while driving from school to home.

Yep. Smuggling. It didn't stick, but he got to cool off for a couple of weeks at the nice downtown hotel. Got himself a nickname from the homies an' ever'thang.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Shit Gator I thought LA county jails are too crowded to house anyone that has not comitted murder? I guess the state figured they could get more money out of you if you were in jail? This f-in state is in such a financial mess!

Every online transactions is now being taxed an additional 7% as of today because of this state's mess. That on top of all the other add ons they have been piling on for the last 2 years. If this state didn't have the best weather, women and weed I'd have been out of here a long time ago lol!

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

Sucks man. What was their reason that they stopped you?

After getting pulled over countless times in multiple states, I have come to a conclusion. Drive a 100% generic, 100% street legal car, and make certain that you drive like a grandma. That is at least a start. Cops are scum regardless. Any reasons that we give them to pull us over is just asking for it. IE, don't be drivin a fixed up car, whenever you have any amount out there, period. It has been a slow learning process for me, but I finally get that one.

Just hope that you have a decent PO, and just lay low for the time being. My heart goes out to you.

-TF

TrichromeFan

TrichromeFan

State card? To smoke while on probation, or not to get pinched in the first place?

-TF

S

SLO Grown

Welcome to my World, except I'm the one handing out UA'S not taking them....It's a bitch getting wrapped up in any Criminal system. Just do what you are told and never look back. It will pass.....

420Gator

420Gator

so doesn't Los Angeles have cali medical laws?

yes. the law is anything over an ounce is a felony

Did you have any recomendations to have that quantity or is that all b.s. and hype to have "papers" when it hits the fan....
h
bs and hype

My oldest boy is in LA county and is targeted on a regular basis. The sheriff's department will stop up the street and just hang there, for hours, watching. Last time they took him in they tried to nail him for SMUGGLING. He had some sort of canister thing stuck inside a wheel well with an eighth in it. He had put it there so that, when stopped (because for him, with them, it's a matter of when, not if) he would be able to show that it was put in a place he couldn't access while driving, thusly avoiding a DUI. Instead they claimed that he was SMUGGLING a whole eighth of weed while driving from school to home.

Yep. Smuggling. It didn't stick, but he got to cool off for a couple of weeks at the nice downtown hotel. Got himself a nickname from the homies an' ever'thang.
lol most non med states wouldnt even trip on an eight

Shit Gator I thought LA county jails are too crowded to house anyone that has not comitted murder? I guess the state figured they could get more money out of you if you were in jail? This f-in state is in such a financial mess!

me too, they made a ton off me with a dozen or so bus rides and moving me thru almost 10 different dorms, i got the full tourQUOTE]

Sucks man. What was their reason that they stopped you?

After getting pulled over countless times in multiple states, I have come to a conclusion. Drive a 100% generic, 100% street legal car, and make certain that you drive like a grandma. That is at least a start. Cops are scum regardless. Any reasons that we give them to pull us over is just asking for it. IE, don't be drivin a fixed up car, whenever you have any amount out there, period. It has been a slow learning process for me, but I finally get that one.

Just hope that you have a decent PO, and just lay low for the time being. My heart goes out to you.

-TF
thanks TF i actually just downgraded my ride big time. they pulled me after i made a LEGAL u turn, never got a real reason

my PO said i had to get my state card.

the judge said i cant even have a card anymore

Latest posts

Top Bottom