Fudge

Fudge

Gorilla clones, wk 4 ending
20210123 140543
20210123 140153
20210123 140245

Fudge

Fudge

@Dirtbag, hello mate. I remember talking about gibberellic acid in massive causing stretching. I wonder if yiu have any links handy to read through. I want to buy some to use to give a bit if stretch to some shorties, as well as combine with my tria as a budd booster to go with my home made hammerhead. Cheers bud

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
@Dirtbag, hello mate. I remember talking about gibberellic acid in massive causing stretching. I wonder if yiu have any links handy to read through. I want to buy some to use to give a bit if stretch to some shorties, as well as combine with my tria as a budd booster to go with my home made hammerhead. Cheers bud
@Hortulanus used it during stretch and his plant sure stretched.

sportyridr

sportyridr

@Hortulanus used it during stretch and his plant sure stretched.

I did some research on it before I bought it...the general concensus was to not use til 2nd week of flower. I see some swelling initally but that's about it. Won't waste another 30 bucks on it again.

I did just think of the same this morning about adding at very early flower to give a bit of stretch so a couple of shorties stretched so I'll be interested in his response.

Nobody116

Nobody116

Do you have any issues with the gummies getting moldy with this recipe?

It’s pretty simple. The recipe I have uses Jell-O and Knox (or similar) gelatin. You could of course make your own with concentrated fruit juice or flavoring oils (which would then require the use of some water), some extra sugar maybe, and more of the plain gelatin.

Gummies

1/4 c water (60 g)
1/4 c canna oil (60 g)
1 3-oz (85 g) package of Jell-O
2 packets (14 g) unflavored gelatin
1/2 tsp (4 g) sunflower lecithin (only if you did not already add lecithin when infusing your oil)
Superfine sugar or powdered suggar

Combine Jell-O and gelatin thoroughly in dry sauce pan. Add water, coconut oil, and sunflower lecithin (and coloring, if using). Stir continuously over medium heat and bring to a boil. Boil vigorously for a couple of minutes, stirring continuously, until entire mixture is at a rolling boil. Working quickly, pour into nonstick sprayed silicone molds. Chill until firm, unmold, toss with superfine sugar and store in airtight container in refrigerator. Alternatively, allow the candies to air dry after unmolding for a day or or two and store.

Fudge

Fudge

Going to have to use my brain, UK jello comes in concentrated blocks you melt with hot water (adds volume) or in powder but one packet makes 4 cups. Most jello is 4 half cups, so it should just be a case of 2 packs. Also I'm using leaf gelatin so will need to add at the hot stage. So I'm hoping 2 x 7g leaves will be equivalent of 24gvof knoxx @amekins

amekins

amekins

Going to have to use my brain, UK jello comes in concentrated blocks you melt with hot water (adds volume) or in powder but one packet makes 4 cups. Most jello is 4 half cups, so it should just be a case of 2 packs. Also I'm using leaf gelatin so will need to add at the hot stage. So I'm hoping 2 x 7g leaves will be equivalent of 24gvof knoxx @amekins

Fudge

Fudge

Gummies and millions ropes made and chilling, failure pics to follow 😂 Well if I'm not off my tits by then.... It seemed to set nice even in the cold pan when I was done, used a kettle to keep mix hot in a squirt bottle while I filled the mould with other 1. I've used double quantities, got 20 large gummies, 50 small and 8 ropes.

amekins

amekins

Gummies and millions ropes made and chilling, failure pics to follow 😂 Well if I'm not off my tits by then.... It seemed to set nice even in the cold pan when I was done, used a kettle to keep mix hot in a squirt bottle while I filled the mould with other 1. I've used double quantities, got 20 large gummies, 50 small and 8 ropes.
You have learned the secret! Take only what you can work with while the rest is kept warm.

Fudge

Fudge

You have learned the secret! Take only what you can work with while the rest is kept warm.

Not the prettiest looking sweets in the world, but they've set a treat(the gummies anyway, shame about the millions ropes 😂😂🤣🤣)

1st attempt, I'd say is a moderate success(just)

Next time I'll improve.

Ps they're a lot redder in colour than they look

20210124 231811
20210124 231719
20210124 231704
20210124 231656
20210124 231341
20210124 231358
20210124 231240
20210124 231317
20210124 232311

Fudge

Fudge

I did some research on it before I bought it...the general concensus was to not use til 2nd week of flower. I see some swelling initally but that's about it. Won't waste another 30 bucks on it again.

I did just think of the same this morning about adding at very early flower to give a bit of stretch so a couple of shorties stretched so I'll be interested in his response.
Ive ordered some gibberellic acid to go with the triacontanol I've got, try them in tandom and see what results I get

Fudge

Fudge

Happy new fan/filter day to me.

£65 delivered the next day for free, 4in 350cfm fan, filter, 10m of ducting plus the clips. Total bargain.

Veg tent never got hot, needed an intake or filter as it only ever housed young plants. Well now all 5 lights are in flower, its starting to get a touch smelly. So filter on, exhaust swopped to intake then new fan and filter on to the outtake.

20210126 114238

Fudge

Fudge

Does any3have some advice on keeping mothers long term, ie nute strength. My bignug mother has some kind of deficiency, I've not been kind or attentive tbf though, she's gone dry multiple times, gotten different strength nutes here and there as most everything else in with it on plain water. My bad, but time to fix it as they are the most precious jewels in my garden, I can't replace the phenos I have without a right ball ache. I have cuts but they would 3rd gen I ghink nd wouldn't make good mothers? Please don't quote me as I havnt even looked it up properly. But I do have 2nd gen plants revegging, but I'd just grown the craziness out of the mother too 😕. Hhhmmm think I'll just put her on 1/4 strength feed, with a bit of fish shit and kelp, trim the shite growth off and the veg her out a few weeks. All advice appreciated. Stick pics up when I'm hands clean again.

Top Bottom