• Start date
  • Tagged users None
iX_Lazy_Xi

iX_Lazy_Xi

I lose it everytime I see this 🤣🤣🤣
TempFileForShare 20210518 171359 436545449296176

Madmax

Madmax

Ive been thinking all day whether i should get those rhizo pot stands or not lol.ive been thinking if one gets a deficiency how you would fix it if its all plumbed together on autofeed and timer...i guess i gotta read up more .id like to have the coir on 2-3 feeds per day in 3 gal with a reservior using those rhizo pot drain tray..

Fudge

Fudge

Ive been thinking all day whether i should get those rhizo pot stands or not lol.ive been thinking if one gets a deficiency how you would fix it if its all plumbed together on autofeed and timer...i guess i gotta read up more .id like to have the coir on 2-3 feeds per day in 3 gal with a reservior using those rhizo pot drain tray..
In my set up I have multiple plants in one feeder across a couple of different set ups, if one git a deficiency, I'd take the top soft layer of coco away(for salt build up as its bottom fed) then just add whatever I needed by hand. Touch wood I've not needed to as of yet, but I also don't really use the auto feed until flower and they're ready for autopilot anyway.

Fudge

Fudge

Thats not too bad..when i done my girls outside it buggered all the leaves .you could see how the neem had soaked into the leaves and made em darker..out came the sun and they crinkled up like smiths crisps 😃
Smiths crisps 😍😍😍😍😍 my childhood.
Mine was still in the tent at the time I just wasn't thinking tbh.
Hopefully now she growing ill get her potted up and hidden from sight on my extension roof (cba to go hunting fir a guerilla grow plus no time to physically do it atm)
I've got a beauty neem mix now with DE in it to. The DE puts a very thin coat on the under side of the leaves (top tends to rinse off with any foliar feed) but the neem soaks in with the DE making it impossible for any bug to walk about on them, it's like a field of microscopic razer blades to them. I've even sprayed my pots and the floors/cracks of tents with just DE/water entrance to my intakes runways round tents the lot, it is powed fossils so just stays there doing its job nd keeping the little bastards out

Madmax

Madmax

Wonder how clay pebbles would go on top say a couple inches thick if that would keep it the coir from drying...i found out last grow when it dried the salts buid up and cant b washed out...well they can but takes a heap of nutrients water to get it out..my floor fan dries it out too..

Madmax

Madmax

Smiths crisps 😍😍😍😍😍 my childhood.
Mine was still in the tent at the time I just wasn't thinking tbh.
Hopefully now she growing ill get her potted up and hidden from sight on my extension roof (cba to go hunting fir a guerilla grow plus no time to physically do it atm)
I've got a beauty neem mix now with DE in it to. The DE puts a very thin coat on the under side of the leaves (top tends to rinse off with any foliar feed) but the neem soaks in with the DE making it impossible for any bug to walk about on them, it's like a field of microscopic razer blades to them. I've even sprayed my pots and the floors/cracks of tents with just DE/water entrance to my intakes runways round tents the lot, it is powed fossils so just stays there doing its job nd keeping the little bastards out
I like that idea..im gonna steal it. 😃

Fudge

Fudge

Wonder how clay pebbles would go on top say a couple inches thick if that would keep it the coir from drying...i found out last grow when it dried the salts buid up and cant b washed out...well they can but takes a heap of nutrients water to get it out..my floor fan dries it out too..
It all depends on the perched water table I think. Mines never too bad as I don't let it go dry (unless I forget) and I only bottom feed in later flower usually so doesn't have time to be a big problem. I just like to be extra careful as I flushed from the top once (autopots) and I'm sure I caused lockout in the widow. I've also learned if you go light on the nutes until you autofeed it doesn't build up anywhere near as much. I've thought of using a layer of perlite on top to help but just too lazy to try 😂

Fudge

Fudge

I like the look of the rhizo system mate. Might try get a freebie set up 😁

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
It all depends on the perched water table I think. Mines never too bad as I don't let it go dry (unless I forget) and I only bottom feed in later flower usually so doesn't have time to be a big problem. I just like to be extra careful as I flushed from the top once (autopots) and I'm sure I caused lockout in the widow. I've also learned if you go light on the nutes until you autofeed it doesn't build up anywhere near as much. I've thought of using a layer of perlite on top to help but just too lazy to try 😂
No you will get perchment will happen max better just mix clay balls through the whole mix buddy better result Od has learnt a lesson

Fudge

Fudge

Oooooo o.O 1/4to 1/8 strength
Oh mate that's not the half of it
I missed days, let them go bone dry 4 or 5 times, gave them left over feed from other things. Total abuse bud, I've literally just flooded a tray by hand with them stood in it from week 4 when I git mites. They've been fully abused the moment I spotted they had hermied off the extreme stress of pruning etc.

But they're totally stinking and hard as golf balls. Others aren't as lucky. The fat banana looks like a total freak. The orange glue is spongy, but all in all I've managed to scrape summat decent fir a personal smoke and extracts

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Oh mate that's not the half of it
I missed days, let them go bone dry 4 or 5 times, gave them left over feed from other things. Total abuse bud, I've literally just flooded a tray by hand with them stood in it from week 4 when I git mites. They've been fully abused the moment I spotted they had hermied off the extreme stress of pruning etc.

But they're totally stinking and hard as golf balls. Others aren't as lucky. The fat banana looks like a total freak. The orange glue is spongy, but all in all I've managed to scrape summat decent fir a personal smoke and extracts
Yep been there lost heaps, I cull many grow on very few .

Madmax

Madmax

I like the look of the rhizo system mate. Might try get a freebie set up 😁
N00ooo 😂..i was going to get them at the very beginning but i thought they would take up much needed height space but seems ive got the led now i can go back to my original plan 😃 .i wont use the rhizo pots though .theres also square ones you can get from IWS auto drain stand and way cheaper but they are pretty big 45x52x10cm £11 ea..
Iws autodrain single stand

Last edited:
Top Bottom