fugu kush

• Thread starter Obsoul33t
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
I have just now started smoking some Fugu Kush that i chopped a few months ago...maybe even last year... my memory isn't what it used to be.

Anyway, i tend to leave the really sweet little sugar leaves on the buds when i trim. These little leafs are what i am smoking right now (i will have the nicely trimmed bud for later).

I am smoking out of a 7 inck long, clay tavern pipe with a screen. I smoke small pinches of weed, enough for one good hit.

Well, the high came on with the 2nd hit. I have smoked a few more since the initial trial and i have to tell 'ya,
this new cross from Motarebel is EXCELLENT! I get a motivator affect from it, but it's like a mellow up. That's just how it affects me.

I don't know if any of Motarebel's Fugu Kush is still available, but if you can find any, i HIGHLY recommend buying a pack and popping them beans as soon as you get 'em.

great report

glad you enjoy her ,i wish i could only smoke a pinch lol

while ive only experienced one pheno ,i was very impressed overall except yield but i believe my outdoor climate was a factor ,i said for kush lovers lookin for your not soo avarage kush ,fugu kush is a must

1luvbigherb

Hopefull Stoner

Hopefull Stoner

really intersting cross

wow, sound like nice combo potential for sure.

i was gonna do the cross eventually myself just for fun. i have blow fish #2 pheno seeds from dutch flowers and will defintely hunt down the pre98 bubba i used to have.

can't wait to really let that plant grow some personal puff for me to enjoy once i can get her back.

be cool to see what those will turn out like so i can get some dial in info waaaay ahead of time to use for reference to grow my personal puff stash.:party0042:

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i got fungu kush beans in the mail from a trade recently :) guess I'll be popping beans yet again in hut for a good pheno, i really hate popping beans lol.

lone420ranger

lone420ranger

Anybody have any Fugu Kush beans left?
I gotta grow some more of this stuff!

E

E.T.

here's my fugu almost ready for the flip.....popped half a pack, 3 germ'd, only one female.

Fk3top

Fk3side

N

NorCalD9

nice lookin girl E.T...... I gota a pack of Fugu im about to pop also Mota is the MAN for this cross its DANK!!.....

Lone Ranger There are Fugu Kush seeds for sale if u do some research......

Goodluck and Happy Growing
D9

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i got some beans that should be sent to me soon in a trade with someone that has a very impressive seed stock. i'll be popping and sexing them probably as soon as they arrive. i have no room for males which really bums me out as i just had to throw away one with great potential but never breeding before i only want to keep males if i can keep them offsite and one of my spots could not be used this time. if i find a male i'll cross it with every clone only in my room one branch each just for the hell of it.

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Hey mota! When u gonna grop more of those fugu kush? U gonna do the knights templar again also?

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

i just got 25 of these. i hope they are as special as i expect them to be. thinking about hunting down a male in the bunch the genetic combination sounds like it would be fun mixed up with some other stuff in my room.

E

E.T.

hey mota, loving this fugu! ended up with one lady out of a half pack and she's a beauty. do you think she leans towards the blowfish? here she is about a week into the flip...

Fkmomtop

Fkmombranching

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
What r the genetics on the blowfish? I just got a pack of these and could use a lil more info?

P

primeform

where did you get the pack of blowfish? hazerman posted a nice background info on blowfish. check my buddies list and look at his posts. then send me a few of those beans!

P

primeform

Hazeman found this description on google.

Blowfish;
Origins:Named after the deadly Japanese delicatessen, this breeding project begun when we set out to improve taste and yield —two weak traits of the G-13— by using Oregon Funk as a pollen donor. The results were quite pleasing but the smoke test revealed that G-13's power had been downgraded somewhat. Then it was the turn of a very impressive Blue Dot hybrid stud, which qualified the G-13 with great taste and no harm to its potency, although this time yield was less than desired. Finally, we applied heavy selection to each of these two G-based lines, and crossed them giving rise to Blowfish, a winning combination of G-13's deadly punch and the quality and taste of the Funk and Dot lines.
Blowfish exhibits great F1 vigor and disease resistance in a well-behaved plant that avoids the undesirable traits of "blue" genetics (difficult to grow, brittle, leafy, poor calyx to leaf ratio) while maintaining the flavor of the Funk and Dot ancestors and the brain-warping power of the G-13. A prolific flower producer even under poor conditions (it actually prefers low nutrient levels), this low-maintenance strain bears wonderfully dense buds, with a thick coating of milky crystals that will rival the best of the "white" strains in both crystal coverage and brain-thumping quality, with much better flavor and yield. We are proud to offer a hybrid carrying no White Widow, Northern Lights, Skunk or Blueberry in its composition.
Parental selection focused on potency and yield, as taste and resin genes were already well fixed on the Funk and Dot lines. Outstanding ancestors infuse the plant with a high quality feel, evident in the glossy leaves, harmonious phenotype and the particularly frosted, heavy and aromatic buds. Blowfish tends to branch out while adding girth to flowering clusters, forming sizeable snowy colas for excellent yield. Despite the remarkable density of its bud structure, mold and mites have not been a problem. This fish likes plenty of water as well as appropriate root and growing space, but prefers low levels of nutrients to fully express its potential. Very well-suited for bubbler systems and SCROG styles.
Blowfish retained the breathless intensity of G-13, with much better yield and a unique taste of berries and motor grease with fuel undertones that will appeal to pot-snobs. The experienced puffer will recognize a rotten animal scent lurking in the background of this Puffer, a sign of the abiding sativa influence that was a common denominator in parental stock selection. Its buds smoke very smooth and clean, with a great berry taste and a hashy feel that relates to its impressive crystal coverage.
Known as Fugu in Japan, Blowfish flowers live up to its namesake as a lethal delicacy with a body-paralyzing yet heady cerebral effect that defies traditional "Indica" and "Sativa" classification. The plant's elegance stands in sharp contrast with the muscle and intensity of its buds, which stun the body but thrust the mind into a euphoric trippy experience with excellent visuals and duration. It does not seem to build tolerance with experienced smokers, maintaining its knock-out quality over repeated use'.-CBF
Breeder(s)utch Flowers
Linage:G13 x Blue Dot) x (Oregon Funk x G13)
Flowering Time:55-65 days
Yield:below average
Odor/Flavor:unique fruity flavor, fairly powerful,
Potency:Nice heady effects with some body

Google

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
I meant i got a pack of fugu not blowfish. I just wanted a lil info on that side of the x. I did see this b4 just 4got about it. I smoke 2 much. Lol. Yeah right!

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
There was a pack up earlier and i got it!

E

E.T.

hey mota, whatcha think about this fugu.....sweet and fruity berry smells with a ton of frost, even on the fan leaves....seems blowfish dom, but would love to hear your oppinion.....
here she is @ 18 days into the flip

Fkd18

Fktopd18

here's a couple shots of the mom @ day 22 into the flip

Fkmomd22

Fkmomtopd22

Latest posts

Top Bottom