fugu kush and alien bubba

• Thread starter E.T.
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
nice man,sorry about the hermi...so which ones did it exactly..all the kushes?? if it was a bunch do you think it coulda been a light leak or other environmental issue...prob just the genes..

E

E.T.

super stoked on the fugu as well. you're dead on with the bubba's....that's the only reason they haven't gotten the ax. just have to be extra observant.

Still digging the fugu kush that your rocking looking forward to seeing more pics of her as she progresses.

sucks about the bubba yo, at least you will still have plenty of fire to smoke on.

E

E.T.

both my 'female' bubba's herm'd....ab1 worse then ab4. the alien og and the fugu are fine. no light leaks or stress.....well, my night temps do get down into the low 60's, but i've never had a problem in the past. so, maybe the alien bubba's are stressin' on the cool nights...? if that's so, fuck em. i'll find my bubba elsewhere....

nice man,sorry about the hermi...so which ones did it exactly..all the kushes?? if it was a bunch do you think it coulda been a light leak or other environmental issue...prob just the genes..

E

E.T.

thought i'd throw up some pics of the mom's that went in to fill the gaps left by the males. still pulling nuts every once in a while, but it looks like i may have it taken care of....for now. the smells coming off the ladies are great. the fugu is super fruity, almost berry like....mmmmmm. alien bubba1 has a light cherry scent similar to my alien og. alien bubba4 is the frostiest out of the bubba's and has an earthy, very light cherry smell. just as frosty as my alien og. man, that fugu is gonna be something special. now i'm convinced that she leans heavy towards the blowfish. fk yeah! on with the show.....

alien bubba4 mom @ day 22
Ab4momd22

Ab4momtopd22

fugu kush mom @ day 22
Fkmomd22

Fkmomtopd22

E

E.T.

well, here we go. day 26 update. everything looking good. the hermies have all but disappeared...even though i check every internode, every other day.

alien bubba1--looking good
Ab1d26

Ab1topd26

Ab1budd26

Ab1room

alien bubba4--seems to want more food....
Ab4d26

Ab4topd26

Ab4budd26

Ab4room

alien og--looking good
Aogd26

Aogtopd26

Aogbudd26

Aogroom

fugu kush--looking good
Fkd26

Fktopd26

Fkbudd26

Fkroom

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammm Bro them galz are lookin sick I can see that frost startin to blow up,man those are gonna be some killer phenos all the magic's about to unfold way to stay on yur game E.T. respect!

E

E.T.

thanks for the kind words sticky. might start giving ab4 a little more food....she's the only one that looks like she wants it....

Dammm Bro them galz are lookin sick I can see that frost startin to blow up,man those are gonna be some killer phenos all the magic's about to unfold way to stay on yur game E.T. respect!

E

E.T.

so here we are at day 32 and things are looking great! still prowling for nuts on the alien bubba's...find a couple from time to time, so i don't think i'll keep any cuts....no matter how good the smoke. the two alien bubba's are the biggest buds out of any so far, so i'm a little disappointed in that regard...but there is still plenty of time for the fugu to fill out. speaking of the fugu, she's amazing. looks like a perfect combination of bubba and blowfish. smells like sweet fruity berries with an undertone of funk....awesome. the alien bubba's are both a little sweet with some earthy undertones and ab4 has a little more funk to it. the alien og is straight menthol cherry limade. both of my alien bubba's are very heavy feeders, almost to the point that i can't keep up.....slowly increasing feeding to see how they respond, but overall i'm kinda glad they're not keepers.....sorry for some of the blurry pics, but here goes...

alien bubba1 @ day 32
Ab1d32

Ab1topd32

Ab1budd32

alien bubba4 @ day 32
Ab4d32

Ab4topd32

Ab4budd32

alien og @ day 32
Aogd32

Aogtopd32

Aogbudd32

fugu kush @ day 32
Fkd32

Fktopd32

Fkbudd32

Fkbud2d32

alien bubba4 mom @ day 32
Ab4momd32

Ab4momtopd32

fugu kush mom @ day 32
Fkmomd32

Fkmomtopd32

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Things r lookin good et. Fugu looks proper. Shits about 2 get interesting!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Look at all that Dank! These girls are blowing up...
Rock on E.T.! :rock

S

sfzoo

Damn lookin nice ET..

...makes me think that mine are way behind...they look similar to yours, but i'm at day 43 :(

E

E.T.

thanks shady. the ladies are def starting to blow up.....almost makes me want to keep one of the alien bubba's....

Look at all that Dank! These girls are blowing up...
Rock on E.T.! :rock

thanks rival, the fugu is most def a keeper....my fav out of everything right now.

Things r lookin good et. Fugu looks proper. Shits about 2 get interesting!

thanks for the kind words zoo. my first run in 2 gal airpots like this....can't wait to rock the mamba x dud in 6.5 gal airpots. shit should be fkn insane!

Damn lookin nice ET..

...makes me think that mine are way behind...they look similar to yours, but i'm at day 43 :(

E

E.T.

pulled the ladies out for a quick photo update. day 41 and things look good. think my alien bubba4 will finish pre 60 days. really starting to get it's swell on. alien bubba1 appears it will finish a little later, 60-70 along with my fugu. on with the pics....

alien bubba1

Ab1wholed41

Ab1budd41

alien bubba4

Ab4wholed41

Ab4topd41

Ab4d41

alien og

Aogwholed41

Aogbudd41

fugu kush

Fkwholed41

Fktopd41

Fkbud41

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
Ahhh... Now that's how I like to start the day... :sign0005:

A pot of coffee and some eye candy! :coffee :mmm

E

E.T.

little more eye candy for all to enjoy...46 days and things are purpn' up nice

alien bubba1
Ab1d46

alien bubba4
Ab4d46

alien og
Aogd46

fugu kush
Fkd46

sticky icky

sticky icky

Dammmmm ET them galz turned out insane!talk about frost that purple in there really makes it pop bro,I bet they smell so dam good always a pleasure lookin at your work my friend respect

E

E.T.

thanks killer, the fugu smells amazing!!! super sweet fruity berries with a dab of sour earthyness....sometimes i think of very sweet oranges with that sour twist, when i get a good whiff. this shit is sooooooo sticky. not the biggest yielder, but i don't have her dialed yet....so that could improve.

Ahhh pretty ladies ET...hows the Fugu smell?

the smells on the alien bubba's are not super intense....earthy, coffee goodness with some hashy notes...not a lot of 'alien' smells on these. my alien og looks to be dialed this round and reeks of a menthol cherry limade. but the fugu is the star of the show.....amazing smells and 'alien' frostiness, this biaotch is gonna be a keeper fo sho! can't wait to smoke some....thanks for the kind words homey.

Dammmmm ET them galz turned out insane!talk about frost that purple in there really makes it pop bro,I bet they smell so dam good always a pleasure lookin at your work my friend respect

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
That fugu is lookin fukn frosty! I can't wait 2 run that shit. Keep it up homie. U got some fire in ur future!

Top Bottom