G.H. SubCulture-M

• Thread starter Liberanos5
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Liberanos5

This comes highly recommended by a grower I trust. Any opinions on here??? It's mostly kelp meal which I already use all by itself and humic acid.....ditto. But it also has a whole host of endo and ecto mycorrhizal fungi. Thanks for any input if you are actually using this product.

B

bobbybrown

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm currently using Great White with GH 3 part....but I'm wondering if Sub M is more suited towards synthetic nutes, since it's made by GH.

L

Liberanos5

I'm wondering the same thing. I'm currently using Great White with GH 3 part....but I'm wondering if Sub M is more suited towards synthetic nutes, since it's made by GH.
There are much more scientific minds on here (that I had hoped would have chimed in by now) than mine but as I understand the the use of endo and ecto mycorrizal fungi working in symbiosis with the roots of ANY plant the nature of the fertalizer is not of huge concern. OVER FERTALIZING and burning are of course. But that's not the question. I recently tossed some male plants out in 5 gal. pots with soil and the amount of roots was impressive to me for a plant merely 2 feet tall. The pail was nearly root bound. As they say no roots no fruits eh? Best of luck with your grow!

sky high

sky high

Do yourself a favor and check out the threads in Capulator's section. Lotsa good discussion about all things "beneficial" in there.....no matter whose microbes/bennies you use. (like Cap's!)

good luck guys

s h

buddahslave

buddahslave

You don't need a mycorrhizae fungi or any beneficial bacteria in your soil to grow great pot, but like many things its a tool used to make growing easier and faster. I recommend caps bennies simply because the sheer numbers are there as far as cost and amount of spores. Next would be great white it is the commercial standard. I have never used gh line but it should get the job done. I would say if it aint broken why fix it, if you had great results with great white master it before you move on to another product. If cost is an issue maybe you could try taking great white and mixing it in with caps tea recipe to make the fungi and bacteria replicate increasing the amount of product you can use in a grow. Just food for thought, hope it helps you.

L

Liberanos5

Good food.............good thoughts.......just restarted my Paypal for caps.

L

Liberanos5

I just noticed this. If you're the bokashi bucket guy (EachOneTeachOne) this is just a huge coincidence as I have composted kitchen scraps for a long time in this manner and watch for new vids all the time to learn to throw out less garbage. Thank you either way!!! I've always liked the word "leachate" better n "compost tea" for some weird unknown reason. Maybe I think it makes me sound smart 'n junk!!!! LOL!!

Top Bottom