Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

That Cheeselicious is looking beautiful! Ran that last year, it's good stuff.
She was just a solo cup like the punch too, transplanted her and the black, vegged a week longer I think nd look at the size difference. I rekkon there's 8 oz on her. How long did yours flower? I'm itching she smells amazing. I'm already thinking of running it to replace the glookies. Just depends on finishing time for what I'll be running next to it as I want to gut tent out completely next run, maybe replace it.

Kanzeon

Kanzeon

She was just a solo cup like the punch too, transplanted her and the black, vegged a week longer I think nd look at the size difference. I rekkon there's 8 oz on her. How long did yours flower? I'm itching she smells amazing. I'm already thinking of running it to replace the glookies. Just depends on finishing time for what I'll be running next to it as I want to gut tent out completely next run, maybe replace it.

Yeah, I just ran a freebee of it alongside a bunch of other stuff last year. I"m not sure how long it took to flower, but I doubt it was over 9 weeks. I remember being surprised by how good the smoke was from it and wanted to run it again, but the second bean didn't pop.

For me personally, it's in the "I'd run it again but I wouldn't buy more beans of it" category. But you're not going to get a lot of complaints about the high- low anxiety, no jagged edges, relaxing and chill.

sportyridr

sportyridr

W😲W those trichs on the Double Black...beautiful...are you smoking any Fat Banana yet?

Fudge

Fudge

Yeah, I just ran a freebee of it alongside a bunch of other stuff last year. I"m not sure how long it took to flower, but I doubt it was over 9 weeks. I remember being surprised by how good the smoke was from it and wanted to run it again, but the second bean didn't pop.

For me personally, it's in the "I'd run it again but I wouldn't buy more beans of it" category. But you're not going to get a lot of complaints about the high- low anxiety, no jagged edges, relaxing and chill.
About right then, think they're on about 8 nd a half now and flushing. Think I'll take cuts from the mother but see how she finishes still. Thanks

Fudge

Fudge

Be good to your eyes. 8 quid on a pair of these is a drop in the ocean.
20210510 152903

Fudge

Fudge

Setting up the mega-pot.com run.
1 veg pot, 16 x 2 litre pots auto fed,
I'm going to add porous air lines under the capillary matting once it arrives.
20210510 232724
20210510 232732
20210510 232904

And a new light to boot £60 Inc lamp and reflector, you don't need expensive shit to grow 🔥
20210510 235305

Last edited:
Fudge

Fudge

Mother plant/cloning tent. 1st stage of split level sectioning done, just need to build some kind of table top shelf platform to hang above cloner nd a led under it for cloner or stand from the ground up, put a table top on it then hang cloner light under it. I'll have a fair size area for small pots when they're just out the cloner or seeds/cups.
20210511 025538
20210511 025556
20210511 025630
20210511 025645

chemistry

chemistry

Just had them myself, same colour as yours, took them four weeks to go from the bottom up to the start of my buds, fastest ones I ever had, little brown ones stay on the bottom, but these light green jobbies are fast to colonise.

chemistry

chemistry

Best treatment mate? Early flower

I didn't treat them Fudge, picked them up in week four. The last time I tried to murder the mites it did more damage to my plants than the mites, and they looked bad, so I binned them all, did my best to clear the room (painted) and that was that, I now er on extreme prevention, but I STILL keep attracting them. Plus, I don't want such hard chemicals sprayed in my home.

Fudge

Fudge

I didn't treat them Fudge, picked them up in week four. The last time I tried to murder the mites it did more damage to my plants than the mites, and they looked bad, so I binned them all, did my best to clear the room (painted) and that was that, I now er on extreme prevention, but I STILL keep attracting them. Plus, I don't want such hard chemicals sprayed in my home.
It's only on 2 plants im Gonna strip the fans and use a natural spray on what I can't pull off, watch them for a week ffs I could do without this. Thank fuck its only 1 tent and they're all on separate air systems

Fudge

Fudge

Actually looking now I might try canna cure

chemistry

chemistry

It's only on 2 plants im Gonna strip the fans and use a natural spray on what I can't pull off, watch them for a week ffs I could do without this. Thank fuck its only 1 tent and they're all on separate air systems

That's lucky, I've found they seem to like certain types of plants more than others, no problem to my Shishkaberry, but they really munched my Franco's lower leaves when they started to march.

Top Bottom