G Gnomes Trimpal User Review

• Thread starter G gnome
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Freshone

Freshone

Twister had to make a dry barrel to compete with trim pal because wet trimming sucks!My kid has a trimpal and a good buddy has 2 twisters he hooks together(like 8-10 GS!)and the trimpal kicks twisters ass every time and your weed doesn't smell like hay.I have done hundreds of Ps in both and it's no competition imo.I will say I have never used the dry barrels on a twister but it does such a shitty job you either have to hook a couple together or run thru twice so I doubt a dry barrel which was a second thought will do better.Twister used to rail against dry trimmers and now their copying them or trying.

mancdank

mancdank

Manc!!!! Whats up "pal"?
Same old shit brother how's things with the new groom ? I've finally got my dimlux gear up and running the 630cmh so far are exactly what they say the frost has defo come a lot earlier and thicker to the point I think when it's finished it will just be a cake of frost over the flower the camera works awesome too I pulled a dripper out of a plant and let it get dry and checked on the control unit and as it should the unit started lowering the light output I let it drop to 60% put the dripper back in let it feed and it took it back to 100%

G gnome

G gnome

Same old shit brother how's things with the new groom ? I've finally got my dimlux gear up and running the 630cmh so far are exactly what they say the frost has defo come a lot earlier and thicker to the point I think when it's finished it will just be a cake of frost over the flower the camera works awesome too I pulled a dripper out of a plant and let it get dry and checked on the control unit and as it should the unit started lowering the light output I let it drop to 60% put the dripper back in let it feed and it took it back to 100%
Groom is doin good. Check it out....

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/playin-with-fire.92599/page-83#post-2049078

O

Ozarkmeds

Does anyone know of a good retailer or wholesalet I could get a good deal on a trimpal? Or maybe anyone w a used one they are interested in selling?

Latest posts

Top Bottom