Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Ive used it a little.sticks to leaves like shit on a blanket and could possibly block stomatas if put on too thick..i was trying to get rid a bloody thrips outdoors.cant use it in flower...you can but got to keep it away from the buds..in ground it works okay ..it has calcium so it can raise ph depending on the amount used..works great just puffed around base of plants and stops those spider mites..it frocked up the predator mites i had though..i got those here..they are qik little fuckers..
Oh only use in as pot surface barrier mate for gnats I use white oil for thrip if I ever get it .
4 teaspoons into a liter of water is supposed to give very thin layer and not affect the leaves. I may try on 1 plant or small area first

Fudge

Fudge

Oh only use in as pot surface barrier mate for gnats I use white oil for thrip if I ever get it .
By white oil do you mean white mineral oil or the home made version of dish soap and oil mixed? That's basically what you do with the neem or it's what I don't at least 😂

Fudge

Fudge

12 hours with the air lines on and I'm certain I can see a difference
IMG 20210529 150313 710
20210530 133218

Madmax

Madmax

They look perky saying look at mee...look at meeee..

I didnt know you can mix the de with water.i will try that nxt time out doors..will hit them before the buggers rock up..

sportyridr

sportyridr

DE huh...IMO that stuff is close to the biggest waste of money I have spent or a close second...this crap won't even stop ants causing havoc with my hummingbird feeder let alone do anything when added to soil except make a caked mess...good luck Fudge...hope ya get it sorted...

sportyridr

sportyridr

There is 2 types.maybe you used food grade de bro?

I think your talking to me Max lol...food grade you say...IDK man, bought it at hardware store...its got lots of nasty looking bugs on the bag so figure its the right stuff...anyway if need be I will try a mix with RO & a teas of dish soap...that sounds like the best idea so far...cheers

Fudge

Fudge

DE huh...IMO that stuff is close to the biggest waste of money I have spent or a close second...this crap won't even stop ants causing havoc with my hummingbird feeder let alone do anything when added to soil except make a caked mess...good luck Fudge...hope ya get it sorted...
Just using as a preventative now mate, keep them out. Ants have a pretty big exoskeleton so I'd assume that's why it didn't touch them DE is definitely more of a micro bug killer, fleas, ticks, mites, thrips etc it pierces their skins drying them out including eggs and larvae. I've used some on my room floors, around doors in and out. Near window sills etc. Made a spray up and coated the floor of the tents round bottom of pots etc. Just to try and make the journey into my garden like running the gauntlet for any future little twat or eggs/larvae that have dodged the extermination effort I put in. The DE I'm. Using is animal grade

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
By white oil do you mean white mineral oil or the home made version of dish soap and oil mixed? That's basically what you do with the neem or it's what I don't at least 😂
The one I use has a surfactant in it I'll have a look in a minute in up can't sleep

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Baahahahaha.im a night owl lol.jack frost was here..bet hes been to your joint too.
Yep a Small one 1.3 C outdoors in hothouse flowers 9.9 C cold but I am trying to get cold climate growing cannabis 😂🤭🥴👍🥃 yes I'm having a rum hair of the dog ...

Madmax

Madmax

How'd you get that dry sift to stick together fudge.ive got like an oz here and ran a little bit through one of my hash bubble bags and have tried to get it into small ball.ya cant roll this stuff can ya..
20210531 142703

Top Bottom