• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Same thread i said
Could you just imagine gnome modding around this bitch I feel like there is only 20 real users here and they reside here ,tent life,thenz ,and tve old ppl thread
It was right when logic fired and banned all the mods last round and posted the opening look at 6 now lol the internet never forgets

incogneato

incogneato

I miss the uk thread man....even b4 it closed it wasnt what it once was....we hsed to have a fuckin blast.....i laughed my ass off every day
I got in there late but it was a good thread. I guess I was part of the problem, damn yank. What's to miss tho, you got manc and toast shooting spitballs at each other right here now :cry: I'm with you on being off topic in here, its called the shithole. Seems self explanatory to me.

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
I already spent the am tidying things up. I'm in between medicating and putting new cuttings in the cloners. If six, or event, or any other mods don't clean her up again.... I'll give it another go. But Mr gnomio hasn't asked for a cleaning yet.

If still like an answer to my question 7 posts ago.
Do you realize your trying to clean up a shit hole?:smoking:

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Well this is the first time i have ever worn the tin star! And like most popo, I joined for the girls that like guys in uniform, well and the free handcuffs!

Brothers, maybe im old school, but I think a lil banter makes threads interesting! Im not banning nobody, or erasing anything unless it jeopardizes somebodies security.

NAY, fuck that! Im banning everybody unless you send me cuts!
Gonna be rich now !!!!!!!!!!

IMG 3346

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom