FUNNY POSSIBILE FUTURE strain?

• Thread starter SRHninja
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

SRHninja

if someone were to make a strain that was grape and would make you retarded.. we could call it GILBERT GRAPE.

HEY MAYN! i got that Gilbert grape this that shit that will make u retarded.... haha anybody seen that movie your laughin your ass off right now if so! hahaaa

southstreets

southstreets

haha.. yea seen it.. what if someone crossed catpiss x pot of gold??? and named it golden shower or pot of piss???? lol...

O

Oregonic

Reminds me of Grandma's boy when dude breaks out the brown bomber :)

SRH, careful brutha, ur gonna get sarah all upset!

E

edux10

i want to see more of the strain "steve erkle" personally. wasnt all that great when i saw it at the club but with a name like that it sold in no time. lol

5tickynubz

Lol, where's arnie. I wanted to see the trash (trainwreckXhashplant) crossed with a white strain like widow,rhino or the white so it could be the white trash.

S

SRHninja

hahah very nice we got that Gilbert Grape, that Golden Shower *AKA* (R. Kelly), and we got some white trash...

Arnie must be a common special ed name because on this show that use to come on nickelodeon (yes guys good ol nickelodeon) called PETE AND PETE their was older guy who was obviously special as they come named Arnie.. haha

P

peabody

Gilbert Grape could be aka the short bus. southstreets love that pot of piss. lmao. be safe peabody.

Top Bottom