Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Well that's it, the shit show is off and hanging. I've flushed for a week, cba to let them go anymore I'm sick of looking at them 😂
Gmo
20210615 113639

Mimosa
20210615 113630

Crashers
20210615 113605

WiFi mints
20210615 113620

Fat banana and the cbd strains are getting another couple of days to let the lowers catch up a touch. Going to look for a normal blue shark or similar as the smell from it is like nothing I've smelled on a plant before. It's hard to describe too.

(note to self:must look this up)

Fudge

Fudge

Going to look for a normal blue shark or similar as the smell from it is like nothing I've smelled on a plant before. It's hard to describe too.

I did, it's jasmine tea. No wonder it was something I'd not come across before. Says online it's a unique profile of terps that give it the jasmine smell. I like it, earthy/spicy/funky

Fudge

Fudge

I'll open a thread soon, but for now here's a menu.

Bignug Fast
Kali dog
Purple punch
Double black
Cheeselicious
Fat banana
Mimosa #
Sherb tree #
Gmo garlic cookies #
Wedding crashers #
Jungle boys WiFi mints #
Super orange glue #
Stardawg
Strawberry cake #
Blue shark cbd
Bubba kush cbd

Coming soon.
Dead banana breath #
Mac1 (caps cut) *
Horchata (Alien labs cut) *
Apple fritter (lumpys cut) *
Glookies
Bubblegum fast
Gigabud
Troubblegum (Tropicana poison x bubblegum)

GanjaFarmer24

GanjaFarmer24

Well that's it, the shit show is off and hanging. I've flushed for a week, cba to let them go anymore I'm sick of looking at them 😂
Gmo
View attachment 1135712
Mimosa
View attachment 1135713
Crashers
View attachment 1135715
WiFi mints
View attachment 1135714

Fat banana and the cbd strains are getting another couple of days to let the lowers catch up a touch. Going to look for a normal blue shark or similar as the smell from it is like nothing I've smelled on a plant before. It's hard to describe too.

Wow, I hope I can get colas that big some day.👍

Fudge

Fudge

Wow, I hope I can get colas that big some day.👍
Must be a perception trick lol, they're like golf balls tbh. I'm still learning the little hints nd tips that get thick long colas most of the time.
Especially on a singles run like this. Wait till I scrog them and see if I can get thick long colas out of these same plants. I will gladly accept praise then.

Fudge

Fudge

My little zkittles outdoor is gonna love this as much as I loved the price. Poundshop strikes again. 1 pound for a plants food for life (would probably do 4 for a full cycle)
20210617 120656

Fudge

Fudge

Both kali dog clones, both were the smaller runts of the bunch. Guess which one was in the veg pot with the autofeed and airlines.
Same everything else. This was just left outside the set up and hand fed. It hasn't flowered yet so don't think it's even stretched
20210617 190239
20210617 190310
20210617 190243

Dukefarmer

Dukefarmer

Fudge

Fudge

Curious how your glookoes came out I have that 1 goin rite now like 3 wks in flower
One of the nicest smokes I've had, very sweet like cookie dough. Not a huge yielder. If you scroll bk far enough you will see she went black in flush. I just killed my mother off as she just stopped giving so have a new one ready to go. Plus a friend has just popped 20 seeds so going to have a good choice of phenos to play with.

Last edited:
Dukefarmer

Dukefarmer

One of the nicest smokes I've had, very sweet like cookie dough. Not a huge yielder. If you scroll bk far enough you will see she went black in flush. I just killed my mother off as she just stopped giving so have a new one ready to go. Plus a friend has just popped 20 seeds so going to have a good choice of phenos to play with.
Oh ok can’t wait. mines has nice funky smell already I didn’t take cuts fr this though because a local has clones for pretty cheap if it turns out nice. Going to check them out

Top Bottom