Fudge's candy shop - The Never-ending Story

• Thread starter Fudge
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Madmax

Madmax

Pens down 'Mighty Grape' you've sold me on that one Fudge..whats the yield and height wise.

Fudge

Fudge

Pens down 'Mighty Grape' you've sold me on that one Fudge..whats the yield and height wise.
Pretty good yield for its size mate,wont know fully till its dry as only had a side branch off. I topped mine nd wish I hadn't as its supposed to get a huge main cola, its a pretty short plant tbh, mine finished about a meter tall but I train them, I rekkon 1.4/1.2 ish if not topped.

Biggest bonus is how fast it finishes, 44 days on paper they rekkon 1 week veg and 6/7 weeks flower and I could a tually see that possible, I don't think they count veg until its so many nodes high so the 1st 2 weeks ish aren't counted.

Ive a mother ready to give 20 cuts, think I'm gonna sog it nd not top them, try get 20 donkey dicks of this stink going. Honestly bud,as far as terps and aromas go, she's a beauty. Defo a keeper in my garden. But not 1 to smoke on the stealth 😉

Madmax

Madmax

Id really like to see that..i was smashed last night looking for a particular strain and stumbled in i think it was grow diarys and took this snap..i cant remember anything haha.looks wicked.
Screenshot 20210326 123024

Fudge

Fudge

It's a Super moon tomorrow night, "The Worm Moon", so called because of the ground thawing out for spring.
I think I'll pop my 2 autos for outdoor and a couple of cataract kush(just gonna mother them and flower small, maybe in solo cups just to watch them feed/grow and sample the results).
I'm not really superstitious but it seems to work for @onedrop62 using the moon waxing to time cracking seeds. 🎑🌚

Milson

Milson

Milsonian
Supporter
It's a Super moon tomorrow night, "The Worm Moon", so called because of the ground thawing out for spring.
I think I'll pop my 2 autos for outdoor and a couple of cataract kush(just gonna mother them and flower small, maybe in solo cups just to watch them feed/grow and sample the results).
I'm not really superstitious but it seems to work for @onedrop62 using the moon waxing to time cracking seeds. 🎑🌚
It only works if you feel it man. Gotta tune in to harness that energy.....

Roll a fatty and start throwing up the bat signal through the third eye ya know?

Or like, ground yourself and cast your energy out.

Ya know....

Chakra stuff

Fudge

Fudge

It only works if you feel it man. Gotta tune in to harness that energy.....

Roll a fatty and start throwing up the bat signal through the third eye ya know?

Or like, ground yourself and cast your energy out.

Ya know....

Chakra stuff
I've been feeling it tonight already, decided if they're going to live outside ill connect them to the earth and mother nature right from the off. Think I might even give them organics until I get them out braving the elements.

Fudge

Fudge

Scrog frame material, wooden pallet ones were far too heavy, I'm going to try to utilise them as a base to suspend plants above for run off drainage. Just depends how much height I lose.
IMG 20210330 143531 773

Fudge

Fudge

Sick art work.
F'k ya man...very cool 🤘...I dig that your always into something new 👍
Wish I could take the credit, found a medical patient on instagram who struggled to source good, clean weed. Got talking to him and this is the result, he's happy and I'm happy. Good trade.
Then today I walked in my daughters room to see some beautiful artwork. She asked fir art stuff for Xmas,, just WOW. I'll have to post pics tomorrow as I'm sure she could do just as good. (I'd still trade the guy he was sick of scammers and shite weed, nice to be nice)

Fudge

Fudge

Monster cropped Glookies clones powered by monkey nutrients, ready fir the scrog when I make it tomorrow
20210331 024153

Fudge

Fudge

Now just the aQuavalve and tank and its all systems are go. Maybe a weeks veg and off to flower see what these monkey nutrients can do with my glookies cuts, but tbf to canna I don't usually scrog
20210331 212345
20210331 212421
20210331 212427

Fudge

Fudge

@Aqua Man the beauty of a monster crop. I've literally done nothing but feed them until today. 1 clean up session and netted. Now a weeks veg and flip. I just remember you were put off by the work that was involved because of others experiences doing it........
Minimum effort level jedi master 😂
Screenshot 20210331 222413 Chrome
20210331 214406
IMG 20210331 213158 176
IMG 20210331 213158 200
IMG 20210331 213158 216

Top Bottom