G Gnome's Subterranean $h!thole

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Well this is the first time i have ever worn the tin star! And like most popo, I joined for the girls that like guys in uniform, well and the free handcuffs!

Brothers, maybe im old school, but I think a lil banter makes threads interesting! Im not banning nobody, or erasing anything unless it jeopardizes somebodies security.

NAY, fuck that! Im banning everybody unless you send me cuts!
Gonna be rich now !!!!!!!!!!

G gnome

G gnome

Well this is the first time i have ever worn the tin star! And like most popo, I joined for the girls that like guys in uniform, well and the free handcuffs!

Brothers, maybe im old school, but I think a lil banter makes threads interesting! Im not banning nobody, or erasing anything unless it jeopardizes somebodies security.

Thats the same attitude i had when i was a mod.....ull be fired in a month! ! Haha

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

Lol thats how i lost my tin star also u might get banned for asking for cuts have you red the tou? Lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Lol thats how i lost my tin star also u might get banned for asking for cuts have you red the tou? Lol

lol,, damn im about as bad as Trump at stubbing my toe!

I do a pretty good job of staying on point..
But there ia always gonna be disagreements and misunderstandings, and then there are assholes, retards, and emotionally upset individuals....

Damn I just described me :(

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
lol,, damn im about as bad as Trump at stubbing my toe!

I do a pretty good job of staying on point..
But there ia always gonna be disagreements and misunderstandings, and then there are assholes, retards, and emotionally upset individuals....

Damn I just described me :(
Lol might wanna edit that last response ya might melt some snow.

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

Thats the same attitude i had when i was a mod.....ull be fired in a month! ! Haha
Ya i no more than seen you a mod then I have no idea wtf happened,,,
And honestly I still dont..

I mean we are all men, and a few ladies :),
but nevertheless all adults, or close :),
So I figure my job is just to help people find the right info,
and make sure nobody is picking on the new guy....

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter

You are not gonna last long lol
Dont get too attached. I personally like not being a mod its way more fun people refused to talk to me or view me as a person because i was a mod i have never been called a rat in my life untill i became a mod lol

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

You are not gonna last long lol
Dont get too attached. I personally like not being a mod its way more fun people refused to talk to me or view me as a person because i was a mod i have never been called a rat in my life untill i became a mod lol
Oh im not worried about that.. Im doing big things in my personal life so I could care less what some individual said online about me, cause I know they seen them plants, and they seen that Purple Urkle, and that kick ass grow room,,,,
and no words online are gonna take that away from me..
So I will just keep on, keeping on....

G gnome

G gnome

I broke it off in chicken mans ass cuz he wud start shit w ppl but when ppl gave it right back to em he wud hit tbe report button and play like the victim

G gnome

G gnome

Oh im not worried about that.. Im doing big things in my personal life so I could care less what some individual said online about me, cause I know they seen them plants, and they seen that Purple Urkle, and that kick ass grow room,,,,
and no words online are gonna take that away from me..
So I will just keep on, keeping on....

I think were due for a wait for it......

2017 06 26 22 53 17  217341910

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I broke it off in chicken mans ass cuz he wud start shit w ppl but when ppl gave it right back to em he wud hit tbe report button and play like the victim
Well maybe I did see some of it or something..
Shit happens...
For the most part we get along pretty good around here..
I have sure learned a lot around here about growing!
Im appreciative for that...
Im prob more the mod type that helps hydro newbies more than the Wyatt Earp word slinger or thread deleter... Im not even sure what constitutes a deletion or reprimand..
I just thought my job was to help newbies get their grow started, and that the Purple Urkle at thcbay is the strain to start with.................
See how I did that!
Im learning!
:)

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Shit happens...
Im prob more the mod type that helps hydro newbies more than the Wyatt Earp word slinger or thread deleter... Im not even sure what constitutes a deletion or reprimand..
I just thought my job was to help newbies get their grow started, and that the Purple Urkle at thcbay is the strain to start with.................
See how I did that!
Im learning!
Lol go to the mod fourms and read all that info you pretty much work here now . have you even seen the mod lounge? Or the terms of use?

G gnome

G gnome

Shit happens...
See how I did that!
Im learning!
That calls for a splash fart!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom