20210416 014035
20210416 014049

Purple punch day 42 solo cup challenge
20210416 004655
20210416 004631
20210416 005709

Fudge

Fudge

Cant see the forest for the trees...you gonna put another trellis over em.they have grown pretty quick these..they on the monkey juice
Fudge..
Oh ive been reading this thread over the last week, ive been here lol

And I agree are you going to do another trellis? I would?
I'll probably just use Yo-Yos to support the ones that need it on this run it was more to get a even spread this run, but next time I'll make a box type trellis for them to grow through the bottom and get support from the top. You need to remember, these are only maybe 1. 2m tall, with the scrog they may not even need any more support. It's very deceiving. But we will see
That's me out for the night(erm morning 😂)

Fudge

Fudge

Feck it I've given in, new tent to replace the 1.2 x 1.2m. Plenty of room to veg, finally room to run some regs, and a new bigger home for my mother plants, leaving the little 80x80x160 tent just for clones and seedlings. Saying that though, this is so tall (240) I could get a split level clone station in it, I'll have to get my design head on. This tent fits in my room like a tetris block too due to its gavita footprint. Although my feed station is going to have to move to accommodate it.
IMG 20210416 013121 626

Saved 49 quid nd bought the silver. At £130 it's a bargain. I think I'll get leds to veg under as the room will keep temps in check and I'll save a few quid and leave it on 24 hours

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Feck it I've given in, new tent to replace the 1.2 x 1.2m. Plenty of room to veg, finally room to run some regs, and a new bigger home for my mother plants, leaving the little 80x80x160 tent just for clones and seedlings. Saying that though, this is so tall (240) I could get a split level clone station in it, I'll have to get my design head on. This tent fits in my room like a tetris block too due to its gavita footprint. Although my feed station is going to have to move to accommodate it. View attachment 1114188
Saved 49 quid nd bought the silver. At £130 it's a bargain. I think I'll get leds to veg under as the room will keep temps in check and I'll save a few quid and leave it on 24 hours
Very slick price .

Cypress66

Cypress66

Great price for the tent fudge where from? By the way been looking at this post and your gardens always look very very good been thinking about going smaller with my plants with the aim of getting a better yield obviously i have a 2x4ft 6ft high last two filled it easily at two ft in the width and height always get a good yield from them never enough for me anyway im greedy not in the same league as you no way how long you been growing sorry manners hello 👋 fudge your a mackem then I’m from dan sarf myself got a few mates from Sunderland macc lads great lads anyway i will be keeping an eye on your posts if you don’t mind i know that I will be able to get a lot of tips from the way you grow peace ✌️

Fudge

Fudge

Great price for the tent fudge where from? By the way been looking at this post and your gardens always look very very good been thinking about going smaller with my plants with the aim of getting a better yield obviously i have a 2x4ft 6ft high last two filled it easily at two ft in the width and height always get a good yield from them never enough for me anyway im greedy not in the same league as you no way how long you been growing sorry manners hello 👋 fudge your a mackem then I’m from dan sarf myself got a few mates from Sunderland macc lads great lads anyway i will be keeping an eye on your posts if you don’t mind i know that I will be able to get a lot of tips from the way you grow peace ✌
Hi mate, nice to have you round, the tent was from ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bud-Box-...-/303467031845?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

I was born in Hackney, within the sound of Bow bells so I'm a proper cockney 😂. Moved up here when I was 7 as my mam is from up norff. Still got family down there too.

Been growing about 18 month/2 year with a couple of bits bd bobs in the past. Everything I've learned is from here and you tube.

And as for tips from the way I grow..... If you mean by the skin of my teeth and with minimal effort possible then yeah it's a good style 😂.

I hope you enjoy the content mate

Regards, Fudge

Cypress66

Cypress66

Great price for the tent fudge where from? By the way been looking at this post and your gardens always look very very good been thinking about going smaller with my plants with the aim of getting a better yield obviously i have a 2x4ft 6ft high last two filled it easily at two ft in the width and height always get a good yield from them never enough for me anyway im greedy not in the same league as you no way how long you been growing sorry manners hello 👋 fudge your a mackem then I’m from dan sarf myself got a few mates from Sunderland macc lads great lads anyway i will be keeping an eye on your posts if you don’t mind i know that I will be able to get a lot of tips from the way you grow peace ✌
You only grow autos fudge?it might have been mentioned in your previous pages if so sorry I didn’t look at them all not yet anyway peace ✌️ to you

Cypress66

Cypress66

Hi mate, nice to have you round, the tent was from ebay

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bud-Box-...-/303467031845?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49286

I was born in Hackney, within the sound of Bow bells so I'm a proper cockney 😂. Moved up here when I was 7 as my mam is from up norff. Still got family down there too.

Been growing about 18 month/2 year with a couple of bits bd bobs in the past. Everything I've learned is from here and you tube.

And as for tips from the way I grow..... If you mean by the skin of my teeth and with minimal effort possible then yeah it's a good style 😂.

I hope you enjoy the content mate

Regards, Fudge
Dunno about the skin of your teeth bro you have learned a lot in the time you are probably a natural found your forte and the content is great what i have looked at you are a West Ham man coming from Hackney surely but I will be reading the rest of your posts for sure only been on the farm for a little while but I’m seeing a lot of people who are masters of their craft and also im getting some great information and help from some really sound dudes good place to be peace ✌️

Fudge

Fudge

Dunno about the skin of your teeth bro you have learned a lot in the time you are probably a natural found your forte and the content is great what i have looked at you are a West Ham man coming from Hackney surely but I will be reading the rest of your posts for sure only been on the farm for a little while but I’m seeing a lot of people who are masters of their craft and also im getting some great information and help from some really sound dudes good place to be peace ✌
My mother brought me up to bleed red and white mate. Thanks appreciate the kind words. Yes it's a great place here on the farm and some really good info

Latest posts

Top Bottom