fugu kush and alien bubba

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

E.T.

just popped a half pack of fugu kush and alien bubba. soaked for 24hrs then into wet paper towel......all the aliens were super vigorous, while the fugu's are a bit slower to pop. can't wait for the blowfish vs. alien growoff.....looking for my next bubba keeper
:hunter:

genepool

genepool

Sounds real good E.T., I hope you have luck finding that bubba keeper.

E

E.T.

5/5 on the alien bubba's and 5/5 on the fugu. all out of bed and looking healthy.....let the bubba grow off begin! pics soon to follow....
:banana1sv6:

E

E.T.

just a little update.....all the bubba's look great. fast germination and one even had some trich development on the first set of leaves. the fugu were slower to germinate with 3 that popped out of the soil and 2 more that still haven't.....won't give up on them just yet....so, as of right now, 5 bubba's and 3 fugu's
2010 11 12 17 14 19 54

E

E.T.

little update on the bubba's.......all 5 alien bubba's look nice. 1, 2 look similar. short, with small fat leaves. 3, 4 look similar. tall with mixed sat/ind leaves. 5 looks unique. mostly sat leaves and medium height. the fugu's look good.....well, what's left. not great germ rates....only 3 out of 5, with one that looks like a runt....but i won't give up on it yet...1 is the runt, 2 is medium height, and 3 is a beast. any thoughts?.......first pic is of the alien's and the second is the fugu's....
Alien bubbadifferences

Fugudifferences

E

E.T.

another little update.....all the alien bubba and fugu look stellar. the runt fugu has finally grown out of it's funk and into it's own. already have a favorite this early on....alien bubba 5. she's perfect. almost a sawtooth pheno....
Ab5

22 days into my current run and things look great! here's a shot of my mother room....all the alien bubba's, fugu kush, super lemon, alien og, og18....not much to see yet. a few have been topped to keep in line with the rest. all are now into their 1.5 gal mother pots. should be taking cuttings in about a month and then flipping em another month after that....or whenever my current run finishes up
2010 12 19 08 48 36 791

E

E.T.

happy holidays everyone. time for the update with pics. the only plant not pictured is fugu kush 1. it was just topped and is not worthy of a picture at this time.
fugu kush 2 and 3. have been topped once and are beginning their lst training. these two are half of the fast growers out of the bubba bunch...
Fugufast

alien bubba 3 and 4. have been topped once and are beginning their lst training. these 2 are the other half of the fast growers out of the bubba bunch...
Alienbubbafast

alien bubba 1 and 2. have not been topped. these two are the slowest growers out of the bubba bunch...
Alienbubbaslow

alien bubba 5. this one is unique. not a slow grower, but not a fast one either. reminds me of swerve's 'queen' pheno....or maybe that's just wishful thinking...
Alienbubba5sawtooth

D

Dubsta

I'm loving the grow off, Will be nice to see witch you like better. I've heard good stuff about the blowfish and of course the alien bubba.

E

E.T.

a quick update on the frontrunners.....

alien bubba 3 and 4
Ab3ab4

fugu kush 2 and 3
Fk2fk3

alien bubba 1, 2 and 5 along with fugu kush 1 will be updated when they grow out from having some cuts taken...should have some bad ass lil bush bitches for the next run...

V

vancerz

looking good! defiantly interested in that fugu kush turns out.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Lookin good et. Can't wait 2 see those alien bubba get big. Keep us posted on this grow more often. Check out my tga grow. Will have week 6 pics up 2day.

E

E.T.

try to keep you guys on top of what's going on.....here are the 3 fugu kush and 5 alien bubba moms....along with the rooted cuttings. a few other moms in there as well. think i might keep the moms around and flower out the cuttings in 2 gal air pots to see their natural shape...if i were to flower the moms, they would need at least 7 gal pots....don't think i'll have the room....might mix and match to fill my space...still deciding on that...
Moms

Rootcuts

another 2 weeks and it's showtime!!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Ladies r lookin good bro! Keep us updated on these new babies. Come by my tga grow. Got some pics of week 6 up. It's fillin in nice.

E

E.T.

well, i decided to go with the cuts and put em into 2 gal air pots. i'll veg em for a few more days under my cfl's and then it into the flower room to veg under the 600 for another few days to a week. just enough to fill in the canopy and then flip em. the mom's would have been too big to run em all....so i went with the cuts. these will be untrained/untopped to see how they do on their own. in roots soil and will be fed the full line of earth juice with hygrozyme, superthrive and camag+. we're finally almost there..... :character0029:
Finalpots

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Sub'd bro, lookin might-t-nice in there, keep it green, Peace SSP

E

E.T.

and here we go.....wrapped up my last round and found my alien og keeper!!:character0029: now it's time for me to find my next bubba keeper! the alien bubba and fugu kush will veg under the 600 for another week or so, until they almost fill the canopy....then, it's showtime!

Beginfinalgrowth

E

E.T.

quick update here. the plants have started to show their sex, and now i only have one fugu lady, fugu 3. she's a beauty, though. as far as the alien's go, alien bubba 1, 4 are my only females....with alien bubba 3 not showing me anything yet....i'm glad i decided to go with cuts, now i can fill the spaces with my little bushy moms!!! should be a nice grow, 2 plants of each. one bushy, one untouched. and the lineup is......
alien bubba 1
alien bubba 4
alien og (lavender pheno)
fugu kush 3
maybe alien bubba 3 if it don't have nuts
i'll put up some pics this weekend.

E

E.T.

here's a quick updated photo of the final lineup. just got the mom's repotted and will give em a few more days to recover.... i'll snap some individual mug shots when i flip em...

Finallineup

E

E.T.

ok, so here's the bubba run broken down by plant.....i think my alien bubba 3 is starting to show male preflowers, so i left out the photo's. this is a lady's only show.

first up is the alien og (lavender pheno)
Aogtop

Aogside

alien bubba 1--slow, very stout with close internode spacing
Ab1top

Ab1side

alien bubba 4--fast, more open structure, medium spaced internodes
Ab4top

Ab4side

my personal favorite the fugu kush 3--beautiful structure all around. high hopes for this one...
Fk3top

Fk3side

all these ladies are around 10" tall with incredibly thick stems...airpots, baby!
i'll give em a few more inches and when they're around 12" they'll get flipped---just a few more days...

Top Bottom