Fun with Dry Ice

• Thread starter outwest
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
UCMETOO

UCMETOO

Thanks. For those who care they're gluten free. They're not the best cookie because when I made the butter the water and butter were to saturated with trim that when I left it to cool the solidified butter had a crust of green on the bottom. I'm going to resaturate everything with more butter to make a lil bit weaker batch with less green matter in it.

outwest
cheese cloth is your best option imho, you can get it ay any grocery store, its cheap, and you get alot too. you can wring it out like a towel and you'll only have a little loss of butter, none if your really patient and go 'hulk hogan' on it when you wring it out,.......its what makes my butter clean and shiny!!!

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

The press makes the vac unecessary.

outwest
I thought it might,.....is it tough to get it out of the press?
do you have to heat it to bloom the hash, or to get useable pieces off the chunk?

UCMETOO

UCMETOO

The press makes the vac unecessary.

outwest
Do they have a web site?????
if not who carries the presses, since i KNOW your a Colorado guy, where did you get yours, and how about one more, whats the capacity of the press you have,......ok two more do they make a BIG one?

Old Peanut

Old Peanut

Sure looks good pressed.
Do you find each batch has markedly different effects? or much the same?
and how much do you use?

K

kuz

I did not document my process, just the end results. I used a 220 micron bag nested in a 73 micron bag.
Well you got me motivated to try this. I started with a 160 micron bag then dumped that into the 220 bag. Put a few flakes in a joint, blew out the lungs. And i only got through half the joint.

Dryicehash02

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Excuse the delay. . .

I thought it might,.....is it tough to get it out of the press?
do you have to heat it to bloom the hash, or to get useable pieces off the chunk?

The heat melts it together and helps purify it.

How's that stuff to smoke?

VOID

Smokes great crumbled on top of a bowl.

Sure looks good pressed.
Do you find each batch has markedly different effects? or much the same?
and how much do you use?

This is my first time doing this. I'm not much of an effects guy with weed. It either gets me high as shit or it doesn't.

looks amazing, thanks for the share. I wanna pack a bowl of each:D

Thanks dragon. I still have some left!

Well you got me motivated to try this. I started with a 160 micron bag then dumped that into the 220 bag. Put a few flakes in a joint, blew out the lungs. And i only got through half the joint.

View attachment 277657

Glad I served as an insiration. Great work!

outwest

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

I'd call your gear blond hash...maybe chocolate? nice job!

moroccan/afghani is really black and plastic. perhaps a 1 ton hydraulic press will do the job ;)

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

View attachment 277657
Putting hash that's been sifted thru 160, thru a 220 doesn't make any sense. You should do it the other way around. Looks tasty tho! Nice job.

K

kuz

moroccan/afghani is really black and plastic. perhaps a 1 ton hydraulic press will do the job ;)
Its more blond when ground up, I use a microplane it works great.

Putting hash that's been sifted thru 160, thru a 220 doesn't make any sense. You should do it the other way around. Looks tasty tho! Nice job.
lol. No the trim went into the 160 then the 220. I thought 220 was larger holes, do I have that backwards? That would make sense, I didnt even press what I screened through the 220, I'll use it for butter or something.

psilobuds

psilobuds

not quite true. in morocco there is black hash, but there's also really nice blonde hash. that shit is sick!

B

Burned Haze

I lovers ice, what micron size bag you use? I've tried my whole set and love 110-160 and as long as its cured trim/bud I like a little green in mine so it burns slower.

Lookin good :)

Latest posts

Top Bottom