• Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Close up of the BigNug
20201201 200354
20201201 200343

Fudge

Fudge

Loving my new camera....oh yeah its a phone nd does some other stuff too 😝 close ups of the girls are amazing. Gorilla's filling out nd frosting up lovely now, they're stinking haha
20201202 133207
20201202 133153
20201202 133007
20201202 133040

Just need to make a photo spot with good lighting

Akabudz

Akabudz

Morning mate,
I have read this journey several times, would it be possible to give some info on how you feed/set up etc?
Thanks mate, looking forward to more updates 👍

Fudge

Fudge

Morning mate,
I have read this journey several times, would it be possible to give some info on how you feed/set up etc?
Thanks mate, looking forward to more updates 👍
My feeding schedule is quite simple tbh.

I use Canna A and B as a base(thats changing to a powdered base after xmas tho). start off at quarter strength 1ml/l when theyre about 10 days old depending on size.

Im growing in coco that needs more calmag as the coco steals it from the feed so right through thr veg cycle i give full strength calmag(ive moved to a powdered calmag that you mix yourself now).

For the roots I use cold pressed seaweed extract when theyre transplanted, but also use this as a foliar spray once a week during veg(make sure no direct intense light or they can burn)

Once theyre in flower, I start to trickle a pk boost ( I was using canna pk 13/14 at 0.3ml/l once flowers start to show increase that to 1.5ml/l for a week once the buds are forming nicely then back to trickling it until flush) but i now use a home made hammerhead but basically at the same rates 1/5th strength then up to full for a week.

As a boost to go with the pk I use Massive but only twice a week and at 2 or 3 ml/l I mainly use this for the triacontanol in it( but ive now bought pure tria that im gonna experiment with.

Last but not least is molassas and fish shit , The molassas I use in the last 2 weeks 2 teaspoons per gallon
Fish shit was a freebie but its good stuff i use sparingly once a week in with my regular feed during flower as it helps the terpene production

Then for the final step. flush. For flush I use plain water for the 1st initial flush of the medium, Then I feed them with a home made clearex solution that I got from the http://opensalts.wikidot.com/

The only other thing im doing is using organic fulvic acid along side my feed to get some organic flavours out of my girls. Im just experimenting with this at the moment tho so have no feedback to give from it.

Just to add tho ALL YOU REALLY NEED is your base feed solution and some calmag, maybe a good root stim too. EVERYTHING else ive mentioned here is purely experimental by me, and when I think back, the best bud I EVER grew was using nothing but canna a and b . then pk 13/14 for a week in flower. So at the moment, im in the process of moving to powdered base that you mix yourself and will be trying a run with nothing but that , calmag powder in veg, and pk powder in bloom and see how it goes, as tbh the best grows ive ever seen have been using nothing but base nutes all the way

Any more questions feel free to ask

Top Bottom