Full Melt Dry Sift

• Thread starter WalterWhiteFire
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
spacebomb

spacebomb

Them pics YOUV put up of the huge trike heads, I've actually set 1,as my screen saver. :-). That's amazing work your doing. I bet its a real nice POTENT smoke to mate eh .Lol. obviously eh..

S

SoulSynergySoil

I believe Sam the Skunkman's FMCD dry sift is made by taking farmer's grade hash made with a tumbler (~30% trich heads) and cleaning it using techniques of electrostatic separation in a cold (near freezing) dry (below 40%) humidity conducive to electrostatic separation. Research electrostatic separation and with enough practice in an electrostatic-conducive environment, I believe anyone can quickly, easily & readily make FMCD dry sift of quality a la Sam the Skunkman's highly-touted 99.9999% trichome head dry sift.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Thanks everyone!!!!
@WiseGorilla I made this before I had a dab rig, but believe it or not, I still have some of this left, 1.5 years later.Gonna press it and see how she dabs. This was Karmas WhiteOG at 64 days.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Looks incredible. Have you got a non-macro photo of it?

-- iCultivate --
Here is a current shot, super cured.

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

Looks incredible. Press into a snake and dab it. Im so curious to see how it compares to shatter.

weedJunkie

weedJunkie

looks amazing.
1/4 from a few lbs is a tiny yield tho.
do u think its worth it?

WiseGorilla

WiseGorilla

How would you compare that dry sift taste-wise to west coast cure or gold coast extracts og flavors? I love the idea of solventless but honestly I haven't found anything that compares to the taste of good bho. But I would love to be proven otherwise.

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

looks amazing.
1/4 from a few lbs is a tiny yield tho.
do u think its worth it?
Yes, it was worth it. The lbs weren't ruined by the extraction. Just a bonus of what would have fallen off into the bag during transit.

How would you compare that dry sift taste-wise to west coast cure or gold coast extracts og flavors? I love the idea of solventless but honestly I haven't found anything that compares to the taste of good bho. But I would love to be proven otherwise.
I've never sampled either of the products you mentioned. It's like full melt bubble but more Full/rich and more terps.

MJ Indicator

MJ Indicator

Wind tunnel hashish vs. electrostatic, let the hashlympics begin

chuckchill

chuckchill

aahh. i had a bigger 1,of em jars. i used 6! plants worth of nugs. of seeds aswell:-). of rainbow jones + kept that 4, a year +. it TOTALLY CHANGED!.FROM G.D.P DEISELY TO?.well it was weird.it tasted like I IMAGINE PAKISTANS DANK HASH WOULD TASTE LIKE.LOL. IM 100% SURE ,ANY HASH SNOB! WOULD OF LOVED IT. I ONLY BOUNCED THE BUDS IN MY 70,BAG REAL GENTLE + IT WAS REAL NICE.
C.C
Here is a current shot, super cured.View attachment 435063

CornfedDread

CornfedDread

Well that's cool for Sam skunkman ,but logically if you start with a cleaner first extraction there is lil to no need for cleaning. Like guys are sayin the lightest bounce on a larger micron screen produces pure heads so quick. Dry sift wizard has the tech I use. I know people hate on him but his tech works. My bubble machine been collecting dust.

VERMONTSKUNKS

VERMONTSKUNKS

I distinctly remember frenchy canolis video on youtube of his bubble methods.....can someone please explain to me why that method isn't good? I was under the impression that it was top 5 ways to pull trichs safely/cleanly. However the more I read here I learn everyday that I need to pay attention!

Top Bottom