Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Gee that brings back memories..i havnt had a bucket in decades..
That's what we call it, a bucket. I mean apart from eating it or extraction nd dabs you're hard pressed to find a way to get as stoned from the same amount of weed. Smoked buckets since my teens and I just don't ever see myself stopping, but realistically, it has to happen soon.

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
That's what we call it, a bucket. I mean apart from eating it or extraction nd dabs you're hard pressed to find a way to get as stoned from the same amount of weed. Smoked buckets since my teens and I just don't ever see myself stopping, but realistically, it has to happen soon.
When you're a grower, you can loosen up how efficient you're trying to be with consumption a bit though, right?

I've been trying to pack smaller bowls lately and "making up the difference" with a cheeky hash or kief sprinkle if i want. I just use a simple hammer, though. By no means would I suggest it gets you quite as ripped as a good bong etc.

Fudge

Fudge

When you're a grower, you can loosen up how efficient you're trying to be with consumption a bit though, right?

I've been trying to pack smaller bowls lately and "making up the difference" with a cheeky hash or kief sprinkle if i want. I just use a simple hammer, though. By no means would I suggest it gets you quite as ripped as a good bong etc.
It's not so much efficiency either, I don't get time to sit and smoke as much as I used to. Efficiency does enter into it a bit I mean I can easy put 2g in a blunt and smash it in, then want another 30 mins later, 15 mins a blunt, that's an hour gone. I can have a bucket and a 2 1/4 inch blunt, use a gram or 1.5 and be good all day until tea time. If I had a good vape I could puff all day if need be I just need to find a happy medium, its why I love edibles, gives me a good base line. Then a joint easy does the trick. I will figure it out as my chest needs it

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
It's not so much efficiency either, I don't get time to sit and smoke as much as I used to. Efficiency does enter into it a bit I mean I can easy put 2g in a blunt and smash it in, then want another 30 mins later, 15 mins a blunt, that's an hour gone. I can have a bucket and a 2 1/4 inch blunt, use a gram or 1.5 and be good all day until tea time. If I had a good vape I could puff all day if need be I just need to find a happy medium, its why I love edibles, gives me a good base line. Then a joint easy does the trick. I will figure it out as my chest needs it
Fair enough. I think edibles plus toppers is the most agreeable for me. Agree doing just blunts/joints means you're smoking all day....at least for me.

Madmax

Madmax

When i first started those i waz gettin water in the mouth then coughing water and smoke at same time haha..They really ripped me.use to use them big party wooden cones with mesh on the bottom.....man i miss those days..

Nobody116

Nobody116

I can honestly say I’ve never seen one of those before. I guess my old ass ain’t as old as I think/feel 😂

Fudge

Fudge

When i first started those i waz gettin water in the mouth then coughing water and smoke at same time haha..They really ripped me.use to use them big party wooden cones with mesh on the bottom.....man i miss those days..
When your mates dribble in the bucket and you have to change the water 😂💦💦

I can honestly say I’ve never seen one of those before. I guess my old ass ain’t as old as I think/feel 😂
I'm only 43, we used to make fully working dalek bubblers from bottles, tubes and a dishwashing (fairy) nozzle. You couldn't easily buy stuff like that in the UK at 13 years old 30 years ago. Blue Peter(british kids programme) taught me well

chemistry

chemistry

I need to get into making carts. I've packed in the evil life destroyer tobacco, but my chest still isn't good. I bought a vape pen fur dry herb but everything tastes near enough the same, like hash ill try fine tune my temps a bit see if it helps.

In the mean time though. This is my Saturday afternoon
View attachment 1099455
The gauze is at the bottom of the square hole on socket, so this bad boy is packed 😱 see you after the coughing fit.
Is it just me or does anyone else seem more stoned after a good old coughing session, I know it's oxygen deprivation and blood pressure etc, but it's a hard habit and cycle to get out of. Especially the ritual of packing a bowl or making a joint.

Used a Sunblest bread bag taped on in my youth, pull the bag out and suck, saves getting wet. lol

Fudge

Fudge

Used a Sunblest bread bag taped on in my youth, pull the bag out and suck, saves getting wet. lol
We called that a lung or a rats tail, hide it in your coat for use upstairs on the bus 😂🤣😜. Ahh the good old days £7.50 for a teenth of lovely hash

Nobody116

Nobody116

A lot of the people I run into these days have never seen hash let alone know what to do with it.

I prefer oil over hash. But I still remember back in the day, pin, match pack, & a glass 😉

Fudge

Fudge

Busy, busy, busy tonight. No kids, wife or pets so I'm making the most of it.

Mini NFT - check
Make up DIY clearex - check
Smoke 5 joints - nearly check
20210306 202349
20210306 231721
20210306 230944
20210306 221653

Latest posts

Top Bottom