• Thread starter Chronic Monster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

Put the youtube video URL between these ( remove the xxx's ) -

[YOUTUBExxx] PUT VIDEO URL HERE [/YOUTUBExxx]

:hi
thx dude. was too lazy/dazed/confused to look up the [BB] code. short or long url doesn't make a diff, i assume. will find out soon.
wait. repeat the url 3 times [YT1] 2 [/YT3] ? ok

K

Kief Stoned

No dont repeat. I just had to add the 3 XXX's to let the code show in my post without it thinking I was trying to post a vid.. Just remove the XXX"s or quote a post with a vid in it and look at the code. The code is like this ( plus the [ ] brackets ) -

YOUTUBE PUT VIDEO URL HERE /YOUTUBE

emoticon-0128-hi.gif

GanjaGardener

GanjaGardener

leave it to me to get it convoluted. ok. here goes: :sweating[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_Hu9wJfvnE[/YOUTUBE]

K

Kief Stoned

I thought this was pretty cool . The maker got the lip sync spot on for the most part -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21OH0wlkfbc[/youtube]

Ante Up fooooo!

K

Kief Stoned

Here is one of the top 5 funniest vids ive EVER seen.. Sales guy VS Web dude ( ITT Tech Support Dude ) - The Website IS Down..

LMFAO @ "You Can't Arrange By Penis" . This is a pure classic -

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W8_Kfjo3VjU[/youtube]

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Flinging

Back in the day we were troublemakers. I was a teen in late 60s and 70s in Palo Alto, Calif.
We invented was became to known as flinging. We would use branches off cherry plumb trees that were simular to fly fishing rods, long and tapered.
We would dig down and find mud that was like clay. We would then mold it on to the end of what we called flingrods, we had several in a collection, different sizes for distance, height, etc.
We would fling golf ball size mud balls to different neighborhood homes and listen for the bap noise it made on their roof, tin shed, whatever it hit.
We would fling mudballs with firecrackers at nite over folks houses from a vacant lot and get chased.
Sometimes windows were broken.
One time we got caught. A new neighbor came over to talk to our parents. He was very upset and had a wagon full of flattened mud balls he collected from his roof and property. His house was a awesome target as you had to fling high up over tall trees to score a hit.
I could fling a mud ball 125 yards easy. But he was right next door so when they hit it came from way high up.
He came over stating we hit his grandmother on the leg and did not come to make war with the nieghbors. Please this must stop, he was a Phillipino, very polite but upset.
The poor man was really upset and our parents were really pissed as the year before someone put Fartin Martins eye out with a mud ball and flinging was suspected.
I am an expert flycaster, same action as flinging, only no pissed neighbors or broken windows and just as much fun.. CM

freegrow

freegrow

Premium Member
Supporter
LOL I saw those when I was up in canada!!! zellers or zehrs whatever its called hehehe
154796d1308893700t-funny-pix-vids-stories-demotivational-posters-welcome-new-zealand.jpg.att

LMAO

ok its halloween show the goofy this is what im going as
gettin laid FOR SURE .................

thats my sister in front .lol:icon_animal26::icon_animal26::icon_animal26:

and this is how we are getting their

MOVE SPOT I GOT A DATE !!!

tee hee

altimood

altimood

HEY CHICKENMAN! I thought of you when I saw this today...

Dog fed LSD by naked couple is hit by car

(CBS News) SNELLVILLE, Ga. - Police said a dachshund was hit by a car and injured Sunday night after it had been fed LSD by its owners.
CBS Affiliate WGCL reports that police responded to a call Sunday evening of a naked man and woman running down Pinehurst Road.

According to Captain Harold Thomas, officers knocked on the door of a house and Nicholas Modrich answered the door naked.

According to police, Modrich and Jamie Hughes, both 25, told officers they had taken LSD, and had given some to their dog Oscar, who was missing.

"They were tripping pretty hard," Captain Thomas told the Atlanta Journal-Constitution.

Officers began to search for Oscar, and learned he had been hit by a car on a nearby road.

After being hit, Thomas said, the dog bit Modrich's mother and brother.

Gwinnett Animal Control took Oscar, but Modrich's family requested he be taken to a private veterinarian, police said. His medical condition is not known.

Police said a search of the house uncovered drug paraphernalia and marijuana. No LSD was found in the home.

WGCL correspondent Mandi Milligan writes that Modrich and Hughes are expected to face drug charges - and possibly animal cruelty charges - upon being released from an area hospital.

...Maybe not hilarious but kinda funny, except for the dog of course. Hope Oscar makes it.

Top Bottom