Fugu Kush Grow Report:

• Thread starter NightbirdX
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Fugu #6 BF dom. One of my favorites. Looking like a 10 weeker. Very frosty and chunky, more sativa in appearance. She is starting to purple up on the fan leaves nicely. Looks like she will be maroon and purple at the end.

Fugu 6 Day 54
NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Fugu #4. Looking more like a BF leaning variety. Really frosty, very purple, not a great yielder. But it is at day 54 and honestly looks like I should have cut it a week ago. I'll be taking it down in a couple days to allow for a proper flush on it. Very excited to sample this.

Fugu 4 Day 54 1
Fugu 4 Day 54 9
Fugu 4 Day 54 7
Fugu 4 Day 54 6
NightbirdX

NightbirdX

I harvested Fugu #4 today @ day 55, she is more than ready, I'd probably take her at around week 7 next time. Not the biggest yielder, but definitely one of the frostiest I've grown. I don't know if Hazeman is around anymore or anything. Seems to be away for awhile, hope things are okay, but I definitely give him big probs for this cross. So far I am very impressed with it pending a smoke report. Keep up the good work.

Fugu 4 Harvest Day 55 1
Fugu 4 Harvest Day 55 2
Fugu 4 Harvest Day 55 3
Fugu 4 Harvest Day 55 4
Fugu 4 Harvest Day 55 5
Fugu 4 Harvest Day 55 6
Fugu 4 Harvest Day 55 7
Fugu 4 Harvest Day 55 8
Fugu 4 Harvest Day 55 9
Fugu 4 Harvest Day 55 10
NightbirdX

NightbirdX

And the scissor hash I smoked was divine. I LOVE fresh scissor. Especially some fresh scissor off of some dank. Very pure and smooth hits. Tastes like it smells, hashy, incensy.

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

While the #4 doesn't seem to produce a bumper crop the speed it finishes makes up for the yield. She looks really nice, as do your other girls.

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Thank you much Smoking gun. She was def a beaut to grow. She ended up yielding a little better than I thought that she would. Still not as high as my yielders, but not as abyssmal as some that I have had in the past. The double coat of frost makes up for it a bit. :p

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Thank you much Smoking gun. She was def a beaut to grow. She ended up yielding a little better than I thought that she would. Still not as high as my yielders, but not as abyssmal as some that I have had in the past. The double coat of frost makes up for it a bit. :p

I will gladly take quality over quantity any day.

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

I was letting it dry, and it got really crispy. I thought I might have to add some humidipaks to it, but when I bagged it, it redistributed or picked up a bunch of moisture, so I am trying to get it to dry further, before I jar it and start curing it. It does smoke like a freight train though. Very spacey, stony weed. Definitely not good for getting things done, hard to stay focused. But if you've had that kind of a day, where you just wanna forget it all. This is the go to. :p

C

CobbCreekBob

pard just finished up making some f2's. Got three phenos, frosty Bubba, popcorn blowfish, and minty hybrid. The minty one is not as strong, but everyone comments on the taste. Frosty Bubba is slightly stronger meds than Popcorn Blowfish, but both are good, the BF doesn't yield as much. Took the bubba dom male and hit all three with him. Good strain, IMO

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

Nightbird, your moisture was redistributed. That was all the moisture that was at the center of the buds. I am sure they felt really crispy, but there was definitely lots of moisture in the middle. I am always of the opinion that once the buds feel crispy they still need two days before the final phase of curing. However, I am sure you know all this already.

Sounds like a nice smoke. I know you have not finished your cure, but how was the taste so far?

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

pard just finished up making some f2's. Got three phenos, frosty Bubba, popcorn blowfish, and minty hybrid. The minty one is not as strong, but everyone comments on the taste. Frosty Bubba is slightly stronger meds than Popcorn Blowfish, but both are good, the BF doesn't yield as much. Took the bubba dom male and hit all three with him. Good strain, IMO

Just finished harvesting the other 2 today at day 63. I definitely had the frosty Bubba in #5. Frostiest plant I've seen. The buds were so dense and grew together. I got a bit of bud rot on the top. Never had that happen before. Especially indoors, lol. Something to remember for next run. I topped them and pinched them so the buds should be spread out more. The BF dom wasn't really popcorny for me, though I could see it being called that. It had some pretty nice tops on it. Pretty dense and really frosty.

Nightbird, your moisture was redistributed. That was all the moisture that was at the center of the buds. I am sure they felt really crispy, but there was definitely lots of moisture in the middle. I am always of the opinion that once the buds feel crispy they still need two days before the final phase of curing. However, I am sure you know all this already.

Sounds like a nice smoke. I know you have not finished your cure, but how was the taste so far?

Ya I know it redistributed, I just didn't expect it to redistribute as much as it did. It felt like I was taking it a bit early, but it was so crispy on the outside it was flaking and the crystals were raining off of it. So in that case, not too sad it redistributed, just been a bitch trying to get it fully dry, lol. The taste isn't flavorful per se. But it is very pleasant and smooth. Not chokey at all, easy to take and hold the hits to get full effect. Very hashy incensy smell.

NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Here is the Bubba Frost Monster. The Frostiest plant I've ever grown. These pics don't do it justice. A little disappointed in the bud rot, but it was only on the top bud and I still have a bunch of nice tops to sample. The leaves turned some really nice hues of red prior to harvest.

Fugu Kush 5 Day 63 1
Fugu Kush 5 Day 63 2
Fugu Kush 5 Day 63 3
Fugu Kush 5 Day 63 4
Fugu Kush 5 Day 63 5
Fugu Kush 5 Day 63 6
Fugu Kush 5 Day 63 7
Fugu Kush 5 Day 63 8
Fugu Kush 5 Day 63 9
Fugu Kush 5 Day 63 10
NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Fugu Kush #6. The BF dom pheno. It wasn't as red/purple as #4, and wasn't as frosty as #5, but it ran without a hitch and still looks incredible. Can't wait to sample them all and see how stoney they are. The #4 is super stony, so I can't wait to try these other 2 phenos. These pics are at harvest at day 63 of flowering.

Fugu Kush 6 Day 63 1
Fugu Kush 6 Day 63 2
Fugu Kush 6 Day 63 3
Fugu Kush 6 Day 63 4
Fugu Kush 6 Day 63 5
Fugu Kush 6 Day 63 6
Fugu Kush 6 Day 63 7
Fugu Kush 6 Day 63 8
Fugu Kush 6 Day 63 9
Fugu Kush 6 Day 63 10
NightbirdX

NightbirdX

Here are the harvest shots of the Fugu Kush #4 when I took them off the vine after drying. It doesn't look like a lot, but was more than I expected it to be and it is all really nice and frosty. I finally got it dry enough to burn properly and it is super stony for sure. Space case kinda shit. Makes you forget what you are doing and just stare at shit, lol.

Fugu Kush 4 Harvest Shots 1
Fugu Kush 4 Harvest Shots 2
Fugu Kush 4 Harvest Shots 4

Latest posts

Top Bottom