Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Cricket bat would do me for home self defense.
I'm hoping the site of either of those is enough to never have to use them. I have an ally bat and a pick axe handle but again you need to use these for them to have effect. The site of a crossbow or saw will hopefully be enough to scare someone away without conflict.
But, I have been burgled, held by samurai sword to the throat and robbed, stabbed with an 8 inch kitchen knife through the top of my thigh and out the other side for my sleeping bag while homeless. So when it comes to protecting my home and family I do take it seriously. I've taken a cricket bat off of someone when I was attacked (homeless at the time again) and was arrested myself for using an offensive weapon in public(that was my home at the time technically). Luckily they saw sense and no further action was taken.
So for all you may be happy with a bat, I hope you never end up in court for accidentally killing someone with it.

I don't want it to come across like I'm some violent thug because it couldn't be further from the truth. I'm just a guy trying to keep his family and shit safe

Fudge

Fudge

Well the spidermites seem to be long gone so I've dared to venture into the mother tent and get the cloner busted out again. For obvious reasons I wasn't letting anything out the door until I knew it was bug free. Anyone waiting on cuts they are done and shouldn't be long. Anyone who is wanting to order please get me numbers, strain and date needed ASAP so I can have the mothers ready to chop.
20210605 014614
20210605 014623
20210605 014632

Fudge

Fudge

Troubblegum are popping
IMG 20210606 222844 344

I'm going to do 25 seeds in solo cups in a 1.2x1.2m space a weeks veg then 12/12
Troubblegum by bubbazseeds , bubblegum by 00 seeds , Kali dog by RQS, cataract kush by dna, gigabug g13 labs, UK cheese, alien cookies and afghan skunk. I think that's it 😂😂

sportyridr

sportyridr

Thank you, I appreciate the kind words. I can't wait to make proper cookies with it with hardly any weed taste. I like my edibles strong so they're often overpowering in taste for me

exactly, no more infusing copius amounts in butter or oil for me...I like my edibles to taste like sweet treats not weed/chlorphyl...refined oil helps but but the taste still get's through...hope it works nice...always great finding your "own way" with stuff...keep up the good work Fudgy 👏 🙂

Nobody116

Nobody116

I always make my edibles with a walking around kinda buzz. Some people find them a little too much 🤷🏻‍♂️

I always figure I can eat another cookie or gummy or whatever.

Lets me keep the flavor nice. It’s usually, like a choc chip cookie tastes like a cookie. But there’s this “other” flavor coming through that only those in the know would know 😉

It’s not over powering, but it’s definitely not really hiding under the cookie flavor either 😋

✌️

Fudge

Fudge

I always make my edibles with a walking around kinda buzz. Some people find them a little too much 🤷🏻‍♂️

I always figure I can eat another cookie or gummy or whatever.

Lets me keep the flavor nice. It’s usually, like a choc chip cookie tastes like a cookie. But there’s this “other” flavor coming through that only those in the know would know 😉

It’s not over powering, but it’s definitely not really hiding under the cookie flavor either 😋

✌️
I make mini bites for those that like a lighter buzz. Then chunky monkeys for the more experienced of us. Then I made caramel blondies for the brave ones
20210607 194527

Top Bottom