Funny Farm- Add a word lets see what we create

• Thread starter nebulius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
nebulius

nebulius

Hey everyone! Let's see what funny, entertaining story we can come up with. Copy the words from the previous post and add one word to it. Try and make it funny and herb related and no double posting to add two words in a row. Ok I'll start it off.;)

Once

S

sk2004

Once my bong broke people started screaming about the testicles (testicles always funny) in

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Once my bong broke people started screaming about the testicles in the

S

sk2004

What's the bottom part of the bong called? Thinking this may turn out like one of the Chester the molester cartoons they had in husler when i was young

nebulius

nebulius

Once, my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece!

P.S. Go ahead and add/change any punctuation you see fit.
Lol, love where this is going, funny shit. Can't wait to find out how the testicles got in the bong, lol.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Once, my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, Then

nebulius

nebulius

Once, my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, Then Joe Rogan
Joe

vaporedout

vaporedout

once, my bong broke. people started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then joe rogan smoked

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
once, my bong broke. people started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then joe rogan smoked peyote

vaporedout

vaporedout

once, my bong broke. people started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then joe rogan smoked peyote until

nugatronica

nugatronica

once, my bong broke. people started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then joe rogan smoked peyote until he

Top Bottom