• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fudge

Fudge

Looks like the farm has been infiltrated 🙀

It’s out of hand when you can’t simply call it what it is 🤷🏻‍♂️

Let’s try Wuhan flu 😷

✌️
Could be to stop the farm coming up in Google search results or owt bud. I've spoken to logic a month or 2 ago briefly about things and he didn't even like saying the virus. He's out in Thailand somewhere and some are thinking conspiracy theories and all sorts. There's always ways around things, it's just so strange that the world has come to this. Having to even censor the name of a virus in a cannabis forum.

Fudge

Fudge

Curtiscrosses 1625602678727953

For those that don't understand the huge variation in seeds

Spike8910

Spike8910

I thought it wa matt Hancock 🤣🤣 only joking looking good suited and booted only time I ever wore a suit was for court and I looked a right plonker

Fudge

Fudge

Present off of a friend.
Tubes have got killer kush, gorilla girl and black sugar in them.
It's nice to be nice 🙂, and on that note if anyone needs cbd plants for meds ill do a cut for free, just cover p+p. Bubba kush cbd and blue shark 1:1
20210710 101448

Fudge

Fudge

Thats great new mate..
Just need to get rid of the night time ones now. Even the wife is resorting to codiene for pain a LOT less than she used to. I fucking love this plant. My next mission is a friend who suffers bad from fits. Need to do some more research first so if anyone has any info on the subject I'd appreciate it.

Top Bottom