Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Spidermite terminator sprayed. Thank fuck everything else is OK. Can only assume they are from the cutting stop where I bought them. I've plucked every leaf possible too but they're a bit droopy off the weight of the spray and moving them about. I'm ready to just cull the fucking lot. Other flower tent will be off in a week so should be OK. All the veg stuff is good but think I'll get a preventive going just in case. I've been very very lucky though bcos there's not a bug in sight in the mother tent

Fudge

Fudge

I'm tempted to wipe out the entire room except the cheeselicious and double black tonight, the 3 lots of cuts are a few weeks to replace, bignug a bit longer. A room full of flower in a months time is a big fucking headache. I've got cheese, black nd glookies to last 12 weeks if I wipe the lot out, it's doable but I'll have to tighten up the spends for a while

M0nStarNuggety

M0nStarNuggety

Supporter
Could always take it to the next level. Spray inside and outside of tent. Seal up everything after lights out, as in grow tents, HVAC venting and doors. Then bomb the room with a fogger. Some use natural ingredients and can be re-entered after a few hours.

Fudge

Fudge

Seem to have success, not a live mite in sight, I've binned the main culprit and stripped the rest, 100% it's those as even my seeds in same tent are barely touched, there's been eggs on that sherb tree and they've gone nuts in the higher flower temps and hut the 2 crashers, the further from that plant the less damage and eggs. So, I think I'm gonna risk it for this week and watch like a hawk.

Lesson learned by me though either way.

The good thing to come out if it is I'm getting 20 seeds to do a dicks on sticks 12/12 from seed run as @onedrop62 's wife calls it I've been told 😂 from a nice UK breeder tropicana poison x bubblegum f1s

Fudge

Fudge

A bit extreme, but tbh nothing out of the ordinary from my usual shenanigans is it? 🤔😂
I've lollipopped them to the max and thinned the smaller greener more vulnerable stuff completely, took about 80% of the fans off and wiped the underside of the leaves off.
Tent has been off and completely sprayed inside and out, left to air dry then loaded back up after a hoover out. I've wiped every surface and fan too. If they survive this they can have the fucking plants, I'll even plant them outside somewhere and let them run riot.
20210513 003446
20210513 003457
20210513 003450
20210513 003436

Think I'm going to try some DE on them? Thoughts anyone

Last edited:
One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Seem to have success, not a live mite in sight, I've binned the main culprit and stripped the rest, 100% it's those as even my seeds in same tent are barely touched, there's been eggs on that sherb tree and they've gone nuts in the higher flower temps and hut the 2 crashers, the further from that plant the less damage and eggs. So, I think I'm gonna risk it for this week and watch like a hawk.

Lesson learned by me though either way.

The good thing to come out if it is I'm getting 20 seeds to do a dicks on sticks 12/12 from seed run as @onedrop62 's wife calls it I've been told 😂 from a nice UK breeder tropicana poison x bubblegum f1s
Mmmmmm Dicks on a stick she's a hippie weirdo man last lot of buds she grew in her back garden has pubic hair in it when asked about it and the answer was that's to get me back for my beard hairs ........... Damn hippies , Eagles, Beatles, Monkeys & BeeGees lost in a time warp stuck in the Sixties. 😁🤨

Fudge

Fudge

I often get philosophical when I pass another year by, this one has been a huge year for change and reflection for a lot of us.
I've come to the conclusion that there's 3 things I need in my life to stay sane.

Family/friends,
Weed and
Music.

Take any of these 3 away and my life would feel empty.

Spliff in hand, my wife and kids by my side and the late great Freddie Mercury banging out one of my faves in the sun. Could life get any better.

Top Bottom