Funny Farm- Add a word lets see what we create

• Thread starter nebulius
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops

"And" ...Peter Griffin

nebulius

nebulius

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck.

nebulius

nebulius

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate
pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge flavored hot dogs
with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douchebags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke
jibberish to police about pickled pigs

Putembk! Watch your jibberish! You left out the word "tuna" :oops: after "huge", lol:eek: . I put it back in.;)
Thanks for all the contributions, this is funny stuff.

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck dickskinners

S

sk2004

Putembk! Watch your jibberish! You left out the word "tuna" :oops: after "huge", lol:eek: . I put it back in.;)
Thanks for all the contributions, this is funny stuff.

Way to pick up on the huge tuna and put it back in...

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck dickskinners like

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck dickskinners like Pee-wee

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck dickskinners like Pee-wee was

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck dickskinners like Pee-wee was demonstrating

norcal215

norcal215

Garden of Dreams Seed Co
Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck dickskinners like Pee-wee was demonstrating chode

S

sk2004

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck dickskinners like Pee-wee was demonstrating chode smoking

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck dickskinners like Pee-wee was demonstrating chode smoking to

nebulius

nebulius

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck dickskinners like Pee-wee was demonstrating chode smoking to geriatric

coloradochem

coloradochem

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck dickskinners like Pee-wee was demonstrating chode smoking to geriatric D.E.A.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck dickskinners like Pee-wee was demonstrating chode smoking to geriatric D.E.A. Brought

S

sk2004

Once my bong broke. People started screaming about the testicles in the mouthpiece, then Joe Rogan smoked peyote until he ate pickled fetus. Then I snorted feltch. When I grow catnip kush, High Times takes a detour because fat cats eat huge tuna flavored hot dogs with all the hookers in Amsterdam. Tomorrow.... "Douche-bags!! Smell shit bitch!!" Meanwhile, dabs were cranking, Rogan spoke jibberish to police about pickled pigs fetus. Try Astroglid, preferably on your nipplechops and assneck dickskinners like Pee-wee was demonstrating chode smoking to geriatric D.E.A. Brought meatgazers

Top Bottom