Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

6 plants 1x1m tallest plant was 16 inches tall from base to tip of stem, under a 600w (660 boost) BigNug monster cropped clones, 4 weeks veg, 8 weeks flower in 1 gallon poly pots using canna base nutes plus extras, medium was home made coco /perlite 70/30 mix with a ecothrive charge 1% mix. Flowered using aQuavalve autofeed
Yield was 23 oz of solid nugs and 1.5 oz of popcorn.

VVery happy

Fudge

Fudge

It’s a jungle in there ... lions ,tigers n bears ......
It's the monster cropping once they re-veg its crazy, the amount of branching I removed was nuts too. Plus I have to say this is my go to strain for the foreseeable future, yield/quality/flavour/growth/vigour and extremely forgiving. All the modern new named stuff I've smoked lately isn't a patch on this either. A simple critical mass crossed to flower faster My mother has earned her place as a keeper

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
Got a nice rep from Royal Queen Seeds taking a look over my stuff, hopefully likes what they see and ill have some nice new genetics for you all to watch grow soon
Sounds fantastic @Fudge. If they think having somebody leverage the extent to which a strain can be trained, cloned, and in general pushed is a good thing, then i think they'd be wise so work with you!

RQS is one of those sites with a lot of good info but I have just never seen anyone run their stuff.

Good luck!

Fudge

Fudge

Sounds fantastic @Fudge. If they think having somebody leverage the extent to which a strain can be trained, cloned, and in general pushed is a good thing, then i think they'd be wise so work with you!

RQS is one of those sites with a lot of good info but I have just never seen anyone run their stuff.

Good luck!

Thank you, I appreciate your kind words.

I hope it comes to fruition I'm excited about the prospect

beluga

beluga

Good luck!
Yeah, as far as consumer articles go, they seem to have their shit(e) together.

Along for the ride!

Top Bottom