Funky Town..

• Thread starter Texas Kid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Animal Chin

Animal Chin

Supporter
What the holy hell...my head is spinning. You should change your handle to Dolemite. Thanks for taking the time to answer my 100 questions. Btw I'm getting ready to pop your crosses and I'm excited as fuck. I was just showing them off to @CelticEBE a couple days ago. Gotta get that chocolate Thai banging! Props pimp I'm blown away.

MrBanjo

MrBanjo

When I went out to Denver last September, I made it a point to try as many different strains and crosses as I could, so I'd have a basis of what's new, and what to order when I start over. Out of everything I tried, Flo stood out the most.

I was really disappointed when I tried to order a pack and found them all sold out.

K

kuz

Where is funky town? I got gavitas and induction if you find yourself in a bind again. Pueblo looks like a good place to be now but I like it where I am here in la veta.

soopy

soopy

Amazing work from an amazing grower, mad respect TK.....

How you diggin' the HA x LT? I've got a SWA on the outs this summer...

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Lovin the Hells Angels Thai Soop..pretty much had to choose between 3 keeper phenos and let a supe sat dom biatch go but she was one we were callin Hells Spear, she was a beast but looked like she needed 10-12 weeks to finish

Last edited:
K

kuz

crazy stuff man. I hear about it but when you see the pics, just crazy. 16,000 square feet? what is that something like 7000 plants. lol. .

X

xoddah

quick update on walkin coolers then I will move on, sort of hijacked , my apologies
I purchased the mechanicals, for a 36 x 36 room includes -3- 3 fan evaporators
this was taken out of a wholesale flower supply house thermostats and all are correct
engineering etc all correct. cost was 1400.00 compare to a mini-split system I was looking at this was the way to go
the guy I bought it from this is his business, grocery stores he will install for an additional 800.00

point here is, and as, Texas Kid agreed, "the only way to go."
in the fall this same guy is going to double my room size and use the existing equipment I bought from him today and install the snap lock panels 12 x 36 10' so I will have 2 spaces

find a walkin cooler supplier who sells used equipment, often this equipment is leased like a car
so the used stuff is available at a fraction of new, then when you get all jumpy ask about water chillers for sea food or an ice maker for soda at the quickie mart, that ..... is the way to chill 350 gallons no fuss no muss and no aquarium dude telling you it aint made for that, AND it says pepsi
I kinda like Pepsi
puff puff pass peace man

G

GoSeahawks

Thanks all, busy as shit and gettin busier by the day..Colorado is still blowin up like no other..unfortunately everyone has been used and abused by a whole sub culture of so called "master growers" out here, one of the stupidest terms I have aver heard..guys out here think because they blew out some WIFI in a 12k basement grow that they are now somehow a "master grower" qualified to conduct the symphony in a big warehouse grow..really cracks me up and has cost alot of good people alot of time and huge amounts of money...99.999% of people that present themselves as master growers usually aren't qualified to carry the soil from the delivery truck to the roll up door of the warehouse.but I digress...many projects coming on line in the real near future, Ill keep the pics and info comin strong
TK,
Are you consulting for anyone in Wa State? Damn.
You hit on a big concern of mine I-502 producer folks who use the term master grower when the largest grow was, like you said,
a 12k basement grow and now, they are trying to a 10,000 sqft
grow. I kid you not. I have seen some impressive medical grows,
but, I am concerned that bad habits will be carried over
from our unregulated medical to I-502 recreational.
Let's say I am all for quality control, professionalism, and for
our future customers.

Besides the obvious,, are there some questions or experiences,
that would separate the weak from the elite?
Big open question, sorry.
I plan on touring many growing facilities and I want to have
a checklist I should pay attention to that I would
not normally consider. Thanks.

OilHead

OilHead

+10 for Flo --- find some growers with some age and a lack of ego, bring some smoke and pointed questions... if nothing else Colorado is still one of the friendliest places around so good people are to be met I'm sure but with the recent boom you now have to sift through some cavalier startups and people in over their head

One Flip

One Flip

TK your always killn' it! 40 lights hanging in 4 hours is pretty impressive.. I might have to toss my Bosch and buy a Hilti !!

i never thought of building a walk in cooler for bloom rooms.. thats interesting.. I'm building a walk in freezer right now for ice wax production.. they are pretty simple to build.

One Flip

One Flip

You hit on a big concern of mine I-502 producer folks who use the term master grower when the largest grow was, like you said,
A small scale grower or a 12ker's biggest mistake will be underestimating the initial build.. I have personally seen people times their current 25k operation by 4 in preparation for their big warehouse grow.. most MG's (<-- lets coin that) can't fathom that their 100k budget just got wiped out on their power drop... I have seen a lot of poor planning.. people signing leases and then finding out from the city they cannot build interior walls because the structure will require a 250k retrofit before any improvements can be made.. although, I think the title of a master grower does ring true.. after you do your research, design, development & build.. hire a master grower for 20$ an hour to tend to the plants ;)

I would hire the dude that looks like he hasn't gotten a good nights sleep in the last 12 months.

green punk

green punk

TK,
Are you consulting for anyone in Wa State? Damn.
Let's say I am all for quality control, professionalism, and for
our future customers.

Big open question, sorry.
I plan on touring many growing facilities and I want to have
a checklist I should pay attention to that I would
not normally consider. Thanks.

^^^This a joke right.

There have been MONSTER grows going on in the PNW well before medical in CA or Rec in CO or WA.

Dude, this region has been keeping the continent supplied since the mid 80's.

This new game and folks showin there privates may make you think othere wise. But believe me this game has been being played for decades on a very large scale.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Hey TK, How are your Orange dagos lookin?

Top Bottom