fugu kush

• Thread starter Obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

Obsoul33t

i see this coming up and wondering what the fugu kush is all about .

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Must have some Blowfish in there somewhere...

Tex

bodhi seeds

bodhi seeds

sounds like a winner, blowfish can be a real stretcher, the bubba should lend some niceness. think i have some of these in the fridge. its nice to see mota back in his element, its gonna be a good year.:banana:

revfunk

revfunk

Supporter
sounds like a winner, blowfish can be a real stretcher, the bubba should lend some niceness. think i have some of these in the fridge. its nice to see mota back in his element, its gonna be a good year.:banana:

YES...great to see mota back in action !!!!!! The blowfish is quite the yielder as well.......should also help with the bubba genes......although I would almost bet money that the "predominant" phenos are all bubba-dom......she just tends to "do that"

bf

M

Medic

YES...great to see mota back in action !!!!!! The blowfish is quite the yielder as well.......should also help with the bubba genes......although I would almost bet money that the "predominant" phenos are all bubba-dom......she just tends to "do that"

bf

Who can really guess till we grow them out. From what i understand blowfish was a worked line before being released by Dutchflowers, so hopefully there are great f1qualities in here. You are right though, anything thats crossed with bubba turns out pretty bubba dominant. Just take a look at DNAs LA Confidential. Straight bubba kush hyrbid. Buddy had a pheno from their beans that looked just like the Pre 98. You really couldnt tell them apart untill they flowered and even the difference was subtle. Great to Know at least one kush finally won a cup in Amsterdam. Im sure the guys at DNA will do it again with the OG. Big ups to them.

Medic

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
mota

id like to kno more bout her too

thats frankincense got me does that smell transition to taste as well ?

wats ur take on fugu is she definite knockout does potency match df descriptions?

Motarebel

Motarebel

mota

id like to kno more bout her too

thats frankincense got me does that smell transition to taste as well ?

wats ur take on fugu is she definite knockout does potency match df descriptions?

It's hard to say what your chances are bigherb, blowfish is a very complex plant. The smells and flavor vary from plant to plant,what ferts you use and when you harvest all play a roll. The pre-98 bubba is the same,pick it at 8 weeks and it has a nice flavor,wait untill 10 weeks and it's full on coffee bean. This is an unworked line so chances are you'll get frankincense,coffee bean or a combination of both. The flavor does carry over into the buds,very stinky and strong for those who can hold off and give her the full 10 weeks.

Being an indica lover,these genes are excellent. I'll have the pre-98 till someone rips it from my cold fingers and i'd rate the blowfish stone a tad stronger but the flavor isn't my cup of tea. Potentcy is one of the best i've tried,not "the" best but for me it's in my top five.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
mota

ur da man i lit up after readin this im a lil excited ur top 5

sounds real special

ur most appreciated i really cant wait too see wat else u got comin

1luvbigherb

O

ograskal

The fugu kush sounds very interesting...Any pics of her in full bloom??..I bet she's Lovely!...~ogr

A

astartes

A group called Dutch Flowers from back on cbay did the Blowfish I believe. They did ultra-small seed releases, sometimes only a single pack!

astartes

Motarebel

Motarebel

The fugu kush sounds very interesting...Any pics of her in full bloom??..I bet she's Lovely!...~ogr

No pics,my partner won't go there.He's not into the online scene OGRaskal but hit me up and you can see these up close and live!

Yes sir,Dutch flowers made the Blowfish. We'll have pure Blowfish at the auction shortly. It's our understanding this was a worked line so we have no idea what F gen these are but thought we'd pass these gens on to the folks at the farm.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
I got a pack of pure blowfish Im bout to pop.I cant wait!!

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
Just take a look at DNAs LA Confidential. Straight bubba kush hyrbid. Buddy had a pheno from their beans that looked just like the Pre 98. You really couldnt tell them apart untill they flowered and even the difference was subtle

its true i had seed of a tora bora n fugu kush which i though were both tb just a less vigorous pheno until a few days ago wen i noticed such a diff growth pattern of FK she is very slow also considerin this crazy wet weather wit almost no side branchin n i topped she has 3 fingered thin leaf she is throwin out im guessin this is common trait for her som purple in da stem n dark green looks like it gonna be som rock nugz

excuse me im lil excited

id lov too see som more full shots of her

1luvbigherb

J

Jack Griffin

Fugu Kush: an update for all you stoners and patients

I have just now started smoking some Fugu Kush that i chopped a few months ago...maybe even last year... my memory isn't what it used to be.

Anyway, i tend to leave the really sweet little sugar leaves on the buds when i trim. These little leafs are what i am smoking right now (i will have the nicely trimmed bud for later).

I am smoking out of a 7 inck long, clay tavern pipe with a screen. I smoke small pinches of weed, enough for one good hit.

Well, the high came on with the 2nd hit. I have smoked a few more since the initial trial and i have to tell 'ya,
this new cross from Motarebel is EXCELLENT! I get a motivator affect from it, but it's like a mellow up. That's just how it affects me.

I don't know if any of Motarebel's Fugu Kush is still available, but if you can find any, i HIGHLY recommend buying a pack and popping them beans as soon as you get 'em.

Top Bottom